YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About to BLAST but RBC and H/H still elevated ??

This is just my opinion but that’s really not that bad. I sit around 55 HCT and I feel great. If i drop dosage way down for a half a year it will go down to 50-51 but my endurance and energy level suffers.

I don't disagree with you about the relationship between endurance and HCT.
But don't plan on doing any drug tested events with those numbers :(

The upper limit varies from lab to to lab but not by that much.

My doctor is more concerned with hemoglobin (not unconcerned with the
hematocrit). It's all about susceptibility to blood clots according to him. All my
doctors that have had anything to do with my TRT say to give blood to keep it in
range or damn close to it (upper). Failing that, always and without exception,
I am told to reduce my testosterone injection amount. With regards to this,
the doctors do have your health in mind. Blood clots are no joke.

Personally, I would not feel comfortable with a 55 HTC. But I can't have my
cake and eat it too. There are other factors involved, platelet size, etc.
No doubt others here know way more about this than I do and I hope they
chime in for 'iron lifter'.

Take care.

8 weeks ago i finished a 12 week cycle of 300mg test prop, 300mg dhb, 300mg primo.

post blood work my CBC values were

RBC - 6.34
Hemoglobin 16.6
Hematocrit 52

since than i took 8 weeks off to cruise and clean out only running 100mg test cypionate and 100mg primo. i figured this would be enough time for my CBC values to come back into some decent range before blasting again. all other blood work was already good.

I was planning on starting again next week, but my CBC values are still elevated - perhaps the blast kept stimulating the bone marrow to produce more RBC?

RBC - 6.55
Hemoglobin 17.3
Hematocrit 52

I typically donate at the end of a cycle, but i didn't want to for all negative reasons, as i already have low ferritin from previous donations.

can i jump back on and maybe donate mid way or not at all? I planned to blast 750test/600masteron/300dhb again for 12 weeks.
how high can these numbers go before one should just donate, and take iron pills to combat low ferritin?
I don’t think I understand you clearly. All your blood work numbers you posted above are in range or slightly out of range. How high do they go when your on a cycle? How much higher are post bloods from the blood work you say is normal. Primo raises RBC and you say you were on it for post blood work? If you don’t have blood work from when you run cycles why are you concerned how high they can go? Your hemoglobin is fine and your RBC .4 off which could be from primo.

Reactions: XXL
8 weeks ago i finished a 12 week cycle of 300mg test prop, 300mg dhb, 300mg primo.

post blood work my CBC values were

RBC - 6.34
Hemoglobin 16.6
Hematocrit 52

since than i took 8 weeks off to cruise and clean out only running 100mg test cypionate and 100mg primo. i figured this would be enough time for my CBC values to come back into some decent range before blasting again. all other blood work was already good.

I was planning on starting again next week, but my CBC values are still elevated - perhaps the blast kept stimulating the bone marrow to produce more RBC?

RBC - 6.55
Hemoglobin 17.3
Hematocrit 52

I typically donate at the end of a cycle, but i didn't want to for all negative reasons, as i already have low ferritin from previous donations.

can i jump back on and maybe donate mid way or not at all? I planned to blast 750test/600masteron/300dhb again for 12 weeks.
how high can these numbers go before one should just donate, and take iron pills to combat low ferritin?
What’s low ferritin?

Donate blood. Fastest way to get crit down.

The OP said this in his initial post...

"I typically donate at the end of a cycle, but i didn't want to for all negative reasons, as i already have low ferritin from previous donations."

I don’t think I understand you clearly. All your blood work numbers you posted above are in range or slightly out of range. How high do they go when your on a cycle? How much higher are post bloods from the blood work you say is normal. Primo raises RBC and you say you were on it for post blood work? If you don’t have blood work from when you run cycles why are you concerned how high they can go? Your hemoglobin is fine and your RBC .4 off which could be from primo.
I agree with this. If your worries about RBC, drop Primo. It will raise it.

hematocrit). It's all about susceptibility to blood clots according to him. All my
doctors that have had anything to do with my TRT say to give blood to keep it in

Take care.
What is your Ferritin level?

Lol I know what it is, what number do you consider low? What is your ferritin?
Sorry. I thought you knew and that’s what you meant but didn’t want to leave you hanging if I was misreading it..

Take care.
Excellent post Alfrescro.

@Stewie has written some about when/if higher hematocrit is safe/acceptable. Maybe he will chime in.

What is your Ferritin level?

Iron131 ug/dL35 - 150 ug/dL
Iron Binding348 ug/dL250 - 450 ug/dL
Iron % Saturation38 %20 - 50 %

Ferritin31 ng/mL20 - 388 ng/mL

Your hemoglobin is fine. Those numbers are not high. They're on the higher end but nothing to be considered about.

i wasn't clear. so i will give a timeline to show what i am asking.

Jan 2021 - of this year i did a blood donation my numbers 1 week after this donation were

RBC - 5.76
HEMO - 15.5
HCT - 48

IN APRIL OF 2021 I finished my 12 week cycle my numbers 1 week after

RBC - 6.34
HEMO - 16.6
HCT - 52

Since than i took 8 weeks off but stayed on 100mg test and 100mg primo and just got another blood test done before i hop back on and they are still elevated ?

RBC - 6.55
HEMO- 17.3
HCT - 52

normally would take 16 weeks off or donate if im going back on in 8 weeks but i didn't because it tanked my ferritin in Jan. So my concern is since they are at the upper end of the range, is it okay to go back on a similar cycle? i just don't know how much further they will keep rising over the next 12-16 weeks that i plan on being off.

I agree with this. If your worries about RBC, drop Primo. It will raise it.
i did not know that. i thought it was a dht based drug like masteron / anavar and had low affects on rbc. that was the only difference in my cruise, i normally just cruise on 100mg of test. good to know thanks.

Sorry. I thought you knew and that’s what you meant but didn’t want to leave you hanging if I was misreading it..
mine was 60 in jan than it went to 28 in April. and it was 98 a year prior. i did a donation last year too in summer.

Your hemoglobin is fine. Those numbers are not high. They're on the higher end but nothing to be considered about.
So its okay to go back on with those numbers for another 12 week blast? thats the main question i am asking lol. thanks guys.

i did not know that. i thought it was a dht based drug like masteron / anavar and had low affects on rbc. that was the only difference in my cruise, i normally just cruise on 100mg of test. good to know thanks.
Primo is a DHB derivative.

Attachments

• 221A64A8-2546-47DA-BE34-D53CE69267A5.png
    221A64A8-2546-47DA-BE34-D53CE69267A5.png
    180.9 KB · Views: 17
i wasn't clear. so i will give a timeline to show what i am asking.

Jan 2021 - of this year i did a blood donation my numbers 1 week after this donation were

RBC - 5.76
HEMO - 15.5
HCT - 48

IN APRIL OF 2021 I finished my 12 week cycle my numbers 1 week after

RBC - 6.34
HEMO - 16.6
HCT - 52

Since than i took 8 weeks off but stayed on 100mg test and 100mg primo and just got another blood test done before i hop back on and they are still elevated ?

RBC - 6.55
HEMO- 17.3
HCT - 52

normally would take 16 weeks off or donate if im going back on in 8 weeks but i didn't because it tanked my ferritin in Jan. So my concern is since they are at the upper end of the range, is it okay to go back on a similar cycle? i just don't know how much further they will keep rising over the next 12-16 weeks that i plan on being off.
You can’t use blood testing numbers one week after blood donation to say those are your base numbers. It will take four to eight weeks for your body to completely replace the red blood cells you donated. Your numbers are slightly elevated but that’s probably bc of primo. I can’t say if it’s okay for you to start another cycle. I can say your numbers aren’t alarming for an individual injecting primo when blood work was taken and therefore I would advise if you do start a cycle that you get blood work 60 days in and see what your numbers are.

52/16.6 is normal for being on TRT, and hardly elevated. We still don't have evidence that an elevated hemoglobin in isolation without elevated platelets is that dangerous. I spent years unnecessarily giving myself anxiety attacks thinking death was imminent with much higher numbers than that. Make sure to stay hydrated and consume your supplements that prevent clots (vitamin k, fish oil, curcumin, pycnogenol, etc). Make sure you do nose breathing too (really important)

Moral of the story. You should be fine to blast.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws