over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About Heinz Senior's showing this weekend... MD's George Farah

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC, Magnum,

You guys can't stand (hate would be even more appropriate) each other for personal reasons going back years - it's no secret for anyone being a member on here for long enough - and you sure both are entilted to feel the way you do...

BUT, please, don't turn this thread into some kind of nauseating exchange whose sole point is to ridicule your "enemy" and making him look loke a fool.

You both have been tremendous assets to PM (and other boards) over the years... no need to stoop to playing such childish games.

You're both worth better than that... :)

Because the guy comes on here and says things matter of factly when in reality its what his opinion is.....that to me is dangerous especially when it comes to super supplements. I still cant understand why he wants me to quote him....i put the links up....its his own words...if HE READS HIS OWN WORDS...in every single link is him saying "the average pro does 3 to 7 grams a week".....every single one. Quote you? Read your own posts that you typed!
See I wouldnt in a million years say that I know what the average pro does. Because I dont think there is a set in stone pro juice regimen. Thats like asking me "hey whats the average pro muscle guy do for juice?' Hell if I know....you got guys abusing themselves who are 210 like that prior link i put up and guys who care greatly about their health who are scared of doing 200mg of test cyp.

You got a current pro using well over 5 digits in mg a week of everything and a specific person he is battling against in contests using half the testosterone dosage that Phil Hernon did.... where is the F&&^ing average there? Two guys on two ends of the spectrum.

You saw what Phil did. Who was Phil's main competition back then with those 2 battling back and forth for a pro card? Titus

Titus (fact)-as he told me himself....(since everyone on this board feels everyone lies about their dosages, maybe he was taking even more than what he said below)
He was using 4 different blends of testosterone including suspension and it was totalling up to over 5000 mg of testosterone a week...I think it was 5500

on top of that he was using bigtime dosages of

tren
deca
dball
winstrol
equipoise
nubain
gh
insulin
primo
masteron
(and im forgetting something)

all at the same time and chronically

so could I come out and say "This is what an average top NPC heavyweights usage is in 95"? Titus was destroying Phils's usage, annihilating it. They arent even remotely similiar. Night and day....and that same thing is going on in the pro's....with different personality's, access, health problems, intelligence etc.

If Magnum wants to come out and say "This is what King Kamali did/does".....I would absolutely believe him.....nobody on this board would know better of what King does/did......Im not like the rest of this board in thinking "everybody lies to their close friends, King wouldnt tell Jim what he is really taking and is probably taking quadruple!"....screw that...I think they are good enough friends that King would be truthful to him. I believe close friends of bb'ers, training partners, people in their inner circle way way way more than blanket statements from people that heard something thru the gossip mill and they dont even know.

You know what the big rumors were back when i was younger?

So and so pro is on his death bed (always untrue)
so and so is in the hospital waiting for a liver transplant
Yates is hooked up to an IV every night (this one went all over the place, guys would bet their life on it because they were in the know....in this months MD Yates gets a good chuckle at this one)
Gaspari had a heart attack and doesnt look like he is going to make it (guy rushed in my gym and said this to everyone, within weeks it was all over the place, all anyone could talk about at a big show in massachusetts) = bullshit
Haney and Ropeman Felder had a whole cadaver GH network going and were feeding the whole East Coast

and on and on and it still continues today with the same Bull

If someone is good friends with someone, (emphasis GOOD FRIEND, not the guy in the gym who loves the rumors and once said "hi" to that pro near the 3rd toilet in the bathroom)....that holds much more weight to me

Last edited:
Sadly this all started with me asking DC in a nice way to explain something he said. He threw the first insult by calling me Mr Drugs when the topic had ZERO to actually DO with drugs. He brought drugs into the conversation not me.

I'll say again and again that the top pros use a lot of drugs come contest time and most of it is wasted. I've said on here that GH is NOT needed and neither is SLIN! and I've said that stuff like Arimidex is waaaay over used. Clen use is abused and so is T3 which is almost never needed.

I'm an 80's guy and even though orals were a little over used come contest time these guys didn't take the crazy doses that most use now. Their physiques looked way better than guys today. I think that if anyone on here who is taking more thean 500 mgs per week and not thinking about competing is NUTS. IF you can't turn pro at 2 grams a week call it a day.

I think that everyone on here worries too much about what they weigh. Look in the mirror and that is all you will ever need to worry about. Hell, Dexter won the AC weighing 215 this is fact as Joe McNeil told me this while I was on the phone with him.

Lastly and I've got way more to say just no time, again just because some of the pros do stupid shit with doses (not all of them) doesn't mean I condone it!!! Put that in stone.

Nice

Sadly this all started with me asking DC in a nice way to explain something he said. He threw the first insult by calling me Mr Drugs when the topic had ZERO to actually DO with drugs. He brought drugs into the conversation not me.

I'll say again and again that the top pros use a lot of drugs come contest time and most of it is wasted. I've said on here that GH is NOT needed and neither is SLIN! and I've said that stuff like Arimidex is waaaay over used. Clen use is abused and so is T3 which is almost never needed.

I'm an 80's guy and even though orals were a little over used come contest time these guys didn't take the crazy doses that most use now. Their physiques looked way better than guys today. I think that if anyone on here who is taking more thean 500 mgs per week and not thinking about competing is NUTS. IF you can't turn pro at 2 grams a week call it a day.

I think that everyone on here worries too much about what they weigh. Look in the mirror and that is all you will ever need to worry about. Hell, Dexter won the AC weighing 215 this is fact as Joe McNeil told me this while I was on the phone with him.

Lastly and I've got way more to say just no time, again just because some of the pros do stupid shit with doses (not all of them) doesn't mean I condone it!!! Put that in stone.

Great post.......I think Dante agrees with this also........you guys do think alike......just a matter of semantics........if you guys ever teamed up...WOW

Phil you drunk? :D Guys this is gold, you got a top IFBB freak telling you what he did as far as supps go and he's being very honest. Wish I had this type of info back in my day.

Its very refreshing to see pros being honest. It really is an eye opener because really as far as the doses he used its nothing more than a lot of the members on here use. Now running it as long as he did is a bit much, but I bet there are guys on here that do that too and none of us look anywhere near as great as he did.

My sugestion for some one that has to take 2 grams per week is that he should look for a other sport activity.

Youve allready told me all this previously Phil back in the day but I just wanted to clarify some things below

so 1850mg steroids

1995 =1600mg steroids

1996 =1750mg steroids

I dont understand why you feel this is so gold? He isnt even at 2000mg of steroids yet you've stated too many times (saw 4 times while I looked up this link of you quoting me below) to count on this board that every single pro does 3 to 7 grams a week of steroids.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/498629-post114.html

The middle of the pack of 3000 to 7000 is 5000mg. You should be shocked that he is 3300mg BELOW what you tell everyone on this board that the average pro does per week.

So we have Phil here who was 5'7" 238 to 250 pounds onstage of monstrosity saying what he used back at that time.....doesnt it seem just a little bit foolish that we have guys on this board who are 5'9" and 210 pounds according to his bodybuilding.com bodyspace page who is going to do this?

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/706278-post10.html
well, i hate to toot my own horn here but dayam that makes me feel good..i same height and weight and my top test dose is 550mg with 20mg db for half of the cycle...thats enough for me...shit add the other stuff in that dudes regimen and i guess i would be a monsta!lol

Magnum, please check your PM's. Dante, Phil, Magnum...AWESOME KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My sugestion for some one that has to take 2 grams per week is that he should look for a other sport activity.

Good suggestion, but unfortunately that is what modern day bodybuilding has turned into. I also agree that 600 mgs per week is all the anyone would need to grow very large. Hell, 300 mgs of Anadrol and 300 mgs of test a week would be an awesome cycle.

"Because the guy comes on here and says things matter of factly when in reality its what his opinion is"

If Magnum wants to come out and say "This is what King Kamali did/does".....I would absolutely believe him.....nobody on this board would know better of what King does/did......Im not like the rest of this board in thinking "everybody lies to their close friends, King wouldnt tell Jim what he is really taking and is probably taking quadruple!"....screw that...I think they are good enough friends that King would be truthful to him. I believe close friends of bb'ers, training partners, people in their inner circle way way way more than blanket statements from people that heard something thru the gossip mill and they dont even know.

OK here a factual tidbit. Joe McNeil had King and Dexter both using 50 mgs of Methyltest daily before each workout during contest prep so that's 350 mgs weekly just of MT. Add in a couple of other thought to be toxic orals plus tren..... now you see how things add up? and I'm not even going to list the injects.

Sat down with a pro for breafast one morning at one of the pro shows, can't say his name so I gotta keep it on the QT ;) he mentions how he had upped his growth to 19 iu's daily cause all the rest were doing it. Maybe he was lying to me who knows. :rolleyes: I'm sure there are pros out there that are taking 1500 mgs or maybe less and then you have guys like Titus, but from what my experiences it's usually more than less.

OK here a factual tidbit. Joe McNeil had King and Dexter both using 50 mgs of Methyltest daily before each workout during contest prep so that's 350 mgs weekly just of MT. Add in a couple of other thought to be toxic orals plus tren..... now you see how things add up? and I'm not even going to list the injects.

Sat down with a pro for breafast one morning at one of the pro shows, can't say his name so I gotta keep it on the QT ;) he mentions how he had upped his growth to 19 iu's daily cause all the rest were doing it. Maybe he was lying to me who knows. :rolleyes: I'm sure there are pros out there that are taking 1500 mgs or maybe less and then you have guys like Titus, but from what my experiences it's usually more than less.

50 mg's of Methyl 1 Test daily???

OH MY! :eek:

50 mg's of Methyl 1 Test daily???

OH MY! :eek:

Yep and when I took over King's training you know what I did? Being the Mr Drug fiend that I am, did I up it to 100 mgs or even 200mgs? Nope, I completely dropped it. :confused:

Yep and when I took over King's training you know what I did? Being the Mr Drug fiend that I am, did I up it to 100 mgs or even 200mgs? Nope, I completely dropped it. :confused:

Working with you personally for the past two years I can attest to the fact that you are a true drug fiend!

You are such a fiend that in the first conversation that we ever had, you said, getting ripped is ALL diet, and never once mentioned drugs. You then proceded to give me a diet with no drugs and not even a fat burner!

Some Mr.All drugs you are :rolleyes:

In 1995 I was on 6 sten a week......400 deca a week......1200 test a week..........10 iu gh daily with slin..........20 weeks.

phil was this 6 sten plus the 1200 test? sten is only 100mgs / 1ml or 2ml?
what was your dosing schedule with it? was it a painful inject? im really curious about that stuff. sounds amazing.

ClARIFY

phil was this 6 sten plus the 1200 test? sten is only 100mgs / 1ml or 2ml?
what was your dosing schedule with it? was it a painful inject? im really curious about that stuff. sounds amazing.

THE 6 STEN WAS INCLUDED IN THE 1200..........TEST C COMPRISED THE REST

THE 6 STEN WAS INCLUDED IN THE 1200..........TEST C COMPRISED THE REST

Phil , question if you don't mind. You were more of a 90's guy and I noticed that you based things on test. So looking back would you still base your cycles on test and why or do you think that you were kinda just following the crowd.

Well

Phil , question if you don't mind. You were more of a 90's guy and I noticed that you based things on test. So looking back would you still base your cycles on test and why or do you think that you were kinda just following the crowd.

At the time its all I could get.......I recommend to clients ( where it is legal of course) test only fairly low dosages the first few contests......if you have it you can tell by then...........my more advanced clients I go to ( where it is legal) test at times, var but only intermittently, winstrol at certain times, GH, proviron, aromasin, tren at times and a certain way........that sort of thing.........is what I would do today......

Actually let me clarify this. You would never ask me a question nicely because you dont give 2 shits about my opinion just like I wouldnt ask you a question nicely because I dont give two shits about your opinion at all. Any rapport or question you have toward me and vice versa me toward you is to be sarcastic.....lets clear that up right now.....thats not a hard thing to see.

1)My problem with you...straight on out. I dont think highly of guys who take me for 7000 dollars and then years later come online and act like "nothing happened"....thats my problem with you. And dont say you didnt do it because you did do it ...just as easily as I proved you said "the average pro takes 3 to 7 grams a week" four times over.
I dont need the 7 grand now, could really give a shit about the money at this point to be honest with you....its just straight out principle now with me that your a freaking scam artist and have no conscience about it.

2)My second problem is simple human nature. See if I scammed someone out of 7 grand back in the day (which I never would), I SURE AS HELL would avoid them online, and not try to instigate shit with them, but hey thats me....but I guess thats not how you conduct yourself....you just dont give a shit. So be it.

So if you want to throw it out there why I dont think highly of you....tell everyone here how you took me for 7 thousand a few years back and simply said "dont have it - I spent it"....disappeared, then show up online years later like "hey my slate is wiped clean"

Because thats 90% why you irritate me...the other 10% is because I disagree with your opinion.

Last edited:
Actually let me clarify this. You would never ask me a question nicely because you dont give 2 shits about my opinion just like I wouldnt ask you a question nicely because I dont give two shits about your opinion at all. Any rapport or question you have toward me and vice versa me toward you is to be sarcastic.....lets clear that up right now.....thats not a hard thing to see.

1)My problem with you...straight on out. I dont think highly of guys who take me for 7000 dollars and then years later come online and act like "nothing happened"....thats my problem with you. And dont say you didnt do it because you did do it ...just as easily as I proved you said "the average pro takes 3 to 7 grams a week" four times over.
I dont need the 7 grand now, could really give a shit about the money at this point to be honest with you....its just straight out principle now with me that your a freaking scam artist and have no conscience about it.

2)My second problem is simple human nature. See if I scammed someone out of 7 grand back in the day (which I never would), I SURE AS HELL would avoid them online, and not try to instigate shit with them, but hey thats me....but I guess thats not how you conduct yourself....you just dont give a shit. So be it.

So if you want to throw it out there why I dont think highly of you....tell everyone here how you took me for 7 thousand a few years back and simply said "dont have it - I spent it"....disappeared, then show up online years later like "hey my slate is wiped clean"

Because thats 90% why you irritate me...the other 10% is because I disagree with your opinion.

All this because I asked you a question you couldn't or wouldn't answer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members