over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About Pre-Workout Insulin

JordanWFitness

Newbies
I'm the type that likes to gather a lot of info on various topics, lately I've been looking into how bodybuilders are using insulin.

Of course I've seen everything, from every meal with huge doses, to just 10iu post workout, and in the end it seems like the most go to without crossing into extreme lines is a shot when you wake up before your first meal, and around the workout..

It seems humalog is the most popular, somewhat because of availability and somewhat because the most popular method is post workout. You would want the quickest insulin spike if doing the post workout approach and it still has a pretty good lingering time to get another 2-3 meals in the window.

Now, I have been reading a lot about pre workout insulin and some people tote it as the best thing out there, crazy pumps and fullness which far surpass post workout.

Now I was thinking in this case with pre workout insulin, would Humulin-R be the better choice? Takes about 1 hour to peak, similiar onset to humalog and last an extra 2 hours... This would avoid having the peak mid workout, it would be coming towards the end.. peak shouldn't be as great, and you have the entire workout to feed with your choice of liquid carbs and protein/aminos during this time...

What would you guys recommend when looking to pre workout insulin? Humulin R or stick with Humalog?

I liked log pre, I did use R pre, either way I like to do it IM which speeds up entry and onset a bit. The difference with log was I took another pwo inj with R I skipped it.
Either way I got great pumps, I usually dogged down some carbolyn and a good dose of BCAA's intra workout when doing it as well.

I liked log pre, I did use R pre, either way I like to do it IM which speeds up entry and onset a bit. The difference with log was I took another pwo inj with R I skipped it.
Either way I got great pumps, I usually dogged down some carbolyn and a good dose of BCAA's intra workout when doing it as well.

Thinking about it again I guess humalog would be the better choice no mater what.. It still has an active life of over 4 hours, just the peak is between 45 mins and 2 hours...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131