over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Abdominal distension?

NovaPharma

Registered
Sponsors
I have suffered from Extended gut (when eating) bloating acid reflux extreme ness etc.

After using Dr Ohhiras probiotics pro version has changed everything completely from my stool being the ring color and long and healthy etc.

Try it out for a week or two.. Ive tried 5+ Diff probiotics all of them were garbage besides this.

cujo200231

Newbies
Studies would be interesting but I think it's just common sense. I really think the drug impact is minimal - it's 99% the food intake. My gut was stretched before I ever started lifting just from being overweight when I was younger.

Even guys that we think of with small waists and goods abs, like Hunter Labrada, have their stretched out - they're just good at controlling it. I just screenshotted this from one of his latest prep videos. If you want to be 250+ lean, most guys will have to put down a ton of food and stretch their abs out to some degree.

hunters-blownout.jpg

I want to make clear that stretched out abs and abdominal distention are not the same thing, but can occur at the same time.
This is EXACTLY what my stomach looks like! This is what I’m trying to fix when relaxed. I’m not thinking it’s tren related now After seeing this. How the hell is this corrected? I thought maybe it was cholestasis at 1st or gh related but is it literally all about eating less?

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
This is EXACTLY what my stomach looks like! This is what I’m trying to fix when relaxed. I’m not thinking it’s tren related now After seeing this. How the hell is this corrected? I thought maybe it was cholestasis at 1st or gh related but is it literally all about eating less?
You practice vacuums and learn to control it or you start eating less.

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

Probably don't need to eat less calories just less volume. 1000 calories of frozen yogurt, bananas, and a protein bar before bed I wake up feeling lean and hungry. 1000 calories chicken, apples, veggies before bed I wake up distended and don't even want to drink my am coffee.

cujo200231

Newbies
Someone was trying to convince me that high tren dose could contribute bc tren raises igf 1 levels and people have igf reception their intestines. Causing the gut, don’t all steroids raise igf? Do some do it more than others?
Also doesn’t insulin raise igf and wouldn’t diabetics all have guts?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Someone was trying to convince me that high tren dose could contribute bc tren raises igf 1 levels and people have igf reception their intestines. Causing the gut, don’t all steroids raise igf? Do some do it more than others?
Probably someone just throwing random stuff out there for the sake of discussion I highly doubt tren has anything to do with it. I'd say it's mostly just force feeding slow digesting voluminous foods and a few may have some bacteria. We never see lean physique guys who look athletic with this, it's always the ones pushing the scale force feeding.

Itachi

Registered

I can only speak in my case but I've had multiple imaging studies done on my stomach area and the only thing mildly enlarged is my spleen. I'm currently seeking medical help as my stomach bloating is out of control but as far as organ growth or visceral fat, it's not there in my case. I only posted this to shed some light on people speculating visceral fat/ organ growth being the culprit for the distended stomachs in presence of low body fat. Keep in mind I've been using 18-30 ius hgh for about 2 years and have used 300-400mgs a day of tren enanthate for months at a time.

Fiber supplements may help a little bit.

hawkmoon

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered

I don't buy the organ growth argument. There is no evidence, only wild speculation.
In all my scans there was no abnormal growth. I have used all the suspected compounds.

cujo200231

Newbies
I can only speak in my case but I've had multiple imaging studies done on my stomach area and the only thing mildly enlarged is my spleen. I'm currently seeking medical help as my stomach bloating is out of control but as far as organ growth or visceral fat, it's not there in my case. I only posted this to shed some light on people speculating visceral fat/ organ growth being the culprit for the distended stomachs in presence of low body fat. Keep in mind I've been using 18-30 ius hgh for about 2 years and have used 300-400mgs a day of tren enanthate for months at a time.

I def think the high Hgh contributes somehow and the food. Def was unsure about the tren bc I’m sure some of these physique guys are eating winstrol and blasting tren like crazy and same with the classic guys. But I don’t think they go crazy with the gh or food either

SouthernMuscle

Registered

?

Thappy

Registered

Tren fucks up your stomach to some degree, person dependent.

graybass

Registered
In most people it's visceral fat between the organs. I'm thick in the middle no matter how low my BF is. Super hard to get rid of. I've read a hundred book on this. All the so called experts say you have to do normal fat loss diet but to the extreme till the visceral fat is gone too. (I'd be about 120lbs at that point LOL) I eat clean at least 90% of the time off season and yet my gut is thick. See my abs but definitely sticking out! Fucking hate it, got training partners with micro waist's but those guys can't gain size. Yikes! Shit Fuck!

cujo200231

Newbies

Are you still taking these doses or tren or gh at all? I think gh has something to do with it and it’s blood sugar related. I was running 12-16ius of serostim for a long time as well. Also high tren but mine was always suspension or ace and not 400 lol

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
In most people it's visceral fat between the organs. I'm thick in the middle no matter how low my BF is. Super hard to get rid of. I've read a hundred book on this. All the so called experts say you have to do normal fat loss diet but to the extreme till the visceral fat is gone too. (I'd be about 120lbs at that point LOL) I eat clean at least 90% of the time off season and yet my gut is thick. See my abs but definitely sticking out! Fucking hate it, got training partners with micro waist's but those guys can't gain size. Yikes! Shit Fuck!
Do you think if you are less clean it would change things? Possibly add more bodyfat, but the lower food volume would cut the distension down?

Just making up random numbers but say 6k calories of all clean food is 10lbs of food

If that same 6k calories was half "junk" aka less voluminous food, you could eat 6k by only consuming 7lbs of food.

The sugar etc may cause bf to be a point or too higher but the waist won't stick out as much all day.

Itachi

Registered
Are you still taking these doses or tren or gh at all? I think gh has something to do with it and it’s blood sugar related. I was running 12-16ius of serostim for a long time as well. Also high tren but mine was always suspension or ace and not 400 lol
To the first person I quoted, the doses and compound were not a typo.
To the third person, My fasting glucose is 80 exactly at this current time. I'm not currently on tren but I plan to take those doses again soon. The only reason I don't use ace is the cough, a full syringe would be hell on earth.

The surgeon looking at my most recent MRI imaging (not just the report) commented on how little visceral fat I had around my organs and every where else. And I look pregnant. I thought it was visceral fat at one point too due to forum rumors but in my case and I'd assume others it's not. However there is a reason these tests were being reviewed by a surgeon and at some point soon I'm going to make a post about something we as a community maybe should be looking out for side effects wise.

Anyways I don't want to turn to much attention to myself I just thought my input would help other people in here rule out what their distention could be from, since I have extensive imaging of my abdomen done.

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
To the third person, My fasting glucose is 80 exactly at this current time. I'm not currently on tren but I plan to take those doses again soon. The only reason I don't use ace is the cough, 4ML daily would be hell haha.

The surgeon looking at my most recent MRI imaging (not just the report) commented on how little visceral fat I had around my organs and every where else. And I look pregnant. I thought it was visceral fat at one point too due to forum rumors but in my case and I'd assume others it's not.

Anyways I don't want to turn to much attention to myself I just thought my input would help other people in here rule out what their distention could be from, since I have extensive imaging of my abdomen done.
I'm glad you posted this because I have seen it suggested on many boards that insulin resistance and visceral fat are the cause. I think I saw one YouTube video blaming plumboism on insulin resistance and visceral fat around organs.

airman

Registered
To the third person, My fasting glucose is 80 exactly at this current time. I'm not currently on tren but I plan to take those doses again soon. The only reason I don't use ace is the cough, a full syringe would be hell on earth.

The surgeon looking at my most recent MRI imaging (not just the report) commented on how little visceral fat I had around my organs and every where else. And I look pregnant. I thought it was visceral fat at one point too due to forum rumors but in my case and I'd assume others it's not. However there is a reason these tests were being reviewed by a surgeon and at some point soon I'm going to make a post about something we as a community maybe should be looking out for side effects wise.

I'm not bashing here at all. But you seriously used 300 to 400mg Tren E daily for months? 2g to 3g of Tren E a week? How did that feel? How did your body respond?

NovaPharma

Registered
Sponsors
Fellass don’t know what your talking about right now too much to read but if your having digestion issues please try DR OHHIRAS!!

Try it for a week or two i have struggled and tried many probiotics over the years.

This has made such a big difference!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad1979!