over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Abdominal distension?

Bleed

Kilo Klub Member
I dont use the word inspirational often but Roelly is inspiring. He's living proof you can do what you are told is impossible.

I was so so worried about this after I had my surgery in 2019 when I was cut from pelvis to sternum. I think I was very fortunate to have been raised by a 3rd generation Marine that forced me to have good posture and keep abs tight since I can remember , that combined with doing vacuums all the time.
We are experimenting on my buddy to see if the waist trainer and constantly doing vacuums can help him with his , until now all we have ever heard is that only surgery can fix it but I've never heard of anyone trying to "rehabilitate" it in any way.
We got the idea from Roelly Winkler and hís claims that constantly using a waist trainer is what helped bring his gut back in line

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Yes I have it and hate it. When I do a crunch I get the ridge down the centerline...
Yep, that's me. Mine seems to be only one fingers width now. It feels like shit though and contributes to my midsection sticking out when just standing around. I can't get it tight like in the past.

maldorf

Featured Member
Registered
I was so so worried about this after I had my surgery in 2019 when I was cut from pelvis to sternum. I think I was very fortunate to have been raised by a 3rd generation Marine that forced me to have good posture and keep abs tight since I can remember , that combined with doing vacuums all the time.
We are experimenting on my buddy to see if the waist trainer and constantly doing vacuums can help him with his , until now all we have ever heard is that only surgery can fix it but I've never heard of anyone trying to "rehabilitate" it in any way.
We got the idea from Roelly Winkler and hís claims that constantly using a waist trainer is what helped bring his gut back in line
I did some reading online last night and there are programs that people follow that are supposed to help. It's mostly post partum women, but it seems to help some.

They say not to do exercises like crunches that make the abs stick out and form the ridge. There are other exercises they recommend. Things like reverse crunches. I may change what I do now. I always do crunches and planks. They say planks are bad too.

JoeyDHB

Registered
Newbies
Yeah, this is why I quit Tren. Primo, mast, test, and maybe some hgh is gonna be the ticket instead.
Test and higher mast is what I have decided to use instead of Tren. The price of primo is just not worth it for me when I can use mast and get the same results

mslmn

Registered
Verified Customer
What/Which type/brand of waist trainer is he using?

Bigboomer5150

Registered
Verified Customer
Has anyone here ever suffered from abdominal distension? Not sure if was from gh or if high doses of tren can cause slower abdominal distension? I was constantly force feeding and now have a distended gut. I’m a hard gainer so I was constantly eating when not hungry. I didn’t know if it was from the food or the gh/ tren slowing down digestion maybe? Or can tren cause gut inflammation? I have been running a decent dose of tren for a while and was running quite a bit of gh for a bit with humalog but stopped it bc I couldn’t keep my blood sugar under control. I didn’t know if only eating when hungry/ letting my blood sugar get better would help
It or not. Im still taking jardiance which is a slg2 medication so you pee out excess blood sugar and metformin and also berberine to try to control blood sugar. Any thoughts on how to fix this distension is appreciated! Also would an ibs diet of low fiber fast digesting (mostly lean meat and rice be beneficial) or a diet rich in veggies and low carb products be bette
I def think the high Hgh contributes somehow and the food. Def was unsure about the tren bc I’m sure some of these physique guys are eating winstrol and blasting tren like crazy and same with the classic guys. But I don’t think they go crazy with the gh or food either
I’m going through this now had some discomfort in lower stomach it seems to happen when I eat really dirty, but this time it’s a bit diff stomach does seem disstended, I just came off of a blast of Igf1-lr3 for 4 weeks 50mcg-100mcg towards end of run, also small dose of test e 500mg and 200mg of tren e per week and just 2ius hgh ed fasted before breakfast. Stopped all pre workouts about year ago was tearing stomach up... meals usually consist of shredded chicken or beef w 1 cup of rice and gigantic handful of kale steamed w rice and if there’s not much fat going on I throw some eggs in the mix..... this is every 3 hours ish w occasional shake here and there whey peanut butter spinach whatever I have on hand I throw in there.... maybe it’s catching up and I need a good pro biotic I dunno but it’s very discomforting and not too mention there’s a gut there lol that usually isn’t lol

Gunsmith

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What/Which type/brand of waist trainer is he using?
I'm not sure exactly but I think it's a medical grade almost like a corset , it's not the basic neoprene Velcro type thing

Virtuous

Registered
Test and higher mast is what I have decided to use instead of Tren. The price of primo is just not worth it for me when I can use mast and get the same results
That’s totally fair. I got my hands on 40g of primo raws so I’m gonna run it at 800mg/week and see if I come out the other side looking like Arnold 😂.

Totally kidding but tbh I think high primo with a bit of mast and test gonna be nice, but to your point I may not do this again due to cost/results ratio (unless the results are mind blowing).

JoeyDHB

Registered
Newbies
I am trying metformin and will work my way up to 1500-2000mgs a day in hopes in will help with my gut from the damage Tren has caused. Never using Tren again. FYI if you want a Tren/superdrol like PED you got to try S23 SARM. Make sure you get the real deal. Shit put a new stretch marks on my outside chest under my armpit. Been juicing for 5-10 years and this is no joke. Many will knock it as they are old school and not willing to try the new age shit.

“metformin alters the gut microbiota composition by enhancing the growth of some bacteria, such as Akkermansia muciniphila, Escherichia spp. or Lactobacillus and by decreasing the levels of some other ones like Intestinibacter. In-vitro studies also demonstrated a direct action of metformin on the growth of A. muciniphila and Bifidobacterium adolescentis. Moreover, in the intestines, metformin does not only improve the glucose uptake, but it also promotes the short-chain fatty acid (SCFA) production, protects the intestinal barrier and regulates the secretion of gut peptides”

mslmn

Registered
Verified Customer
I am trying metformin and will work my way up to 1500-2000mgs a day in hopes in will help with my gut from the damage Tren has caused. Never using Tren again. FYI if you want a Tren/superdrol like PED you got to try S23 SARM. Make sure you get the real deal. Shit put a new stretch marks on my outside chest under my armpit. Been juicing for 5-10 years and this is no joke. Many will knock it as they are old school and not willing to try the new age shit.

“metformin alters the gut microbiota composition by enhancing the growth of some bacteria, such as Akkermansia muciniphila, Escherichia spp. or Lactobacillus and by decreasing the levels of some other ones like Intestinibacter. In-vitro studies also demonstrated a direct action of metformin on the growth of A. muciniphila and Bifidobacterium adolescentis. Moreover, in the intestines, metformin does not only improve the glucose uptake, but it also promotes the short-chain fatty acid (SCFA) production, protects the intestinal barrier and regulates the secretion of gut peptides”
Is the metformin prescribed or from a sponsor here. Also about the S23, I tried that shit a few weeks ago and had to drop it after 5 days. I developed what looked almost like boils/cycts in a couple of spots on my face and the excess oil it was producing smelled real bad. It got worse a couple days after stopping, It made my face look deformed and ended up developing scabs. I accidently pulled off both scabs when they were not quite ready to come off. I lookes like it will be leaving some scars somewhat a bit like craters.

JoeyDHB

Registered
Newbies
Is the metformin prescribed or from a sponsor here. Also about the S23, I tried that shit a few weeks ago and had to drop it after 5 days. I developed what looked almost like boils/cycts in a couple of spots on my face and the excess oil it was producing smelled real bad. It got worse a couple days after stopping, It made my face look deformed and ended up developing scabs. I accidently pulled off both scabs when they were not quite ready to come off. I lookes like it will be leaving some scars somewhat a bit like craters.
I got the Metformin from my dad, he doesn’t take it anymore and has a shit ton. As for the S23 same shit happens to me on the back of my head, boils and huge pimples. I started making it into an injection and seemed to get rid of that issue

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ambrose218