advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aborting burst cycle, want to cycle again soon. Could use some help with options....

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Hello all, long time lurker and customer of HGHpower, figured I would finally get my feet wet. At least I can get enough posts to finally give HGH a proper good review.

Stats:
6'1
210lbs
Been cycling for a couple years, this is my 4th cycle.

I decided to try out a "burst cycle" after doing extensive research, I actually like the gains from it and have had ZERO sides other than an elevated temp which is great but I have to abort it. I am 15 days in and here is what I've been running:

125mg trenA EOD
125mg prop EOD
.5 Adex EOD
HCG 333iu twice a week

The PIP is crippling me! I've tried everything possible, every tip and trick to keep it from happening but my body simply doesn't like the prop, I've even tried a different brand prop. All my other cycles have been long esters which I've had some PIP from but not nearly as severe and they dissapated after after a couple weeks of injects. But this time it will not go away if anything it's getting worse, plus since I'm doing EOD instead of twice a week I've had to use new sites and it's been hell. Whats the point of cycling if you can't workout fully??

Anyway, so I'm thinking I'm going to abort, I last pinned yesterday and also I used HCG. One question I have is when do I start PCT and for how long and at what dosage considering I shot HCG yesterday and have only been on 15 days, I have nolva and clomid for PCT.

My other concern is that I would like to cycle again and soon, I had an 8 weeker planned with cyp, var and tren e. How long until I can start up again? I'm going to vegas on 4/16 and would like to be lookin good for that trip, at least have a little juice flowing so I would have to start a couple weeks prior. I feel like I wouldn't be safely recovered by then for a new cycle, what do you guys think??

If you have been on cycle for only 15 days you might not need PCT, but only proper blood work can tell you for sure.

1. Blood work
2. Analyze
3. PCT (yes/no?)
4. Recover
5. More blood work (if necessary)

This is just what I would do if I were in your position. Maybe some vets can chime in with more useful info.
I only use HCG on cycles of 6 weeks or more. Otherwise just Nolva should be good for 7-10 days using standard dosing protocol.
After blood work shows you are back to baseline, you should be good to start your next cycle.

Why not just switch over to the long esters now ? Im only saying this bc of the info and timelines you provided.. if u start the cyp, tren e and var today or tomorrow you won't have much of a drop in blood levels, plus you would finish wk 8 around 4/14-4/15.. but then again that leaves the issue of starting pct while possibly still on vacation

Those short esters kill me too. I save prop for the end of my cycles so I can jump into PCT sooner and those last 2 weeks are a bitch. With that said, if you have the time, this protocol might help:

1. really hot shower before pinning. Get your whole body temp up.
2. stretch and foam roll injection site
3. heat syringe under running hot water for about a min
4. inject
5. immediately massage or foam roll injection site a little
6. immediately do some kind of cardio: bike, run, whatever. get that blood moving. 5-10 minutes should do.

When I say immediately, I mean right that fucking second don't wait at all. You want to get that oil circulating and spread out in you as fast as possible so it doesn't sit in one spot.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws