over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About that time....(pics)

Lenny

IFBB PRO / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
....To get this rolling;) Here are some pics as of today. I got up to 212lbs this offseason, still in the mode, but just added cardio in at a low heart rate for 30 minutes 4-5 times per week. I cut it out in the offseason because I wanted to put my mind focus on beating my training logs! Well, here are some pics...Nothing special, just doing what I enjoy!

Still working on these hammies like a mofo, well working on everything:banghead::)! I am as pale as an egg white right now, but I really do not care, save that for stage:)

Keeping bangin away Promuscle:headbang:

Attachments

• 1.30.2011 Front Lat Spread.JPG
    1.30.2011 Front Lat Spread.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 701
  • 1.30.2011 Rear Lat.JPG
    1.30.2011 Rear Lat.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 505
  • 1.30.2011 Front DB.JPG
    1.30.2011 Front DB.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 569
  • 1.30.2011 Rear DB.JPG
    1.30.2011 Rear DB.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 455
  • 1.30.2011 Side Chest B.JPG
    1.30.2011 Side Chest B.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 501
Lenny you are lean as fuck! Impressive bro! :eek:

Lenny, you have had a fruitful offseason! You impress me with how lean you stay during the offseason. The lines in your quads .. Amazing. Great job!

question?

lenny what do you see as weak points in your physique when you look in the mirror?

you amaze me with how lean you stay :eek:

lenny what do you see as weak points in your physique when you look in the mirror?

you amaze me with how lean you stay :eek:

Weak Points:
1. Hamstrings (the whole bit)
2. Back (still working on width, details come in with diet)
3. Quad sweep (Need more leg:banghead:

Now, what do you see my weak points are B-Boy?
In the past we have discussed back width, more quad, and hamstrings...I see the same thing. So, let me have it, you know me I can handle about anything that comes my way with comments.

The crazy thing is I am stronger than ever on my quad/hammy exercises, pulls for my back have gone up, but still so much more growth for these muscles...I am patient, but shit:banghead::)

But, not to worry it keeps me fired up each and every time knowing I have to battle thru it. My gosh, I know genetics plays a role, but I know it is not the sole reason they are not there yet, I know it will take more of this - Training those muscles + Progressively getting stronger + Progressively increasing supps in small increments + increasing food intake accordance to muscle gains and demands, taking it a step further with eating if need be. But, there is no quit in me yet, I am gonna be 30 years old soon, so I will not stop enjoying this challenge till it becomes less joyful. I will always enjoy bodybuilding, but this is the challenge I want, but shit:D

Thanks B-boy, you keep this board real and are the real deal. Trust me I eat, but my body maintains a fairly lean offseason look. Crap, I added 30 minutes of fluff cardio in there 4-5 times per week and my body dried up...WTF!

By the way, your amaze us all Brad with your muscularity, size, and density of your frame! People say great genetics, well of course, but you define a hardworker in and outside the gym, that is why you have that champ physique. Your dedication pays off!

One more thing guys, I am not much of a junk food eater - I prefer more quality food because it makes me feel better, but my wife convinced it is time to try the Big Dipper my pizza hut out tonight while we watch the pro bowl...not prep season yet, so I said, well hell yeah:eek::headbang: It doesn't happen often, so I know I will destroy it tonight:D

Weak Points:
1. Hamstrings (the whole bit)
2. Back (still working on width, details come in with diet)
3. Quad sweep (Need more leg:banghead:
i agree on all three points, so now tell us what you are doing to try and bring those 3 areas up? this intrigues me more than anything, i like to know how people try and tackle their weak points.

i agree on all three points, so now tell us what you are doing to try and bring those 3 areas up? this intrigues me more than anything, i like to know how people try and tackle their weak points.

Okay, here I go:

For back: all work sets all out sets, beat the previous week type of work sets
-I always start my workout with 3 sets of wide grip pull-ups (warm-up so to speak for the back)
-Move onto T-bar Row - 2 warm-ups, one work set...after I hit a wall with my loads or stop beating my loads (I would not lose form to get get more reps, I wanted to feel it working with heavy loads...I would switch to bent-over smith machine row (same thing did it till I hit a wall)...lastly I would switch to seated cable row.
-Next exercise was either rack deads or a reverse grip hammer row - 1 warm-up, 1 workset

Hamstrings/Quads:
- Power stance squats - 3 warm-ups, 1 work set. I am still doing these because I have not hit a wall yet
- Either hack squat or feet together leg press or smith machine feet together squats - 1 workset
- Lying Leg curl - 2 warm-ups, 1 work sets
- Seated Leg Curl - 1 warm-up, 1 workset
- Either Stiff Leg Deadlift or BB Lunges - 1 workset

To be honest, right now I am training them twice a week, just switch to the high frequency (6 day split I just began, and I really try to lower volume even more when I am in the gym more), but all offseason it was once per week (4-day split).

Possibly, the 6 day split may seem like overkill, but I do my best to really listen to my body and have no shame taking an additional day off to recovery.

95% of this Offseason - The 4-day split was great. Moderate to low volume. I enjoyed Mtdng1 training to kick it off, but tranistioned it into more of lower volume theme. I do not mind, sling shotting or cruising with a little higher volume for 4 weeks to break it up after hitting 12 weeks of beat the load type of lower/moderate volume training.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Okay, here I go:

For back: all work sets all out sets, beat the previous week type of work sets
-I always start my workout with 3 sets of wide grip pull-ups (warm-up so to speak for the back)
-Move onto T-bar Row - 2 warm-ups, one work set...after I hit a wall with my loads or stop beating my loads (I would not lose form to get get more reps, I wanted to feel it working with heavy loads...I would switch to bent-over smith machine row (same thing did it till I hit a wall)...lastly I would switch to seated cable row.
-Next exercise was either rack deads or a reverse grip hammer row - 1 warm-up, 1 workset

Hamstrings/Quads:
- Power stance squats - 3 warm-ups, 1 work set. I am still doing these because I have not hit a wall yet
- Either hack squat or feet together leg press or smith machine feet together squats - 1 workset
- Lying Leg curl - 2 warm-ups, 1 work sets
- Seated Leg Curl - 1 warm-up, 1 workset
- Either Stiff Leg Deadlift or BB Lunges - 1 workset

To be honest, right now I am training them twice a week, just switch to the high frequency (6 day split I just began, and I really try to lower volume even more when I am in the gym more), but all offseason it was once per week (4-day split).

Possibly, the 6 day split may seem like overkill, but I do my best to really listen to my body and have no shame taking an additional day off to recovery.

95% of this Offseason - The 4-day split was great. Moderate to low volume. I enjoyed Mtdng1 training to kick it off, but tranistioned it into more of lower volume theme. I do not mind, sling shotting or cruising with a little higher volume for 4 weeks to break it up after hitting 12 weeks of beat the load type of lower/moderate volume training.

Your thoughts?
well let me say this, if we had a professional muscle bodybuilding show, you would finish very high in the placings.... SOOOO you i consider an advanced bodybuilder. with advanced bodybuilders i think you really have to get creative with your workouts and excersise choices, i believe you have to hit the muscle from various angles and positions, I know i have heard mountaindog1 say the same thing and i agree.

well let me say this, if we had a professional muscle bodybuilding show, you would finish very high in the placings.... SOOOO you i consider an advanced bodybuilder. with advanced bodybuilders i think you really have to get creative with your workouts and excersise choices, i believe you have to hit the muscle from various angles and positions, I know i have heard mountaindog1 say the same thing and i agree.

So, I get what you are saying Brad for the most part. Are you saying introduce mtndg1 style training back into my routine (4-day split)? By the way, thanks for the feedback and comments.

pm sent.;)

hey man.. you dont need to hear it from me anymore! lol... im really proud of ya man... Always have been... I dont kiss ass often :eek:

but that last season was impressive and this one is on track for another impressive on!

Damn! I am amazed how you stayed so lean in your offseason, I like food a little too much for that haha. Your looking awesome brother!

Looking Awesome Lenny!!

Thanks bro, trying my best!

Lenny you are lean as fuck! Impressive bro! :eek:
BC, thanks for the comments, you are doing great as a mod:headbang:

Lenny, you have had a fruitful offseason! You impress me with how lean you stay during the offseason. The lines in your quads .. Amazing. Great job!

Thanks bro, always trying to make improvements and I will keep working for every bit!

Got it, thanks B!

hey man.. you dont need to hear it from me anymore! lol... im really proud of ya man... Always have been... I dont kiss ass often :eek:

but that last season was impressive and this one is on track for another impressive on!

As always Alex, hella of a prep coach and friend!

bro you got that paper thin skin and dry look, very impressive

Thanks, just training, eating, and living life...that dry look, I really do not know where that comes from!

Your socald weak bodyparts would be mosts strong ones. Jeesh, and your ripped in the off season:eek:

Thanks Q! Weakness will always follow my strengths, but never tossing in the towel...yes, I stayed lean this offseason, but ate it up, but kept it fairly clean!

Damn! I am amazed how you stayed so lean in your offseason, I like food a little too much for that haha. Your looking awesome brother!

Thanks, and you keep up the awesome progress as well. You and Shelby are making a good team. Trust me, I like food too:)

TEAM BIG MIDGET FTW!!!! :D:headbang:

your hams look big, your back is wide, and that front double bi is a killer!!!

seriously, i see some great improvements in general thickness, calves, hams, and chest... and you are below 10% fat... holy shit it's in the bag, slick!!!
:headbang:

lookin good as always.

IMO your quads look a bit bigger. hammies are still the weakness. not much to say at all bro

All I can say is "wow"

:headbang:

Pretty impressive to me. What is your height?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity