over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

??? about doggcrapp training...specifically nutrition

mike ross

Registered
i have the hit and rest pause methods down. i have done those before....i am confused though on the dieting of this routine. i know you need 500g of protein roughly per day and only carbs after your workout,...what i need to know is how much fats throughout the day do i take in? when do you do carb loading and fat loading? i know magoo and wylde use this style of training somewhat but help from anyone is appreciated. i know excel has something to chime in also.

also can this style training be used while cutting?

current lbm is 195

i thought wylde does a more often feeding of carbs while i stuck to the just post workout and perhaps another meal of carbs and pro after that. but i m planning to include more carbs in my diet soon. the style of training can def. work well while cutting. DC does not just advocate carbs postworkout as u will see by his eating schedule. the amount of pros and fats depend on ur metabolic rate

Without getting into specifics, magoo is correct. Wyld has me eating more complex carbs throughout the day than I normally do. I've never really followed DC's nutritional recommendations - so I can't help you there.

xcel

ok let me give you an some info on me

lbm 195
trying to cut down more weight currently
endomorph

should i just have a complex carb meal after workout and then another one after that followed by trace to zero carbs post 6pm?

for fats i was thinking somewhere in the 100g per day range? think thats enough...most of the fats would be from flax, omega 3, cla, and olive oil

ive used the carb up method before and it worked very very well for me. basicaly every 3 or 4 days for your last meal you have an increadbly high carb meal. for me it was about 150g of mostly complex carbs with fiber. I used oatmeal and raisins which worked well.

mike ross said:

lbm 195
endomorph

should i just have a complex carb meal after workout and then another one after that followed by trace to zero carbs post 6pm?

for fats i was thinking somewhere in the 100g per day range? think thats enough...most of the fats would be from flax, omega 3, cla, and olive oil

ill respond in a few hrs when i have more time

Do not count CLA as one of your fat sources, it's fatty acid, rather than a traditional source of fat.

Alot will depend upon what you want your diet to achieve. Are you looking to loose Bf through diet/weight training alone or are you looking to maintain LBM, while dropping BF through cardio and training?

How much carbs in grams are you considering using?

MDRThom said:
Do not count CLA as one of your fat sources, it's fatty acid, rather than a traditional source of fat.

Alot will depend upon what you want your diet to achieve. Are you looking to loose Bf through diet/weight training alone or are you looking to maintain LBM, while dropping BF through cardio and training?

How much carbs in grams are you considering using?

that makes no sense at all, dont cla as a fat source? then what is it? oh a fatty acid thats right, hmmm ever heard of efa's, but u shouldnt count those either as they r fatty acids. so if u took mct oil would u not count those calories or DAG oil would u not count those calories. btw cla is found in foods, it is not some manufactured man made fat like crisco but even if u were to eat crisco, u would still want to count it as fat calories. its found in food so it is traditional

count cla as a fat source, why wouldnt u?

mike ross said:

lbm 195
endomorph

If ur gonna do a complex carb after u workout i dont see how that makes sense unless its maltodextrin, basically all these numbers u refer to should depend more on ur metabolic rate . do not just say ill eat 500 g a day on 3000 cal diet, see what im saying?

And iff u were to just eat carbs after u workout ud be following more of an a-bolics program. Here is a rough guidline im gonna be using. Calories : 4000 Pro: 500 g Carbs 250 g Fat: 110 g
if ur gonna use cla and expect results from it ur gonna need to bump ur dosage to at least 15 g a day and preferably 20. take in plenty of fish oils, i get mine from kilosports.com, and take 30 a day. if ur gonna use flax get the seeds and grind them in a coffee grinder so u get the anti estrogenic benefit from it. id use at least 100 mg of r-ala with ur carb meals, pm me if u need help finding a good source of it. Keep all ur carbs complex except ur first pw meal. i ll giva rouh guidline lata

also what kind of sauce r u running with this routine

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner