over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About Phils Training program.

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive got quite a few PM's lately asking me about Phils program form people either working with him or thinking about hiring him. Enough so that i feel this thread will be beneficial to anyone thinking about working with him. I am going to give you a basic outline of his approach that will be verry broad but will give you enough information about what to expect and not to expect and how Phil works with you.

Getting Started:
After you hire Phil and discuss your goals, you will get an email ooutlining a basic program and diet for you to follow. It's nothing complex, however it will confuse the hell out of you, and YOU WILL THINK, Man how will this work. You see Phils first task is to learn your body better than you know it in a fraction of the time youve had to figrue it out yourself. This is the first part Of Phil's program. he sets you up within a specific set of paramaters, and analizes the result weather its good or bad, it gives him the information he needs to get you to where you want to be.

The Results:

I dont think i can actually skip this even though it is so basic it should go unsaid. Theyre on you, you must follow the program to the letter, it is up to you to communicate with Phil letting him know how a particular set of Macros are working, or if exercise B causes shoulder pain...etc. Phil wont chase you down and hold your hand to make sure your doing your job. you need to communicate. Phil took me from around 175 ish with no visible abs, to just shy of 220 with full time abs, and due to work i sometimes even cheat on the diet. You NEED TO THINK for yourself as well. Understand HOW AND WHY he balances volume, intensity, and frequency the way he does. In fact there was a thread where he was talking about the recovery time needed for every extra set added that gives out a lot of clues to his program. you need to trust it and work it. or it wont work.

Expectations: reality vs. your fantasy.

No matter what, he is working with your genes. Not ronnies, or branches, but yours. If your not a big giant guy, and you dont have the genetics to be one, well its never going to happen. you will be the biggest and leanest that YOU CAN BE. But you cant expect miracles. Its not going to happen over night, start thinking in terms of years to really reach your goals and potential. that being said, the results, IMO, come at an incredible pace. But nothing he can do, with diet, or training or anything else can change your genes. Just really try to remember that part. He knows more about nutrition and training than anyone on the board, and the guys that have had lengthy conversations with him realize that pretty quickly. you gotta trust that he knows his shit.

Personalization:
I gotta tell you, that the man knows his clients, and knows them well. ive had a chance to talk to a few other trainees of Phils, and everything from me to the next person with diet and training is really drastically different, even though the principle remains the same. I took a year off from working with the guy to explore DC, and when we started working together, he still had all my stuff. knew right were to pick back up and what to change off the bat. He even helped me out with some personal shit as well. your not going to find a trainer that cares more about his clients.

I hope that gives you enough information, to at least make an informed decision. Please aks any other questions you have in this thread but I PAY for information from Phil and i wont give any of that out, all ill do is give you an idea of what its like working with him.

well said bro,

patience <<<that i had to learn

actually learning how to follow one's direction 100% even if you feel it's not going well (patience) because you have to earn his trust as this is an online thing where i could be eating abombs for breakfast and lie to him or do t-mag routine and lie to him and 3 months later i say YOUR program doesnt work <<<heard that too many times from morons; they dont come back they dont stay they stay as they are frustrated and depressed with no progress.

so patience, put in some work physically mentally (your ego at the gym, at dinner table, outside the gym) and learn how to communicate and understand

....just wanted to add my personal epxerience hope you dont mind tkav, i could edit it hehehe anyways well said good to see another jedi student or are you at a teaching assitant level now? ahhaha

well said bro,

actually learning how to follow one's direction 100% even if you feel it's not going well (patience) because you have to earn his trust as this is an online thing where i could be eating abombs for breakfast and lie to him or do t-mag routine and lie to him and 3 months later i say YOUR program doesnt work <<<heard that too many times from morons; they dont come back they dont stay they stay as they are frustrated and depressed with no progress.

so patience, put in some work physically mentally (your ego at the gym, at dinner table, outside the gym) and learn how to communicate and understand

....just wanted to add my personal epxerience hope you dont mind tkav, i could edit it hehehe anyways well said good to see another jedi student or are you at a teaching assitant level now? ahhaha

lol me? im learning at a slow pace, Trust me life is verry much in the way of me accomplishing much in the way of training right now.

in hindsight........if you dont know what your doing (diet, training, aas)
meaning.......not progressing or making gains (like you should).

then get in touch with someone who does know...

its just friggin common sense...

:cool:

Awesome!

Working with Phil since July, it has been an awesome experience so far. I'm the leaness, more muscular than I've ever been. The diet and plan he gives you, you gonna say, YEAH RIGHT, WTF, this can't work,,,but follow like a robot and results will come.

Very easy program to follow, but it will take some getting use to YOUR body.

Ok ED

well said bro,

How many Abombs u havin for Bkfast? Or is it follistatin blowin u up??

bottom line, phil is awesome and knows his stuff.
He's very inexpensive so hire him and see what he can teach you.

Phil,

i dump all my gear into one bowl with same cap colors then shake em, i just take 10 a day, sometimes i feel good, sometimes i dont, its a true lottery ahahhaha j/k

follistatin is being used by different people and more are trying it out and providing feedback. I love how the effects are reproducible in people on gear, without gear, different levels of experience etc. Good stuff and very happy to see the info rolling in. with what...NO SIDES yet? lethargy is not a side :rolleyes:

tkav, its like socializing skills, you have to learn about yourself and like yourself first then you will be a better person with others...i dont get stressed about the next program or next diet plan or anything like that, a big stress off my back, now i can stress about other things ahhahaha

i also appreciate the longer you stay in touch with him consistently and communicate, gets better and better. like you said tkav there is always more to learn

twatta, good call,,,you know what i did, he said 3 sets, i did 6, he said eat that, i ate this,,,first 6 months, was slow in progress,,,i wasted time there, then once i followed everything gave it a few months before changing anything talking to him throughout, you can take off and the rate stays constant, damn!

Phil,,,send us posters above, free t shirts please ahhahahahah

Phil,

i dump all my gear into one bowl with same cap colors then shake em, i just take 10 a day, sometimes i feel good, sometimes i dont, its a true lottery ahahhaha j/k

follistatin is being used by different people and more are trying it out and providing feedback. I love how the effects are reproducible in people on gear, without gear, different levels of experience etc. Good stuff and very happy to see the info rolling in. with what...NO SIDES yet? lethargy is not a side :rolleyes:

tkav, its like socializing skills, you have to learn about yourself and like yourself first then you will be a better person with others...i dont get stressed about the next program or next diet plan or anything like that, a big stress off my back, now i can stress about other things ahhahaha
i also appreciate the longer you stay in touch with him consistently and communicate, gets better and better. like you said tkav there is always more to learn

twatta, good call,,,you know what i did, he said 3 sets, i did 6, he said eat that, i ate this,,,first 6 months, was slow in progress,,,i wasted time there, then once i followed everything gave it a few months before changing anything talking to him throughout, you can take off and the rate stays constant, damn!

Phil,,,send us posters above, free t shirts please ahhahahahah

lol i believe you misunderstand my last post a bit. currently at work im averaging 74 hrs a week and i just started classes to get licensing to change careers. my schedual is extremely full right now. unfortunately for me training must take a back seat to life. Strange thing though...the more i work(at my current job) the less i seem to get out of it. anyway, for me at the time, ill have to just keep plugging away the best i can and HOPEFULLY, get some time to relax and really focus on training next year... lol

oh and please PM me it bight take me a day to get back to you, but i have afew questions for you.

Last edited:
Tkav

similar to your schedule, October thru beginning of January, I worked every single day 12-14 hours. I drive 1 hour to work, 1 hour back home. So after that, I couldn't get to the gym every day, but I kept on Phil's diet. my physique still changed for the better, and when I jumped back on the weights hard, I really didn't lose much strength. So less than 6 months on the program, and still in the best shape of my life.

My program is awesome. But it's probably much different than yours!

T-shirts? Hernon T Shirts would be awesome!!

Last edited:
Good thread here.

Coming from a member who has been here for awhile and who has progressed, this may be just enough to help folks pull the trigger and hire Phil.

Chip

I am turning 44 on Friday

Why does this matter..?
I have been applying much of what I learned from Phil for more than 2 years now. And at 44 years old, I am bigger, stronger and leaner then I have ever been in my life -I am 10 weeks out 212.bs and about 7-8% BF. My lipids and liver values are in range, my blood pressure is 130/80. And I feel great.
With Phil it’s not just about bodybuilding. It’s about life, longevity and doing it smart.
-One of my favorite Phil quotes:
1. Choose a routine that is efficient
2. Choose a routine that allows for recovery
3. Choose a routine that allows for progression
4. Choose a routine that allows for creativity as to not get bored
5. Choose a routine that allows you to function as a real member of society and allows for relationships...........something you can live with."
-Phil Hernon

Last edited:
BUMPIN Phil's training!!!

TKav where is that thread about recovery time needed for each additional set? I know I've read it but I cannot remember......

TKav where is that thread about recovery time needed for each additional set? I know I've read it but I cannot remember......

id have to really really search it. It wasnt labeled in a manner where the search temrs i can think of are having it pop up. lemme look into it for a while and ill post a link when i can.

can someone be more specific as to how this works? You hire Phil for online training, send him pics, he gives you a diet and a workout routine, and then you keep sending progress pics every week? How much does this cost anyway? Or is that question not allowed? I'll edit the post if not

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131