over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

abscess meds

-Spartan-

Registered
i opened a fresh vial a few days ago.
First injection was a glute shot using .5ml of Deca 300.
when injecting i felt immediate discomfort.
thought to myself i probably just hit a nerve or moved too much.
the next few days the site was sore, no real redness, but did have a small “pin mark” which never happens to me. i figured it was just a bad placement.

the second injection was 2 days ago- quad shot- .5ml of deca 300.
this motherfucker hurt as soon as i started to inject.
it quickly knotted up. today the knot is still there and it has become swollen and red and has doubled in size today.

it seems i do have an abscess(looks like cellulitis)
i’ve been doing this 10 years and never once had an issue. i will filter and bake everything from now on. i always breakdown my shots for eod. less volume more frequency. always using 29ga slin pins and rotate 8 different injection sites.

my question is.
which antibiotic is the best for this?
i have Septra DS 800/160, Levaquin 750 and Cephalexin 500 on hand.

it does not seem big enough to drain yet and hopefully i won’t have to.

what do you guys think?

Bactrim and Keflex are my go to's for this problem

yea i’ve always heard that bactrim (septra ds) is the go to.
but i only have about 7 pills and will go get more if need be.
i don’t want to fuck around with this. but also thought there is no need
to go to the doc if i have the same shit they would RX here at home.
i don’t have Keflex unfortunately.

Ask a doctor

damn didn’t realize cephalexin was the same as keflex.
so i guess i’m taking both keflex and Septra.
fuck

Keflex should be enough. It's worked fine for me...two bouts of cellulitis over the years.

Ask a doctor

This:yeahthat:

If you do try to treat it on your own, don't wait too long to go for professional help it if doesn't improve or continues to get worse while you treat it.

I once messed around like that with an abscess I had and it ended up getting bad enough that I got a very high fever, around 105 or so, and went to urgent care. I wouldn't doubt if it was blood bourne by that time since I had a fever. They put me on Cipro and the fever cleared up but the abscess never did fully. I had to get a chunk of my ass cut out in surgery and that was after 1 month of treatment from a medical professional, the surgeon.

maldorf- yea i did a search and saw where that happened to you.
that’s some fucked up stuff. if it isn’t better by lunch tomorrow i’ll go see
the docs.

how many of you have used both Bactrim and Keflex together?

I almost lost my left arm from an abscess that got out of control. The dead tissue spread and I spent months hooked to VAC machines.

Your situation probably isn’t that serious just do it as a precaution. They won’t judge you or call the cops man believe me.

damn samson!
and hell i am more worried about it going on a record and hurting life insurance policies. but idk why it won’t matter if i am dead.
it’s not nearly as gigantic as some i’ve seen, it looks more like cellulitis at this point. it is not sticking out of my quad.

i appreciate everyone’s concerns. if it ain’t better my tomorrow i’m headed to the docs, i don’t want it ending up being some real serious shit

damn samson!
and hell i am more worried about it going on a record and hurting life insurance policies. but idk why it won’t matter if i am dead.
it’s not nearly as gigantic as some i’ve seen, it looks more like cellulitis at this point. it is not sticking out of my quad.

i appreciate everyone’s concerns. if it ain’t better my tomorrow i’m headed to the docs, i don’t want it ending up being some real serious shit

Let us know how everything turns out man

I knew right away. Felt pumped and hurt. Left shoulder and quad. First shot was the shoulder, almost instantly, something felt off. Test prop. Second shot, quad. Day 4 or 5, I knew with certainty. I couldnt sleep, which I sleep on my side. I couldnt extend my arm.

I made a decision and decided to drain it myself. I took a 5ml syringe with a 21g needle.

About an inch into my delt, I aspirated and 2ml of puss filled the syringe.

After hearing that syringe fill up, I really didnt feel up to doing my quad. I figured I will go into the doctor. The doctor judged me, although, he found it really interesting I aspirated it myself and showed him the actual syringe. It wasn’t an ER, and told me to go to an ER. He told me they will judge me there, which didnt help. The doctor at the ER was a lot younger, gave me something for my anxiety and some antibiotics. But I didnt show him the syringe but showed him my quad and how it was elevated.

I think the experience is a lot more frighting than it really needs to be, as long as you don’t ignore it and do something about it, it is just an obstacle in the process of being overcome.

And in hind sight, going to the doctor was really more about relieving my anxiety about the issue.

At some point, it is your call. But I would toss the gear. Sometimes, at least for me, it didn’t seem to be the sterilization of the gear. It was homebrew and done well (and I am meticulous about it). I think it was something with the raw.

Last edited:
Ask your doc not to put incriminating stuff in your note. Only a deush bag would do that. If the doctor is a normal person they will not try to fuck over a good person.

damn samson!

Keep an eye on your body temp.

damn samson!

You don't have to admit to using steroids. If the doctor asks if it's from an injection, tell him it was a B-12 injection.

Also, if you don't go to the doc and administer your own antibiotics, remember one thing, once you start an antibiotic the infection should never get worse, not even the next day. If it gets any worse, then definitely go to the doctor.

Ask your doc not to put incriminating stuff in your note. Only a deush bag would do that. If the doctor is a normal person they will not try to fuck over a good person.

And how many non-douchebag docs have you met?

I almost lost my left arm from an abscess that got out of control. The dead tissue spread and I spent months hooked to VAC machines.

Your situation probably isn’t that serious just do it as a precaution. They won’t judge you or call the cops man believe me.

Necrotizing fasciitis is rare and serious life-threatening sequelae to a simple soft tissue skin infection. Only ever seen one case.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws