YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About to BLAST but RBC and H/H still elevated ??

So its okay to go back on with those numbers for another 12 week blast? thats the main question i am asking lol. thanks guys.
If you are very concerend you have 3 choices:

1- Wait a little longer and Check CBC again
2- Get a phlebotomy done if you can
3- Have your doctor prescribe you a low dose of Perindopril Erbumine, it's an ACE inhibitor, will help with you blood pressure and it will help you with lowering RBC

If you are very concerend you have 3 choices:

1- Wait a little longer and Check CBC again
2- Get a phlebotomy done if you can
3- Have your doctor prescribe you a low dose of Perindopril Erbumine, it's an ACE inhibitor, will help with you blood pressure and it will help you with lowering RBC
4. take 81 mg aspirin at night

8 weeks ago i finished a 12 week cycle of 300mg test prop, 300mg dhb, 300mg primo.

post blood work my CBC values were

RBC - 6.34
Hemoglobin 16.6
Hematocrit 52

since than i took 8 weeks off to cruise and clean out only running 100mg test cypionate and 100mg primo. i figured this would be enough time for my CBC values to come back into some decent range before blasting again. all other blood work was already good.

I was planning on starting again next week, but my CBC values are still elevated - perhaps the blast kept stimulating the bone marrow to produce more RBC?

RBC - 6.55
Hemoglobin 17.3
Hematocrit 52

I typically donate at the end of a cycle, but i didn't want to for all negative reasons, as i already have low ferritin from previous donations.

can i jump back on and maybe donate mid way or not at all? I planned to blast 750test/600masteron/300dhb again for 12 weeks.
how high can these numbers go before one should just donate, and take iron pills to combat low ferritin?
What help me is to go completely off AAS for 4 weeks and just do a minimal amount of hCG. That usually gets my Hct down 3-4 points. Where you are isn't terrible but, depending on what kind of cycle you plan to run you could end up in the RBC danger zone by the end. Four week breaks are the key for me and I haven't donated in about 2 years now.

What help me is to go completely off AAS for 4 weeks and just do a minimal amount of hCG. That usually gets my Hct down 3-4 points. Where you are isn't terrible but, depending on what kind of cycle you plan to run you could end up in the RBC danger zone by the end. Four week breaks are the key for me and I haven't donated in about 2 years now.
This is great for more then just blood work. The one time I did it I was nervous how I would feel. I stayed consistent with the timing of my shots and it is was easy to manage.

You can’t use blood testing numbers one week after blood donation to say those are your base numbers. It will take four to eight weeks for your body to completely replace the red blood cells you donated. Your numbers are slightly elevated but that’s probably bc of primo. I can’t say if it’s okay for you to start another cycle. I can say your numbers aren’t alarming for an individual injecting primo when blood work was taken and therefore I would advise if you do start a cycle that you get blood work 60 days in and see what your numbers are.
Exactly!

Is there any worry about muscle building with such a low dose? I know higher doses inhibit lean mass gains and reduce strength.
I have never read about it in regards to that function. You don’t want to drop your numbers too low. Aspirin has a 10 effect on platelet COX. So I don’t see a need of taking it every day. Twice a week, eod, or what blood work tells you. The idea is to keep bio markers in range. If you have thinking blood you might need to try every 3 days and see how that effects your blood work.

I would say people who are effected by impaired muscle gains are taking to much which is thinning their blood and lowering their RBC’s which are mandatory for nutrient

Is there any worry about muscle building with such a low dose? I know higher doses inhibit lean mass gains and reduce strength.
Sorry couldn’t get my edit in time.

I have never read about it in regards to that function. You don’t want to drop your numbers too low. Aspirin has a 10 day effect on platelet COX. So I don’t see a need of taking it every day unless your a risk for a cardiac event. Twice a week, eod, or what blood work tells you. The idea is to keep bio markers in range. If you have thickening blood you might need to try every 3 days and see how that effects your blood work. I only taking it on cycles and normally never more than twice a week. Especially if your taking other blood thinning supplements.

Off the top of my head. I would say people who are effected by impaired muscle gains are taking to much. Which is thinning their blood and lowering their RBC’s to much. I’ll have to read about that. No one has said that too me. But from what I know it would be that their taking to much or have a higher sensitivity to aspirin.

Iron131 ug/dL35 - 150 ug/dL
Iron Binding348 ug/dL250 - 450 ug/dL
Iron % Saturation38 %20 - 50 %

Ferritin31 ng/mL20 - 388 ng/mL
The iron panel is very good but that ferritin of 31 is on the lower side. Definitely don't donate blood in case you were thinking about it. It could cause horrible symptoms that wouldn't go away until you got it back up to 100. I've been there and it ruined my life for two years.

The way to increase ferritin besides an IV iron infusion is to take 150mg of ferrous bisglycinate every other day. If you have symptoms of low ferritin, this is important to do. If no symptoms, you might be ok.

Ferritin is far more important than hematology for people on TRT. People freaking out over hematology has caused a major epidemic of paranoia amongst bodybuilders.

I have never read about it in regards to that function. You don’t want to drop your numbers too low. Aspirin has a 10 day effect on platelet COX. So I don’t see a need of taking it every day unless your a risk for a cardiac event. Twice a week, eod, or what blood work tells you. The idea is to keep bio markers in range. If you have thickening blood you might need to try every 3 days and see how that effects your blood work. I only taking it on cycles and normally never more than twice a week. Especially if your taking other blood thinning supplements.

Off the top of my head. I would say people who are effected by impaired muscle gains are taking to much. Which is thinning their blood and lowering their RBC’s to much. I’ll have to read about that. No one has said that too me. But from what I know it would be that their taking to much or have a higher sensitivity to aspirin.
Aspirin, being an anti-inflammatory, reduces inflammation which is a key step in anabolic activity in joints/muscles etc.

I would say 81mg EOD (by the way how did they settle on fucking 81mg being the best dose lol) wouldn’t reduce inflammation too much?

Aspirin, being an anti-inflammatory, reduces inflammation which is a key step in anabolic activity in joints/muscles etc.

I would say 81mg EOD (by the way how did they settle on fucking 81mg being the best dose lol) wouldn’t reduce inflammation too much?
You want to argue about aspirin which is a “mild” anti-inflammatory. Compared to keeping you cardiac bio markers in range. You don’t compete. What’s more important? Having a healthy heart or extra 10 lbs of muscle? Seriously bro I got more important things to do then answer someone like you… Still my statement is true. Taking aspirin every 3 days is way different then taking ibuprofen every day…

I’ll be sure to not answer any of your ignorant statements. Fuck you!

You want to argue about aspirin which is a “mild” anti-inflammatory. Compared to keeping you cardiac bio markers in range. You don’t compete. What’s more important? Having a healthy heart or extra 10 lbs of muscle? Seriously bro I got more important things to do then answer someone like you… Still my statement is true. Taking aspirin every 3 days is way different then taking ibuprofen every day…

I’ll be sure to not answer any of your ignorant statements. Fuck you!
I’m not arguing with you about anything. But sure, let’s not discuss anything anymore together. What. A. Fucking. Loss.

LOL

this is great to know, i didn't want to take it daily albeit 81mg is probably safe on stomach, but didn't want to risk ucler etc. i take 3g fish oil, curcumin, and john meadows recommends nattokinase too 2000FU. i will take baby aspirin maybe twice a week on top since it lasts 10 days. thanks man.

all that would be over ridden and washed out by the PEDS, training and protein. same as fish oil post workout etc, if we time are to time each thing its such a hassle, i do try to take it away from training etc, as for the aspirin i train at night so i may just wait to take it at bedtime. but really its not a big deal in the long term.

all that would be over ridden and washed out by the PEDS, training and protein. same as fish oil post workout etc, if we time are to time each thing its such a hassle, i do try to take it away from training etc, as for the aspirin i train at night so i may just wait to take it at bedtime. but really its not a big deal in the long term.
That was my hunch too but I’m far from an expert. I tend to avoid anti inflammatory unless I really need it though.

Are there any long term bad affects from frequent donations? i mean what is considered frequent , is twice a year frequent?

only thing i read is declining ferritin which can be brought back up with feradex, but i have seen Dante and Palumbo mention repeated donations further stimulate the bone marrow to produce more rbc when it senses a loss of blood, which is how it all works anyways, so not sure how that is a bad thing?

Are there any long term bad affects from frequent donations? i mean what is considered frequent , is twice a year frequent?

only thing i read is declining ferritin which can be brought back up with feradex, but i have seen Dante and Palumbo mention repeated donations further stimulate the bone marrow to produce more rbc when it senses a loss of blood, which is how it all works anyways, so not sure how that is a bad thing?
I have been getting phlebotomies now ever since my heart attack almost 13 years ago.

At first I was getting them done once a month because mine was so high. Now I only need it about 2x a year. I never had problems with iron being too low. That's my experience. Mine are all done at the hospital supervised by my doctor.

The iron panel is very good but that ferritin of 31 is on the lower side. Definitely don't donate blood in case you were thinking about it. It could cause horrible symptoms that wouldn't go away until you got it back up to 100. I've been there and it ruined my life for two years.

The way to increase ferritin besides an IV iron infusion is to take 150mg of ferrous bisglycinate every other day. If you have symptoms of low ferritin, this is important to do. If no symptoms, you might be ok.

Ferritin is far more important than hematology for people on TRT. People freaking out over hematology has caused a major epidemic of paranoia amongst bodybuilders.

Just got my blood test results.

Tried your protocol (150mg of ferrous bisglycinate every other day) and my
ferritin is actually lower, at 23 now.

Total waste of time and money in my opinion.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws