over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About that time....(pics)

Lenny off-season = leaner than 80% guys on stage!!! :eek: LMAO!!! :D

You look awesome (as usual) and made some clear progresses on your hammies and back width (even if you still find it not large enough... but that's how we become better, right? :)).

Keep going my friend!!

Looking great Lenny. You've really put on some awesome size considering how damn lean you're staying. Thats true dedication right there.

Damn Lenny, I am amazed with your progress and how lean you stay. Great job!

Thanks crew!

TEAM BIG MIDGET FTW!!!! :D:headbang:

your hams look big, your back is wide, and that front double bi is a killer!!!

seriously, i see some great improvements in general thickness, calves, hams, and chest... and you are below 10% fat... holy shit it's in the bag, slick!!!
:headbang:

Thanks Buselmo! I enjoyed reading your thread about your experiment and you are looking awesome as well. I will keep doing it, as long as you keep it up too :headbang:

lookin good as always.

IMO your quads look a bit bigger. hammies are still the weakness. not much to say at all bro
Thanks Latimus...I know my weakness will follow my strengths, but I do not make excuses, I will keep plugging at them because now that is what is fun to me as well!

All I can say is "wow"

:headbang:

As always, thanks AD, hope all is going well!

Pretty impressive to me. What is your height?

Thanks bro. I am 5'6.

Lenny off-season = leaner than 80% guys on stage!!! :eek: LMAO!!! :D

You look awesome (as usual) and made some clear progresses on your hammies and back width (even if you still find it not large enough... but that's how we become better, right? :)).

Keep going my friend!!

haha...And I eat, I promise you I eat in the offseason:) Only if I could step on at 80% in my offseason mode on stage, but I just can't I have to be close to 100% ready to step on stage...dang it! But, I do not only do this for the stage as you know, I do it because it is fun to me.

Thanks a ton JC, that is how we become better having weaknesses, it keeps us in check. Hope all is well my friend. Keep posting away on this board because people like you make this board well rounded!

Looking great Lenny. You've really put on some awesome size considering how damn lean you're staying. Thats true dedication right there.

I try my best, thanks bro!

Damn Lenny, I am amazed with your progress and how lean you stay. Great job!

Thanks Dangkolo! How are things with you?

Lenny, maybe it's just me but I don't see anything that needs fixing.
Hats off bro.
I really enjoyed reading the interaction between you and Brad, that's how we all learn form your experience.

kick ass this season!
CG

You always are looking great Lenny. You are this lean and this is "offseason"? Damn!

so fucking lean, like do you ever eat any treats?

Lenny, maybe it's just me but I don't see anything that needs fixing.
Hats off bro.
I really enjoyed reading the interaction between you and Brad, that's how we all learn form your experience.

kick ass this season!
CG

CG, you look good too! Hats off to you for keeping on it as well! Yes, we can always learn from each other...Brad is a top level in my book and he has some great training tips!

You always are looking great Lenny. You are this lean and this is "offseason"? Damn!
Thanks Brick...I told myself to eat and grow but stay within reason with bodyfat levels...I ate, my body at times sucks it up and at other times doesn it!

so fucking lean, like do you ever eat any treats?

LOL! I had pizza and a peanut butter snicker bar on Sunday...opps:D

Great post Lenny - you sure have kept it lean in the off season! Very impressive - you look contest ready now! LOL Pics are amazing - only thing I'd say is that you should lower the camera a bit to correct the perspective. Looking way massive tho - props!

IMPRESSIVE!

Great build bro. How tall are you?? Incredible delts and AMAZING quads. Get those hams up and you'll be heading to Branch Warren territory. Best of luck.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

....To get this rolling;) Here are some pics as of today. I got up to 212lbs this offseason, still in the mode, but just added cardio in at a low heart rate for 30 minutes 4-5 times per week. I cut it out in the offseason because I wanted to put my mind focus on beating my training logs! Well, here are some pics...Nothing special, just doing what I enjoy!

Still working on these hammies like a mofo, well working on everything:banghead::)! I am as pale as an egg white right now, but I really do not care, save that for stage:)

Keeping bangin away Promuscle:headbang:

Are you 212 in these pics Lenny, or lighter? Did you struggle to make middleweights last year? Seems like if you're in this condition at 212 then you'll be a light heavy this year..

Are you 212 in these pics Lenny, or lighter? Did you struggle to make middleweights last year? Seems like if you're in this condition at 212 then you'll be a light heavy this year..

Lighter in those pics, I made some adjustments to my macro's to see how fast my body would respond...I was closer to 200lbs in those pics last week. I was 212lbs about 2.5 weeks before those pics I just took. To be honest, it may be a struggle to suck down to middles this year without sacrifices some muscle...but if I do a national level show which I would love too...I may have to get to middles which I think I would have a fair shot of doing well if I do things right, but I plan on trying the Light Heavy's out at a State show. Do you think I can hang with the Light Heavy's?? Personally, I would like to do Light Heavy's in the midst of my prep for a nationa level show. I know me and Alex have chatted a bit about it.

Lighter in those pics, I made some adjustments to my macro's to see how fast my body would respond...I was closer to 200lbs in those pics last week. I was 212lbs about 2.5 weeks before those pics I just took. To be honest, it may be a struggle to suck down to middles this year without sacrifices some muscle...but if I do a national level show which I would love too...I may have to get to middles which I think I would have a fair shot of doing well if I do things right, but I plan on trying the Light Heavy's out at a State show. Do you think I can hang with the Light Heavy's?? Personally, I would like to do Light Heavy's in the midst of my prep for a nationa level show. I know me and Alex have chatted a bit about it.

Cool. It just depends on who shows up.. you have pretty good shape, and good conditioning... but if you're towards the lighter end of the class, it will be hard standing next to someone that's closer to 198 and also has good shape and conditioning. I would give it a shot though - I think LHW is where you ultimately want to be... it just takes at least a couple years because it's a big weight jump - 176 to 198

Looking amazing bro! Very Lean and a lot thicker than last I saw you. Keep it bro!

Cool. It just depends on who shows up.. you have pretty good shape, and good conditioning... but if you're towards the lighter end of the class, it will be hard standing next to someone that's closer to 198 and also has good shape and conditioning. I would give it a shot though - I think LHW is where you ultimately want to be... it just takes at least a couple years because it's a big weight jump - 176 to 198

I totally agree. Yes, that is where I would ultimately want to be. Thanks Shelby!

Looking amazing bro! Very Lean and a lot thicker than last I saw you. Keep it bro!

How is Luis doing these days? Thanks my friend. What are your plans? Hope all is well!

Not much more to add from what everyone else has said. You look great Lenny.

super lean for the offseason....good work I always try but usually fail when it comes to staying lean in the offseason.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear