over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Abscess?

chingaling

Registered
Newbies
I haven't had any PIP or knots in years. I scored some high dose test e (400mg) and pinned it for the first time on Monday. Tues morn I woke up to a pretty big knot and some redness and warm to the touch. No fever or any other issues, but I know an abscess is nothing to play around with. If it doesnt get better in a few days or gets worse Im gonna have to see a doc for some antibiotics. I'm praying it subsides, but it seems to be getting warmer and growing in size a tad. Anyone had an abscess that had to be drained or had to seek medical attention for?

Another question.....anyone notice any difference in PIP Test E over Test C? This 400mg was Test E, which I havent used in over 15 years. I've always run Test C as of late.

I never noticed a difference between the 2 esters. I had a bad abscess once that require surgery to cut it out. It started out like yours but was bad for a bit over 1 week. I kept waiting for it to subside but it didn't. If anything it got a bit worse. After the week was over I finally started to get a fever. I waited too long. Before the fever set in I got the look on my skin where it was really red and it looked like I had "goose bumps".

Monday? I'm not a doctor but been around the game a while and I'm pretty sure it takes a little longer than 72 hours for an abscess to form. High dose Test can be a bitch. I would take a wet wash rag and get it as hot as you can stand it and massage it as much as you can tolerate. I've had some really bad knots over the years but they all went away with no issues. If it keeps getting worse though don't wait forever to go in.

I used Test Enanthate as my base for years and then all of a sudden I began having the same reaction. It was 300mg/ml each time with literally, the same exact reaction you are describing. Red, swollen, painful as f*ck every shot, even if I mixed it with another compound. I switched to test cyp and I haven't had a problem. I don't have an explanation why, I got the Enanthate from 2 different suppliers on separate occasions and had the same issue. I would have normally chalked it up to too much BA in the product but it would seem weird with it happening for 2 different sources. I ended up cutting my Enanthate 50/50 with sterile/filtered grapeseed oil which did the trick. Maybe give that a shot, or just order some test cup.

Keep in mind, it may not be the compound! Different labs and higher concentrations meaning different chemicals or possibly higher amounts.

It should go away. Like everyone said keep an eye on it and don't wait to go in if it doesn't get worse.

I keep a zpack on hand always just in case....

I’ve never personally, but the guy I lift with had one in his flute! This fucking guy had his vial and pins in his car to hide from his gf, he had to have it opened and drained. He was in the hospital for about a week and out of the gym for months! Hopefully your condition is just a reaction to such high dosed test!

Monday? I'm not a doctor but been around the game a while and I'm pretty sure it takes a little longer than 72 hours for an abscess to form. High dose Test can be a bitch. I would take a wet wash rag and get it as hot as you can stand it and massage it as much as you can tolerate. I've had some really bad knots over the years but they all went away with no issues. If it keeps getting worse though don't wait forever to go in.
It does take longer than 72 hrs, but I will admit I'm prone to infections even on script test, no matter how well I prep and wipe/swab. Heck I've had cellulitis just getting some final touch ups done on my sleeve.
I know within a day if I had a bad inject of not. I know just hrs after. I've been cut open twice. Most of my abscesses were benign and went away over time, some required antibiotics.
The majority at least 90% were from high dosed gear of heavy oil volume. Heavy in terms with what my muscle groups conciser beyond the threshold. This is why I keep most inject sites to 1.5mL max (on glutes and VG) or less and I allow 1 week or more per muscle head to recover. I say to hell with blends, high dose cocktails and high oil volume. Back in the 90's I recall being able to slam the snot out of Bold dosed at 50mgs x whatever. Not anymore.

My suggestion, get a heat pad and apply that for as long as you can on the highest setting. The moment I feel that it might be a bad one, that's what I do each time and it works for myself.

Ditch that high dose gear.

take some ibuprofen youll be alright. heat up your bottle next time in the oven on 350 for a bit dont forget to put a needle tip in the top to release air. bake it.

then do a half cc and a half cc somewhere else u should be good

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity