over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

?? about total prevention from gyno.

Extra_Strong

Registered
I know most dont want to add in the Anti-e's unless absolutily needed, in fear they may cost you some gains.

but if you were going to put a mixture of anti e's together to insure absolute protection against estrong sides gyno, water retention.. ect...

what would it be? nolva and Adex?

clomid nolva and adex?

letro. adex. nolva clomid. Aromasin??

... if you were not wanting to take any chances?? talk to me..!!!

Extra_Strong said:
I know most dont want to add in the Anti-e's unless absolutily needed, in fear they may cost you some gains.

but if you were going to put a mixture of anti e's together to insure absolute protection against estrong sides gyno, water retention.. ect...

clomid nolva and adex?

aromasin 25mg ed imo

flexmaster said:
aromasin 25mg ed imo
Right now this is the strongest/best aromatase inhibitor out there - and it doesn't mess up your lipid profile either.

I'd divide the substances to two groups.
Category 1,antiaromatases: aromasin,femara,arimidex.
Category 2, (SERMs) raloxifene,toremifene (like nolvadex but both are newer generation and much stronger).

Pick one from each category.
For me the best combo would be aromasin+raloxifene,but other combos may work just as well.

The rationale is that no estrogen will be formed (antiaromatase) from aromatization,but even if there is estrogen present from aromatisation,from your own body producing it or from estrogenic effects of substances taken then it won't bind to estrogen receptors to produce estrogenic effects.This way any estrogen is between the hammer and the anvil.
May i also say that this effect will be amplified even more if there's a strong androgen present that will increase the androgen/estrogen ratio toward androgens.
So ,if 99,9% isn't enough for you add some masteron,proviron or halo.

Gyno won't form and even if it has formed it will get smaller.

Aromatase Inhibitors

Product / Aromatase Inhibition / Residual Aromatase%

Formestance (4-androstenoldion) 91.6 / 8.1%
Aromasin (exemestance) 97.9 / 2.1%
Cytradren (aminoglutethimide) 90.6 / 9.4%
Arimidex (anastozole) 96.7 / 3.1%
Femera (letrozole) 98.7 / 1.3%

Product / Effect / Percentage

Formestance (4-androstenoldion) Increases IGF-1 / 26%
Femera (letrozole) Increases IGF-1 / 24%
Aromasin (exemestance) Increases IGF-1 / 28%
Arimidex (anastozole) Decreases IGF-1 / 18%
Nolvadex(tamoxifen citrate) Decreases IGF-1 / 23.5%
Faslodex (fulvestrant) Decreases IGF-1 / 70%
Cytradren (aminoglutethimide) Increases IGF-1 / 27%

Obviously if IGF levels decrease so does packing on weight and the amount of lean tissue lost during a calorie restricted periods as well.
Aromatase inhibitors decrease the amount of estrogen/estradiol and estrogen receptor antagonists to keep out of the specific pituitary receptors.
The use of certain inhibitors can affect the IGF-1 production and receptors our tissues posses.

Pittbull,i understand igf levels decreasing is a no-no for athletes but wouldn't it be a plus if sheer decrease of non-muscle tissue like benign (or malignent) gyno is the primary goal ?
I'm beginning to think the fulvestrant rage i see lately on the media presenting it as the most effective drug to date is based a bit on the effect it has on igf levels too.

Fastandfurious said:
Pittbull,i understand igf levels decreasing is a no-no for athletes but wouldn't it be a plus if sheer decrease of non-muscle tissue like benign (or malignent) gyno is the primary goal ?
I'm beginning to think the fulvestrant rage i see lately on the media presenting it as the most effective drug to date is based a bit on the effect it has on igf levels too.
To be totally honest I'd have to go & have a read up on fulvestrant & get back to you. But from a logical thinking view point I'd have to say if you where trying to reduce the size of benign (or malignent) gyno or such a drop in igf-1 levels could be benifical. However this would be from a totally thereputic stand point & not really condusive to atheletic preformance, growth etc!

Extra_Strong said:

clomid nolva and adex?

Aromasin or Arimidex :) my 2 choices for research.

AG
www.ag-guys.com
**broken link removed**

arimidex works great but it also severly screws up your LDL/HDL levels. i am switching to letrozole from now on. does anyone know if aromasin effects your cholesterol or triglyceride levels?

joshbarnett said:
arimidex works great but it also severly screws up your LDL/HDL levels. i am switching to letrozole from now on. does anyone know if aromasin effects your cholesterol or triglyceride levels?
It's my understanding that letrozole will also mess up your lipid profile!! I'm pretty sure that exemestane (Aromasin) doesn't - maybe Skip or Snarf (zephyr or any other knowledgeable bro or doctor-type ;) ) will chime in on this.

thanks for the heads up excel...i want to get rid/prevent gyno but i certainly dont want my lipid and cholesterol to be screwed up to do it.

xcelbeyond said:
It's my understanding that letrozole will also mess up your lipid profile!! I'm pretty sure that exemestane (Aromasin) doesn't - maybe Skip or Snarf (zephyr or any other knowledgeable bro or doctor-type ;) ) will chime in on this.
i asked skip what he believed was the best out there and he said Aromasin hands down. nothing comes close

2.5 to .5 armidex in teh mornings
20mg nolvadex in the evenings
is what I do.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear