over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

about to stop hgh ... what would you do

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Worked up to 4ius a say and the water retention is so bad. I've worked so hard to diet and cardio all this excess fat off before starting hgh and now the area around my love handles is all bloated out. I can't see the rips in my muscles like I did before starting. And my diet is in check with low sodium and 45 mins cardio 5 days a week. .... What should I do guys

I also noticed gyno
sides last week and I started caber. .5 every 3 days. A couple days ago. How long does it usually take to kick in

Last edited:
Yeah what brand? I'm on 10ius and don't have any problems like that. My hands and feet are bloated with water and I have numb finger tips but nothing else really.

im guessing your on riptropins correct?

Eli greentops. 2 ius in the morn. 2 ius pre workout, vascularory is all but gone except for during intense sets at the gym ( doc could barley find my vein the other day and 2 months ago they didn't even have to tie me off ..... I'm not doubting theyvare real as I'm tired all day have achey hands and have been getting better sleep. I put on at least 7 lbs in about a month

Last edited:
Eli greentops. 2 ius in the morn. 2 ius pre workout, vascularory is all but gone except for during intense sets at the gym ( doc could barley find my vein the other day and 2 months ago they didn't even have to tie me off ..... I'm not doubting theyvare real as I'm tired all day have achey hands and have been getting better sleep. I put on at least 7 lbs in about a month
damn for such a low dose of gh you shouldn't be holding that much water, i would still continue to run the gh, diet, cardio. drop the gh later and 2 weeks later you will see what you truly look like :headbang:

What I'm going to.do is manipulate the diet a lil more and drop the carbs some. My goal is to look big and lean throughout the summer. I would even sacrifice some size to be more ripped. I'm naturally a fatty. But if I am still holding the water like this in a couplr weeks I don't think I should run it through summer ....

What I'm going to.do is manipulate the diet a lil more and drop the carbs some. My goal is to look big and lean throughout the summer. I would even sacrifice some size to be more ripped. I'm naturally a fatty. But if I am still holding the water like this in a couplr weeks I don't think I should run it through summer ....
well bro if your goal is to get lean then the gh is doing 10000x more good than bad. keep the gh in their, keep the diet tight and don't worry about water from now. you will rid all the water within 2 weeks of stopping all gh, but keep the gh in and let it do its job (making you lean as hell).

Thanks for the advice bboy .... The longer I stay on will this bloat go down ?

Thanks for the advice bboy .... The longer I stay on will this bloat go down ?

The longer you stay on, the longer your whole physique will begin to change, not to mention you'll lose enough fat to more than make up for that bloat you're noticing.

Keep taking it

FINE ..... HAHAH YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME FEEL BETTER BUT I'M JUST PISSED WHEN I WAS BUSTING MY ASS ALL WINTER WIH ALCARDIO AND DIET TO NOW TO BE PUFFY THE CLOSER THE SUMMER COMES. ...I'LL STICK IT OUT THO

FINE ..... HAHAH YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME FEEL BETTER BUT I'M JUST PISSED WHEN I WAS BUSTING MY ASS ALL WINTER WIH ALCARDIO AND DIET TO NOW TO BE PUFFY THE CLOSER THE SUMMER COMES. ...I'LL STICK IT OUT THO

I hear you on that brother! I felt like that on my test/tren/eq/gh cycle...then I dropped the Test and through in some Letro real quick and my goodness did I look different. Now the past 3 days I've eaten extra clean and low sodium and out of nowhere I look vascular and much leaner. It's all water bro, you're definitely burning fat since you're on good stuff. Follow bboy's advice!

The only thing I'd I want to be real lean over June july and august the rest of the year I could care less so I'm kind of at a cross roads right now

Same here I have been on elis greens for 2 weeks at 20ius and I fucking hurt all over my wife had to drop her dose also she was in pain all over she has emerld cup coming up in 2 weeks and I wonder if I should just pull her off the gh. And 20ius is nothing yes I have done more but these greens are kicking my ass

I had some pretty nasty water retention from Rips a few months ago, but I noticed that it got much better after a while. The GH is doing good things for you, I would keep it in. The bloat will probably subside a bit as you go.

i remember Osiris recommending Vit C (ester c) to get rid of the GH bloat

actually my water intake has decreased significantly recently it went from a gal and a half to about a gallon including workout

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws