over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

abscess symptoms... can't find the abscess

I am starting to feel a bit better but still fevery. I am mid blast and was supposed to pin yesterday. I'm hesitant to pin but this is gonna screw everything up now.

interesting

I think youre right. There is definitely no abscess

Maybe your gear is grossly OVERDOSED.....is it farm or underground?

Ok one. You dont need a ct scan. If you had an abcess your delt would have a lump or even a blister type bump. You probly have andro flu. Also. The gauge of the needle has no bearing on sterility nor higher posibility of infection. Infection comes from unsterile solution in your body/muscle. You would know if you had an abcess and you would definatly know your delt would very swollen and squishy. If it doesnt go away in a few days you may just be sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok one. You dont need a ct scan. If you had an abcess your delt would have a lump or even a blister type bump. You probly have andro flu. Also. The gauge of the needle has no bearing on sterility nor higher posibility of infection. Infection comes from unsterile solution in your body/muscle. You would know if you had an abcess and you would definatly know your delt would very swollen and squishy. If it doesnt go away in a few days you may just be sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

actually an abcess would be hard as rock......and about 105 degrees at
the site...

actually an abcess would be hard as rock......and about 105 degrees at
the site...

They can be squishy to, I drained about 40 ml's of dark blood out of my shoulder about 5 years ago.....it felt like a mini waterbed when I touched my shoulder.
Like waves under my skin lol

They can be squishy to, I drained about 40 ml's of dark blood out of my shoulder about 5 years ago.....it felt like a mini waterbed when I touched my shoulder.
Like waves under my skin lol

sounds like it was a shallow pin....that never reached the muscle...

Maybe your gear is grossly OVERDOSED.....is it farm or underground?

UGL and my guy is known for overdosing. I pinned a little over 1cc of the test just a day or two before I started to feel shitty. It's sold as 300mg/ml but he has said it's closer to 325

UGL and my guy is known for overdosing. I pinned a little over 1cc of the test just a day or two before I started to feel shitty. It's sold as 300mg/ml but he has said it's closer to 325

There's your answer.....try just 1/2 cc and see how you feel
The time period of pin to feeling like shit is spot on for test flu

test flu. when this happens to me I take three 200mg ib profin, 45 min later I am totally fine. few hours later I start to feel lethargic and shitty again. I have had test flu bad a few times, very lethargic, achy, all I want to do is lay down. this usually happens to me if I get a little cough from the shot which tells me some got in my blood stream

Also certain types of oil will always do this to me. If it has EO in it every shot makes me feel like shit. Other people have no problems with it

Had a similar reaction to high BA gear.

Keep an eye on it, hopefully it will subside in a few days.

The only time I experienced the rumored DHB PIP was my first injection with it. Felt like virgin muscle all over. Crazy part is that it is 200mg/ml which many believe is impossible. I have seen other labs sell this concentration but I also hear lots say it is chemically impossible. I definitely feel the effects akin to what DHB users describe. Only other thing like it would be EQ, but my dose is too low, or maybe underdosed tren.

Thanks? How long should I wait do you think before I do something? Going on 4 days tomorrow.

Do you have a fever? I don't think you mentioned your temp. Symptoms sound like you have one, did you measure it? I had a bad abscess once that required surgery to remove/clean up. I had a high fever and the symptoms you mention. If you don't have a red area on your delt though that is very strange. There should be redness if you have an abscess forming. Perhaps it is still to early and it will surface in a few days. I think mine took about 7 days or more to do that. It could be deep now and growing upward.

I had the same problem with a shot with eo oil in it. did 1 cc ts400 and 1 cc nandro npp mix and it inflammed for a week with fevers and i felt like shit. it will pass you will be fine. although my other delt had was red and hot and had a small pimple like thing but that went away too with all the swelling and it left a purplish streak across my muscle as it healed. streak is gone but i can see dark patches under the skin. last time i used gear with eo

definitely no abscess

the gear I was using had lots of guaiacol in it evidently, which supposedly causes an allergic reaction for some people?

I'm still sick 5 days later.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity