over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Abdominal distension?

SouthernMuscle

Registered
I feel like he would have some great results until week 6-10.

Then you start just start feeling like utter shit and your body starts to fuck you.
Im genuinely curious to see the effects

i wouldnt make it past week 2, jail time for certain, i just cant handle tren 🤷🏻‍♂️

cujo200231

Newbies
Fellass don’t know what your talking about right now too much to read but if your having digestion issues please try DR OHHIRAS!!

Try it for a week or two i have struggled and tried many probiotics over the years.

This has made such a big difference!
just bought the 100 dollar ones lol.

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
The hypothesis of stretching out the fascia of the abdominal wall sounds more and more likely a cause for some.

How about women that get pregnant and have kids. Are their walls permanently stretched out?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The hypothesis of stretching out the fascia of the abdominal wall sounds more and more likely a cause for some.

How about women that get pregnant and have kids. Are their walls permanently stretched out?
This is a good point, I haven't seen it.

heavyhitter

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What are some lower back exercises that can help with midsection control for those of us who do not deadlifts due to past injuries ( in my case labrum)? Any suggestions?
It’s not lower back....but doing transverse abdominis work like stomach vacuums can help

JoeyDHB

Registered
Newbies
I have been seeing my gastroenterologist regarding my stomach distention for the last 2 1/2 years and they can’t find out anything. I’ve done every test in the book. I even went to see two other G.I. doctors who were just as clueless on the issue. Everything else checks out fine as far as bloodwork, stool samples, urine samples.
At this point I’m pretty sure it’s from Trenbolone. As soon as I started tren I would have acid reflux pretty bad , I’ve read that tren can really mess up your stomach. I’m trying to fix this on my own now. Today is my second day fasting. Going to try and see if this helps. Will fast for one more day.

Gunsmith

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered

That's generally diastasis recti , I have one female that's wanting to compete that has this bad from being pregnant with triplets and one buddy tha has it from years of power lifting and valsalva-ing to much. My buddy tried to compete in men's physique but couldn't control his gut long enough. He's been doing vacuums constantly during the day and wears a very tight waist trainer to prevent the abs from descending when he relaxes. The idea is to train the abs to stay tighter with the vacuums and allow the diastasis recti to "heal" with the waist trainer. Seems to be working as he can pose from 5 min solid with letting his gut destend

maldorf

Featured Member
Registered
That's generally diastasis recti , I have one female that's wanting to compete that has this bad from being pregnant with triplets and one buddy tha has it from years of power lifting and valsalva-ing to much. My buddy tried to compete in men's physique but couldn't control his gut long enough. He's been doing vacuums constantly during the day and wears a very tight waist trainer to prevent the abs from descending when he relaxes. The idea is to train the abs to stay tighter with the vacuums and allow the diastasis recti to "heal" with the waist trainer. Seems to be working as he can pose from 5 min solid with letting his gut destend
Ive got diastasis recti too. I think Hawkmoon told me he also has it. I think I somehow got mine from the hernia surgery I had done. I had them patch an umbilical and 2 inguinal hernias. I never had the condition, and then about 2 months after surgery I was in the gym doing crunches and noticed it. It seemed to come out of nowhere. I never had it before the surgery. Quite a few guys on here have it.

I think it has made my low back problem worse.I dont think there is anything short of surgery that can fix the condition.

Cito33189

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I personally think its due to excess food and then also lifting in general. Control your midsection during lifts would be beneficial, core work. I push out a lot during lifts over the years my stomach naturally distends.

Also food choices white rice bloats me doesn’t sit right. If I eat brown rice it lowers my stomach a lot.

Reload

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
An autopsy on someone like Dallas or the next mass monster to kick the bucket might shed some light on this topic. My bets on organ growth in general. In particular the small and large intestine. Weigh all the major organs like the small/large intestine, the liver, spleen etc. and compare them to other athletes of similar age. I believe the "condition" is a combination of the massive amounts of food, the "growth" promoting drugs...in particular GH, insulin and possibly Trenbolone and the heavy weight used in training ALL contribute to an abnormally distended gut. I think the drugs exacerbate the problem.

I find it very curious that when looking back at the pics posted of bodybuilders in the 70's-80's this phenomenon wasn't nearly as prevalent. Why do you think that is?

maldorf

Featured Member
Registered
main-qimg-3e861660d1bc123d5f8b18de59eb769b

hawkmoon

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive got diastasis recti too. I think Hawkmoon told me he also has it. I think I somehow got mine from the hernia surgery I had done. I had them patch an umbilical and 2 inguinal hernias. I never had the condition, and then about 2 months after surgery I was in the gym doing crunches and noticed it. It seemed to come out of nowhere. I never had it before the surgery. Quite a few guys on here have it.

I think it has made my low back problem worse.I dont think there is anything short of surgery that can fix the condition.
Yes I have it and hate it. When I do a crunch I get the ridge down the centerline...

Dugbet

Registered
Newbies
I find it very curious that when looking back at the pics posted of bodybuilders in the 70's-80's this phenomenon wasn't nearly as prevalent. Why do you think that is?

Two points:

1. In the past, bodybuilders weighed less, so they had to eat less. And yes, they didn't use GH or insulin either.

2. The photos were selected by a small group of photographers who published them in magazines. They could censor what was not nice to show.

Virtuous

Registered
I swear it’s from Trenbolone
Yeah, this is why I quit Tren. Primo, mast, test, and maybe some hgh is gonna be the ticket instead.

Gunsmith

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered

I was so so worried about this after I had my surgery in 2019 when I was cut from pelvis to sternum. I think I was very fortunate to have been raised by a 3rd generation Marine that forced me to have good posture and keep abs tight since I can remember , that combined with doing vacuums all the time.
We are experimenting on my buddy to see if the waist trainer and constantly doing vacuums can help him with his , until now all we have ever heard is that only surgery can fix it but I've never heard of anyone trying to "rehabilitate" it in any way.
We got the idea from Roelly Winkler and hís claims that constantly using a waist trainer is what helped bring his gut back in line

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpyd