over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

about K1* thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck little slice, this is MY fan thread:D:cool::headbang:;)

With a cute 'lil dog like that for an Avatar? K1 needs to get a cute little dog for his pic, then I'd send him fan mail.

With a cute 'lil dog like that for an Avatar? K1 needs to get a cute little dog for his pic, then I'd send him fan mail.

WTF?! Check out the pet section for my thread (bottom on the first page)...Then you'll see some cute pups:cool:

You all are killing my thread...I was hoping to be able to argue with some guys that don't like me, have had issues with me talking shit to them throughout the years, etc:D

Last edited:
Just the fact that K1 hasn't divulged his race makes him racist. Besides K2 is the king of mountains, K1 is K2's bitch. :p

some of the funniest shit ive read on here were/are the reasons for thread deletions.
ive literally laffed out loud at k1, whats his name...bigchef? something like that. other mods, too. and i mean, i would be doing something an hour later and they'd pop into my head and id start laughing.
somebody with even less to do than me should compile a list.

some of the funniest shit ive read on here were/are the reasons for thread deletions.
ive literally laffed out loud at k1, whats his name...bigchef? something like that. other mods, too. and i mean, i would be doing something an hour later and they'd pop into my head and id start laughing.
somebody with even less to do than me should compile a list.

Rumor on the internet is that K1 jogs 2 miles in his angry shoes (sized 2 sizes to small) before he deletes a post as it helps him think or good stuff to type as the reason.

Jason statam would be the best batman ever . Keaton would be hugging and crying with Bale in his arms if J.S was batman. . Of course this is in spec.
Burt ward ruled series or movie .. As batman.
As far as the king of pm? what got the banned dudes panties in a bunch? must of missed it whilst I was out of the whiny bitch loop for a sec.
Careful big K he may "kick your ass fellow"..
So now this guy is gonna be switching IP servers to commence the stalking/redemption phase of the "Break up"?
Betcha you only pop in his head every 5-10 minutes during all waking hours.
LOL funny shit . Man I needed a smile and low and behold the King has
provided. What more does one ask of the grand high exhaulted mystic ruler?!
Man oh man . I guess some mothers have them .
Thx T

Now Bio deleted this thread...Obviously because I have been busy today and did not notice it although Big A and I were talking about this guy this morning...Sorry Bio, had to undelete the thread, how could you delete the fan mail I receive:p

Now this fool gets a simple little thread deleted because he was asking questions that were obvious rule violations (sponsor vs sponsor)...10 posts in over 3 years and he is pm'ing demanding an explanation on why his thread was deleted AND the reason better meet HIS satisfaction:rolleyes::D

I'm in a good mood yesterday so I decide sure I will respond to his pm and explain to him the reason for deletion...Which in turn does not meet his satisfaction...Well then I just respond and tell him that if he actually contributed to the board then he would have enough posts by now to actually post in the sponsors threads and be able to get answers to his questions...This makes him very angry?! So his response is to begin talking shit to me, which now I am bored with this and now he is gone for good!

So he decides to create a new handle to file a formal complaint with Big A about me this morning...Racist, I am not sure where this comes from now as I do not know if he is white, black, spanish or asian, nor does he know which I am?! Obviously he believes he is entitled in some way and judging by the fact that he is crying like a jilted bitch, is probably still living in the same bedroom his momma was changing his diapers in when he was first born and his allowance from her is paying for his steroid use :rolleyes:

So I will leave this thread open as a K1 COMPLAINT thread...Anyone that wishes to cry about shit may do so here...Anyone that wishes to repost some of the lovely asshole comments I have posted over the years may also do that as well:cool:

K1 you Jerk... been waiting years to curse you out like that:D
God bless you brother.
PS: I apologize for cursing you out. Minister.

Ok you caught me, im stalking K1.

Ak

BTW JWBH, you and LEX need to lay off the drugs...Keaton was a much better Batman then Bale ever could be...Shit, George Clooney was a better Batman then Bale:eek::cool:;):D

Dude, are you drunk?? Michael Keaton...seriously. You think that MR. Mom was a good Batman. Man, you need a thread day ban for even saying that. Lol.

So we have a king of ProMuscle. Then who is the queen?

So we have a king of ProMuscle. Then who is the queen?

I dunno about the title "queen" but TrinityD is sitting on Knight's face right now, that bottom bitch.

Dude, are you drunk?? Michael Keaton...seriously. You think that MR. Mom was a good Batman. Man, you need a thread day ban for even saying that. Lol.

Who's to say that Burton was the best Batman, but damn, when they did that, Burton was the one who started the entire stylization of "the dark knight," and the original stylization was the achievement.
The latest reiteration w/Bale is just a lame ass attempt to compete with all the Marvel stuff.

I WANNA YELL THE LOUD WORDS TOO!

Here's anyone's chance that has ever had an issue to post it up without having to worry about getting banned (which I don't ban too many people anyways, I would prefer to talk shit with them back and forth:cool:)...I figured there would be more that would have some shit to get off their chests?!

BTW JWBH, you and LEX need to lay off the drugs...Keaton was a much better Batman then Bale ever could be...Shit, George Clooney was a better Batman then Bale:eek::cool:;):D

you need to up your test and be man, Keaton is the Gay batman, if there was a broadway show of batman he would be perfect. One of the worst movies made ever.

This thread was so entertaining that I just spent 20 min on the toilet reading it when I should be cooking.. God I love you guys haha wtf is wrong with the op.. thanks for the reading material

you need to up your test and be man, Keaton is the Gay batman, if there was a broadway show of batman he would be perfect. One of the worst movies made ever.

You're delusional man...Even Adam West was a better Batman then Bale! Fricken Bale wouldn't even make a good Robin, or any other sidekick aside from maybe Shaggy from Scoobydoo:p

Some of those comments he leaves when he deletes threads are instant classics. Always good for a laugh. :D

Makes my day when seeing his comments. :). Now what I don't like is when he fails to leave a comment. :mad: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member