over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About Heinz Senior's showing this weekend... MD's George Farah

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this because I asked you a question you couldn't or wouldn't answer. You scammed me out of 7K truth be told then you got arrested. Never heard from you after that.

You got some balls to bullshit your ass off like that....some straight out balls.
You are a straight out scam artist.

You got a wife with good genetics who wins a couple shows, you are friends with King Kamali and somehow snowball those 2 things into that your someone who should be listened to in the bodybuilding community. What exactly is your claim to fame anyway? Because besides those two things and you saying "my reputation proceeds me" what exactly is your reputation? I dont see anyone singing your praises but yourself.

Im going to say it straight on out to this forum and everyone can believe what they want to believe.

This guy is pathetic, a chronic liar and a scam artist and he has really pulled a really good facade in front of alot of people online on what he is about.
On my word as a man, this guy took me for 7 grand back in the day....and I'll swear on my word, my reputation, and on my love for my wife and my family that he did.

he knows it...and to say otherwise he is a peice of scum.

Your pathetic.

You got some balls to bullshit your ass off like that....some straight out balls.

You got a wife with good genetics who wins a couple shows, you are friends with King Kamali and somehow snowball those 2 things into that your someone who should be listened to in the bodybuilding community. What exactly is your claim to fame anyway? Because besides those two things and you saying "my reputation proceeds me" what exactly is your reputation? I dont see anyone singing your praises but yourself.

Im going to say it straight on out to this forum and everyone can believe what they want to believe.

This guy is pathetic, a chronic liar and a scam artist and he has really pulled a really good facade in front of alot of people online on what he is about.
On my word as a man, this guy took me for 7 grand back in the day....and I'll swear on my word, my reputation, and on my love for my wife and my family that he did.

Your pathetic.

I really question your sanity and I mean this. I just give you two examples of two top pros and their supp use and it pisses you off so much you call me a thief and you have done this before when you get pissed off at me when I ask you a question. I really think that you have some deep seated issues to talk like you do and should seek help. I mean this sincerely.

Your pathetic.

Wow!

Attachments

• meltdown.jpg
    meltdown.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 549
OK here a factual tidbit. Joe McNeil had King and Dexter both using 50 mgs of Methyltest daily before each workout

What's the purpose for that??

The truth and "doing the right thing" are not in your character.
Im done with you.

It makes you crazy intense!! Within 1/2 hour

I know, but why the hell would you need THAT to make you intense in the gym? Shouldn't you be that anyway??

DC - Magnum - take your personal stuff to real life and deal with it there.

Back to topic on the thread.

I know, but why the hell would you need THAT to make you intense in the gym? Shouldn't you be that anyway??

Exactly why I had King stop using it. Waste of time.

sorry everyone for starting this... :-(

Good info, but definitely off-topic at the least lol

sooo............

I bet Heinz definitely doesn't post on this one now, but I would still like to hear his opinion on this thread (at least the first couple pages lol)

Big A If DC's post about me supposedly owing him $7000 is going to be allowed to stay up then please allow me to at least defend my integrity on this board by showing people on here that I am not a thief. Here's the original post of him swearing I owe him $2000 and now he is saying $7000. Proof that he is been making ALL of this up from the start, he can't even remember what he says from one post to the next. I will not come back to this thread again I promise and if you decide to take this down then please in all fairness take both down.

Today, 06:29 PM
DOGGCRAPP

"Chris Clark gives me a deal (because I broke the story and he loved my newsletter) and sells me 16 Synthol for 175 dollars each = 2800 that I paid out of my own pocket and fronted and told Jim the price. I send these over to Jim Magnone so he can do what he says he will do "Already got them sold, he will give me half the profit and of course half back of the money I fronted" .....What does Jim Magnone do instead? Keeps all the money! So I am out 2800, while (he with spending no money) at all makes 7200-8000 dollars and pockets it and thats the kind of individual we are dealing with here. After bugging him for months on end and saying to him that "he gave me his word" and only hearing "I dont know what to say Dante.....I spent the money, I have no excuse"....he finally finally ponies up and sends me a paltry 750 bucks.......so Im still out 2000 bucks and he made free and clear 7200-8000.....and I guess he thought 750 bucks would even things up.....LOLOL"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic