over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About to start my lean / cutting phase please put your input in

persempretua4487

Newbies
I'm 215 right now with about a 37 inch waist not looking to go crazy have over 20 cycles under my belt I've been in and out of the gym been back in the gym for a little over a month I'm thinking of going on for 16-20 weeks here's what I'm about to start for im guessing and eating clean and doing cardio 3 days a week and I'm gunna bump it up to 5 looking to get my abs back and tighten back up I'd like to be 190lbs with abs they dont havs to be crazy just want to have around a 30 inch waist around the there here's what I'm thinking

Weeks 1-10
Sust 400 200mg mwf
Npp 100 300mg mwf
Primo 100 450mg mwf
T3 75 Mcg ed
Hcg 250mcg mon and Thurs
And growth 4 iu's 6 on 1 off after that let me know what u think or what I should add to the 1st half or 2nd half thank fellas

Not sure what to do next was thinking about adding masteron ace anavar not sure what else to switch or add help me with what you think not trying to get huge I'm already a decent sized guy at 5-6 I just need that extra boost my diet is on point again I slacked off for a while with that so I put on extra weight that I didn't want to put on and now with spring and summer coming I definitely have that back to point and then back in the gym for over a month and about to go back on a lean / cutting and phase so please guys help me out on this Thanks I hate the way My body looks with no shirt on just pissed but only if can fix it thanks for letting me ramble there guys

I'm 215 right now with about a 37 inch waist not looking to go crazy have over 20 cycles under my belt I've been in and out of the gym been back in the gym for a little over a month I'm thinking of going on for 16-20 weeks here's what I'm about to start for im guessing and eating clean and doing cardio 3 days a week and I'm gunna bump it up to 5 looking to get my abs back and tighten back up I'd like to be 190lbs with abs they dont havs to be crazy just want to have around a 30 inch waist around the there here's what I'm thinking

Weeks 1-10
Sust 400 200mg mwf
Npp 100 300mg mwf
Primo 100 450mg mwf
T3 75 Mcg ed
Hcg 250mcg mon and Thurs
And growth 4 iu's 6 on 1 off after that let me know what u think or what I should add to the 1st half or 2nd half thank fellas

Not sure what to do next was thinking about adding masteron ace anavar not sure what else to switch or add help me with what you think not trying to get huge I'm already a decent sized guy at 5-6 I just need that extra boost my diet is on point again I slacked off for a while with that so I put on extra weight that I didn't want to put on and now with spring and summer coming I definitely have that back to point and then back in the gym for over a month and about to go back on a lean / cutting and phase so please guys help me out on this Thanks I hate the way My body looks with no shirt on just pissed but only if can fix it thanks for letting me ramble there guys

New here (lurked for a LONG time..coming back to the boards from a hiatus since about 2002), but wanted to chime in.

I think your goals are easily achievable without that much gear.

I'll give you an example of what I've done since July 1st. (I am 36 years old)

Started at 237 pounds, prob 20% bf, 37 inch waist as well.

am on TRT - kept that going all by itself for the first 4 months of the diet, using some SARMs to keep some strength up (probably worthless).

I then, in October, added Deca at 200mg/week to help with joint pain, and bumped that up to about 400/week, and have kept it at that since then.

I have been in a calorie deficit of 500calories or so/day. I incorporate refeeds weekly, especially now that I've gotten leaner.

I am now 196.8 this morning. I've done zero cardio. I'm seeing veins and abs that I've never seen, and I've still filled out my delts, pecs, legs, etc.

Now, I may just be a good responder, who knows. But I'm very happy with what I've done with just low dosages. Maintained strength and muscle and have cut body fat linearly.

I guess if you want to be 190 in 16 weeks, then yeah, you may need more gear and go really crazy with a bigger calories deficit or bigger energy expenditure.

I have liked the slow and steady route. Not as "fun", but I think I will now keep this fat off forever.

I will eventually "lean bulk" with some low dose gear.

Anyway, I know that's prob NOT what you wanted to hear, but I wanted to share my experience and say that you can diet down really easily and really well with lower dosages of gear.

You'll probably "feel" better for it as well, as side effects should be minimal.

I think you could do a third of what you propose, without the t3 or GH, and be very happy. :)

Eating clean? C'mon man. I'm interested in what ur "eating clean" looks like. Specifically macros. Thats how we get lean...not by stacking a bunch of hormones. Those are just suppliments. And...imho, there are much better choices for leaning out. What kind of training u gonna incorporate. Cardio is important...and u can do all sorts of different cardio regimes that raise ur heartrate to that specific number for fat burning properties. Do not underestimate the power of H2O either. GH should of been started about 12 weeks ago too. There is little discipline in jabbing a needle into ur ass filled with hormones for 12 weeks...but try to fighting off carb. Cravings for 12 weeks...not easy.

It still amazes me how a person can talk about getting lean, posts his gear and the big amount he takes and not talks one time about his DIET or cardio.

It still amazes me how a person can talk about getting lean, posts his gear and the big amount he takes and not talks one time about his DIET or cardio.

Shit is laughable.

When will people get it that FOOD will always be #1 priority with any physique goal (lean gaining, bulking, cutting/prepping)?

but drugs are 99% of the progress (:)

i noticed that he's been "back in the gym for about a month".

something makes me question his level of consistency..

OP, you can't just keep putting the tip in

For fuck's sake.....learn to use punctuation. Not a single period in that whole post.

And his in and out of the gym.

Wow! You really have 20 cycles under your belt??

I'm really not trying to be a dick but I can't read it, I need punctuation. When I read it in my head it sounds like a valley girl droning on.

Last edited:
Make sure you are truly on a clean diet. Cut calories by 500-700 a day fluctuate your daily calories. Do fasted cardio first thing in the morning at 75-80% of your max heart rate for 45 min to 1 hour. Don't do any gear for at least 2 months and let your body burn fat naturally and get used to consistent dieting and exercising. Have a cheat day approximately every 10 days. Keep track of your weight loss weekly and how you are looking in the mirror each week. Make adjustments to your calories as needed based on how you look and your weight each week. You should be able to loose 2-3 pounds a week naturally. After the first 8 weeks if you see that you are hitting a plateau then add some gear at low doses and or t3.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner