over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About Heinz Senior's showing this weekend... MD's George Farah

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd line in your post....3 to 7

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/498395-post100.html

stay there i got more for you mr amnesia

OK I don't see where I said "every pro"!!! Again you put words in my mouth and you exaggerate all the time. Take the pro's average contest cycle and add up the mgs counting the orals and I guarantee you that 3000 mgs is easy to reach. Hell, a lot of the guys on here are reaching those levels during contest time.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/498611-post112.html

"Um is this not your quote above? I am the only one who said that the range was 3 to 7"

Can i stop here, because all this backtracking and doubletalk you do has to be getting pretty damn embarrasing.....and it pains me that you cannot even remember what the hell you type.

Here we go again DC putting words in my mouth. :rolleyes: Show me a post were I said every single pro takes 3 to 7 grams a week and when you're done answer that quote of the century that you never got around to answering. :D

I did it four times.

I rest my case.

I did it four times.

I rest my case.

You didn't even do it once!!! :D Stop posting links and quote me I dare you. Show eveyone on here were I said that "every single pro takes 3 to 7 grams a week!!!!! Come on DC do it. Guess what, you can't :D

Wanted to make a comment on Phil's dosages. If I had to pick a relatively safe upper dose limit for offseason growth I have always thought that 1500 to 2000 mgs is plenty. At these doses you should have reached top nationals level as far as size goes with the right genetics and you should have reached these levels over time also.

Its funny how this becomes a heated topic everytime. The thing is though, nothing is opinion based, only fact based. Quoting every pro's exact doses= opinion. Quoting every pro uses a lot of shit=fact. Only diff on looks is genetics.

DC and Magnum, you guys are both right.

DC is trying to say that not ALL pro's are using a ridiculous amount of gear, Magnum is trying to say that the vast majority of pro's do use vast amounts. Are there exceptions out there that use a tiny amount and are still pro size and caliber? Hell yea there are. There are exceptions to everything that people accept as "normal."

Magnum, in your posts you do seem like the first guy to throw out drug recommendations or blame a lack of drugs for a lack of progression. You may be a diet guy, but you talk a hell of a lot more about drugs on here than you talk about chow.

DC, Magnum,

You guys can't stand (hate would be even more appropriate) each other for personal reasons going back years - it's no secret for anyone being a member on here for long enough - and you sure both are entilted to feel the way you do...

BUT, please, don't turn this thread into some kind of nauseating exchange whose sole point is to ridicule your "enemy" and making him look loke a fool.

You both have been tremendous assets to PM (and other boards) over the years... no need to stoop to playing such childish games.

You're both worth better than that... :)

Well

I think Dante and Magnum would be good friends if they were around each other in person. Both are pure genius............both are BIG MEN........both have such passion......here is something to think about as far as MGs are concerned and why you cant just add the weight of total drugs to determine how effective it is.

cycle A) 1000mg EQ weekly

cycle B) 1000mg Anadrol weekly

Both are on 1 G a week............SAME? Its the same weight......1000mg....but I know what the argument is about for all intents. 2000mg to one competitor could be night and day to 2000mg of another.

I think Dante and Magnum would be good friends if they were around each other in person. Both are pure genius............both are BIG MEN........both have such passion......here is something to think about as far as MGs are concerned and why you cant just add the weight of total drugs to determine how effective it is.

cycle A) 1000mg EQ weekly

cycle B) 1000mg Anadrol weekly

Both are on 1 G a week............SAME? Its the same weight......1000mg....but I know what the argument is about for all intents. 2000mg to one competitor could be night and day to 2000mg of another.

Is what you're saying that you can't compare apples to oranges. 1g of tren to 1 g of eq? Same weight, greatly different strengths? And how some guys respond vastly different to compounds in the same dose?

the most interesting thing to me about those cycles is how non-exotic and simple they are. maybe the slin protocols were a little more elaborate.

Yes

Is what you're saying that you can't compare apples to oranges. 1g of tren to 1 g of eq? Same weight, greatly different strengths? And how some guys respond vastly different to compounds in the same dose?

person A) 1000mg test suspension weekly

person B) 1000mg test cypionate weekly

I will bet on person A

Everyone is doing their best and everyone WANTS to be shredded and do well in the show.......all winners for trying.....

Best piece of wisdom in this entire thread! Here's the real deal... Only Heinz knows if he did his best, all we see is the pic...

Wanted to make a comment on Phil's dosages. If I had to pick a relatively safe upper dose limit for offseason growth I have always thought that 1500 to 2000 mgs is plenty. At these doses you should have reached top nationals level as far as size goes with the right genetics and you should have reached these levels over time also.

In my opinion any dose over 600mg for competitive bbs per week is to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner