Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
This forum is for board members to find dates/relationships with other forum members.
I've had requests for this since it is hard for fitness minded individuals to find like, plus ProMuscle has succesfully been responsible for a number of marriages between the members over the years.

If you are looking for a mate, or just a date, make a thread!

Awesome idea, Big A! Hopefully this will help many people.:)

Cool, I hope it'll help some people from some relationships. :)

^^^^ you sound hot with that accent, where you from?

lol

intersting idea but arent we like 95% dooods here? lol

This forum is for board members to find dates/relationships with other forum members.
I've had requests for this since it is hard for fitness minded individuals to find like, plus ProMuscle has succesfully been responsible for a number of marriages between the members over the years.

If you are looking for a mate, or just a date, make a thread!

Thanks, BigA! Glad to know I’m not the only one with that problem :)

Going along with what EDED said, though, there seem to be more guys than girls on this forum. Maybe you could expand this so people can find training partners too?

plus ProMuscle has succesfully been responsible for a number of marriages between the members over the years.

Now I'm curious to hear those stories...!

This sort of reminds me of another bb forum I used to visit 'back in the day' that had a sex forum... let's just say it generated some very entertaining topics! Unfortunately, things apparently got out of hand they it took it down.

Now I'm curious to hear those stories...!

From the top of my head - Lucian and his wife met here, as did Gooey and Buffbabeca who are married too. I think Future met his wife here too.

intersting idea but arent we like 95% dooods here? lol

Sure that is the ratio but I have been flirting with you for a year and you still don't get it! Thank goodness for this forum and I might finally get a date ;)

Could this forum be linked up with Fitness Singles or some similar site? Just curious as to how we could get ourselves out there. Kind of tough to compete for Amazon Doll's affections with 58,246 other guys.....

Funny thing is, someone mentioned Fitness singles in a post a few weeks ago and I joined up. After going through the 75 e-mails I got, I saw one that interested me.

He loves muscular women, is a rock climber, a weight lifter, does fight training since he is LE and has a few recent crossfit records.....so I think he can keep up with me :D

He and I are going to meet in a few weeks and go kayaking, hiking and snorkling at a Florida Spring.

My biggest gripe is that woman at my age are out of shape and look like my mother. :D All kidding aside, good idea BigA, but you do need more woman to join. ;)

My biggest gripe is that woman at my age are out of shape and look like my mother. :D All kidding aside, good idea BigA, but you do need more woman to join. ;)

Agreed:headbang:

I was actually going out with a chic from here a while ago, everything was going well until I saw her at the gym going into the mens room. :eek: That's when i knew i needed new glasses and a new nickname quick! bahahahahaha

I was actually going out with a chic from here a while ago, everything was going well until I saw her at the gym going into the mens room. :eek: That's when i knew i needed new glasses and a new nickname quick! bahahahahaha

lmao

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity