over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Absolute beast right here

S@@T check out the range of motion on those close grip bench presses....looks like ive been going to far down by that.

Same applies to the single dumbell overhead extention...looks almost like a shoulder press but his arms are huge!!!!!!

I think the like of muscle and fitness magazines must have it wrong regarding the FULL range of motion:rolleyes:

Amateur? They should just give the dude an honorary pro card.

S@@T check out the range of motion on those close grip bench presses....looks like ive been going to far down by that.

Same applies to the single dumbell overhead extention...looks almost like a shoulder press but his arms are huge!!!!!!

I think the like of muscle and fitness magazines must have it wrong regarding the FULL range of motion:rolleyes:

yea... but its a 100lb dumbell not a 30

Close grip BP.......WOW:eek: I watched this vid twice now. I love watching the people stare at this guy in the background!

OMG. That dude's a monster!!! He has a good chance winning the USA's and getting his pro card. WOW!!!

I saw Charles Glass training Gunter on a video , and they were asking why Gunter wasn't going all the way down to his chest on the close grip presses, and he said if you touch your chest with the bar it hits the chest more than it does the tri's. So i figure it's half way down with an almost lock out at the top for tri's to be totally worked .

I saw Charles Glass training Gunter on a video , and they were asking why Gunter wasn't going all the way down to his chest on the close grip presses, and he said if you touch your chest with the bar it hits the chest more than it does the tri's. So i figure it's half way down with an almost lock out at the top for tri's to be totally worked .

Yep. The top half movement for bench works your tris while the bottom half works your chest.

If I was just listening to this guy but not watching the video, I would swear that he was lying, about the poundages measurements, etc, but he is a damn monster. Very intersting to see him at the USA's.

beast

He definatly looks like he'll do damage as a pro in the near future

his range of motion

guys, almost all of the top amateurs and pros have this in common. They may look like they are slacking on range of motion but they are solely isolating the muscle they are targeting. No reason to go down and up all the way on bench press, most stop about an inch short of the pecs and about 3/4 on the way up, it keeps the muscle under more tension and time under tension is what gives them that hypertrophy

yea... but its a 100lb dumbell not a 30

I appreciate that and thats what i was getting at, using that much weight which caused that style and range of motion as opposed to a lot lighter weight and doing it the ' magazine ' style full range of motion.

Also i wasn't knocking it, as i was implying it appears, by the size of his triceps, its better to do his style as opposed to the lighter weight style....maybe....:cool:

Russian genetics there...

Like he said Nothern eastern country, russian,german descendant

All those guys, Ruhl, Gunter, this guy, Wolf , Arnold...all come from those place.

up close in person (last weekend), hes really not that impressive

i dont think he will ever go pro, theres a little thing called conditioning that needs to take place:)

I could hang until 1:41 into the video.:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131