over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

abscess meds

You must have missed this part I think

Negative sir. The statement was based on the premise that the individual even properly covered for the pathogenic bacterium per IDSA guidelines. It's rare but even when you do everything perfect, some serious and unexpected clinical condition metaphorically blows up right in front of you. :banghead:

Steroid use in medical records

I told all of my doctors about my use way back around 2004 or so, when I had developed cardiomyopathy. My cardiologist was trying to figure out what caused my idiopathic cardiomyopathy and I wanted to be honest because I felt like it might help him treat me. Once I got off for almost 1 year my ejection fraction climbed from 30% to about 60%.

Then when I had my heart attack in 2008 I was honest again about use. So my records have shown, as far as I know, that I was using steroids. I have never had a single issue with LE or with health insurance denying me coverage. I am fairly certain that it is against federal law and my state's law to discriminate against patients for this. I don't understand why so many guys are willing to risk their health out of this fear which is false as far as I know.

My records show steroid use now for 15 years and ive not had a single issue.

Cypro 750mg
Zyvoxx (could be spelled wrong).
Bactrum.
Thise are what a hospital or doctor are gonna give you
If your gonna be in the game these r great to keep on hand. Good luck.

Cypro 750mg
Bactrum.

Keflex (Cephalexin) or Amoxicillin (Moxatag) is what a doctor will prescribe for
regular(mild) cellulitis.

Cipro is overkill and better for staphylococci, streptococci, and pseudomonas. Zyvox would be a choice if the infection is resistant to other antibiotics. Bactrim is another strong one that would be a choice if you had MRSA.

Keflex (Cephalexin) or Amoxicillin (Moxatag) is what a doctor will prescribe for
regular(mild) cellulitis.

Cipro is overkill and better for staphylococci, streptococci, and pseudomonas. Zyvox would be a choice if the infection is resistant to other antibiotics. Bactrim is another strong one that would be a choice if you had MRSA.

Yeah, with me they tried another antibiotic, cant remember which, and it didn't do much good. He then prescribed cipro and things got better fast. The area of dead tissue still had to be cut out though.

Yeah, with me they tried another antibiotic, cant remember which, and it didn't do much good. He then prescribed cipro and things got better fast. The area of dead tissue still had to be cut out though.

Did they sow you back up right away after surgery or put a VAC on it?

Did they sow you back up right away after surgery or put a VAC on it?

They sewed it up if I remember right. I have trouble remembering how it went after that because it has been about 15 years. It must not have been too bad, otherwise I would remember.

And how many non-douchebag docs have you met?

Not sure what you are asking?

I worked with one douchebag doctor that wanted me to record a patient was using kratom. All the other numerous doctor have never tried to incriminate patients despite the patient mentioning using street drugs or other.

update:
Bactrim only is working great.
the size has shrunk almost to normal, but there is still "tightness".
and the redness has gone down significantly.
I marked the area on my quad and watched it to see if it would continue to grow. the Bactrim stopped it from growing rather quickly.

update:
Bactrim only is working great.
the size has shrunk almost to normal, but there is still "tightness".
and the redness has gone down significantly.
I marked the area on my quad and watched it to see if it would continue to grow. the Bactrim stopped it from growing rather quickly.

Wow, that is great then. It must have been a legit infection then. Let this be a warning to guys out there. You just never know if it is just inflammation from the injection or an infection. I hope it clears all on its own.

Mine was really nasty. The center of it kinda rotted out and I had a hole in my ass that I had to keep packing with gauze. That went on for a month or so and it never did heal up. The surgery was to debride it and get rid of the remainder of the dead tissue. Once they did that and sealed it up it was fine. I guess having too much dead tissue in there it wont heal, and antibiotics wont help that.

Bet you are glad you went in and got the antibiotic an help from the doc. What did you tell him the cause was? Back when I had mine I told a lie that it was from a century bike race I did,lol. I don't think they really bought it but they played along.

Last edited:
Maldorf- luckily I have accumulated a stock pile of antibiotics over the years. lol. so I had the Bactrim at home. and fuck man that sounds painful, I hear that when the gauze comes out its like razor blades cutting you up.:eek:

Maldorf- luckily I have accumulated a stock pile of antibiotics over the years. lol. so I had the Bactrim at home. and fuck man that sounds painful, I hear that when the gauze comes out its like razor blades cutting you up.:eek:

The gauze coming out wasn't that bad really. Going in was worse. Overall it wasn't as bad as you think. It was just a major pain in the ass and nasty as can be. Really gross, and the smell was bad.

I told all of my doctors about my use way back around 2004 or so, when I had developed cardiomyopathy. My cardiologist was trying to figure out what caused my idiopathic cardiomyopathy and I wanted to be honest because I felt like it might help him treat me. Once I got off for almost 1 year my ejection fraction climbed from 30% to about 60%.

Then when I had my heart attack in 2008 I was honest again about use. So my records have shown, as far as I know, that I was using steroids. I have never had a single issue with LE or with health insurance denying me coverage. I am fairly certain that it is against federal law and my state's law to discriminate against patients for this. I don't understand why so many guys are willing to risk their health out of this fear which is false as far as I know.

My records show steroid use now for 15 years and ive not had a single issue.

You, sir, epitomize the ideal patient. :headbang:

Not sure what you are asking?

I worked with one douchebag doctor that wanted me to record a patient was using kratom. All the other numerous doctor have never tried to incriminate patients despite the patient mentioning using street drugs or other.

Exactly the point I was trying to imply which basically sucks. :confused:

Exactly the point I was trying to imply which basically sucks. :confused:

Just about every doctor I met has been good dealing with me, knowing what I did in the past with steroids. The only doctor I had trouble with I dropped and found a new one. I had him back before the heart attack. When I told him I was using steroids, one of the first things he asked me was if I wanted to be tested for AIDS! LOL. I guess he figured we all share needles and shoot up at the gym.

Cypro 750mg
Bactrum.

Good luck getting a 7-10 day supply of Zyvox (Linezolid) unless you have a major infxn caused by a gram-positive bacteria which is high-resistant to most abx's such as Methicillin (MRSA), Vancomycin (VRSA), TMP-SMX, the aminopencillins with ESBL inhibitors (e.g. Piperacillin-Tazobactam aka Zosyn), a doc ignorant of abx tx, and insurance that will cover for the Zyvox. Ciprofloxacin is usually reserved for ear infxns, UTI's (usually due to gram neg bacteria), and possible +/- dx'ed anthrax infxn. Bactrim (Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole aka TMP-SMX) is a sulfa-based abx which can be used for various infxns due to either gram positive or gram negative bacteria presuming you have obtained a Culture & Sensitivity test indicating the most likely bacterial pathogens along with each of their lab cultures & sensitivities. For it to be used for a soft tissue skin infxn due to MRSA is not uncommon.

Last edited:
In my experience over the years most health care workers appreciate it when you tell them the truth, this way they can treat you properly. They are not supposed to judge you, just heal you... I guess saying it was a B 12 injection will work as it will point them in the right direction. Hope it clears up bro...

Necrotizing fasciitis is rare and serious life-threatening sequelae to a simple soft tissue skin infection. Only ever seen one case.

I have seen dozens and have been elbow deep in nec fasc wounds.

OP needs to see a dr... don't know cefalexin is Keflex or that there is a difference btw an abscess and cellulitis... yeah sounds like enough education to diagnose and treat yourself...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws