YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Absolutely brilliant video on hormone optimization (test, hgh, thyroid, dhea, pregnenolone, etc)

I am about to start this now..good find. I have mentioned him and some of his ideas before here in the past. He is Rogan's doc and that's how I found out about him 5+ yrs ago.

Good find, watched first 30 min. This morning doing cardio, will watch rest tomorrow morning.

Bump!
Good video

Mark has a lot of ideas that are incorrect/lacking evidence. If you are in the Facebook group for that channel he has been called out several times and has not been able to back up his ideas. I haven't watched this video in particular but be careful with some things that he says.

I would look for video's including Jordan Grant on that channel.

Can someone give some cliff notes ?

Im not english and is bit hard for me

Thanks in advance if someone takes the time

Mark has a lot of ideas that are incorrect/lacking evidence. If you are in the Facebook group for that channel he has been called out several times and has not been able to back up his ideas. I haven't watched this video in particular but be careful with some things that he says.

I would look for video's including Jordan Grant on that channel.

Can you be more specific and cite some examples of his incorrect thinking? Thanks

BTW guys..if you poke around on that channel you will find a great deal with Dr. Serrano who I think is one of the smartest docs out there.

“Forgive me for quoting the terminology used in the bodybuilding community of Deca-Dick!”

Can you be more specific and cite some examples of his incorrect thinking? Thanks

BTW guys..if you poke around on that channel you will find a great deal with Dr. Serrano who I think is one of the smartest docs out there.

One is that he stated that cognitive decline would occur in less than a year without DHEA and Pregnenolone and that keeping testosterone above the mid range would accelerate that process.

Claiming half life of test cypionate is 36 hours, saying most patients have symptom resolution at around 500 ng/dl, claiming that the shutdown of LH is the reason why a higher dose (to him) will cause issues, etc.

Mostly blanket statements. Not terrible and seems like a nice guy, but that group is very, very evidence/back up what you say with studies (which is good).

One is that he stated that cognitive decline would occur in less than a year without DHEA and Pregnenolone and that keeping testosterone above the mid range would accelerate that process.

I saw the posts in the group about this. Are you positive that he is the one who said those things? The admin didn’t specify who exactly said those things so I’m curious.

Good video, thanks for sharing. I'm familiar with that doc because of his TBI work and his appearance on Joe Rogan's show.

Fascinating video, thanks nothuman.

Lots of great take away points, some I already knew but some new tidbits I didn't know about. The explanation for "decca dick" was pretty interesting, I've never seen that posted/talked about on the boards anywhere before.

Seems every trt doc I talk to directly or listen to strongly advises the preg/dhea combo, I think I will have to give it a fair shot, I always drop it early for some reason.

Preg = hcg?
Dhea whats that where can i find it?

I didn't hear the dosis to start with

Preg = hcg?
Dhea whats that where can i find it?

I didn't hear the dosis to start with

No, preg = preg

HCG according to some increase preg and downstream hormones via cholesterol>preg pathway

TRT docs seem split on some going the HCG route and others being quite adamant on just using preg/dhea by itself...

As far as doses again varies greatly from doc to doc, I've seen as low as 15mg of each to 100mg of each daily

I saw the posts in the group about this. Are you positive that he is the one who said those things? The admin didn’t specify who exactly said those things so I’m curious.
Yes, I went back through their posts to verify. Been in that group forever so it becomes pretty obvious who that admin (no longer) is talking about when he posts things as usually the pattern is similar: Argue/ask for evidence on the "accused" posts that they make in relation to a topic another member may start, do that a few times and if no reply then essentially call them out. If well-known then invite them to come on and do a video on the topic to explain their theories, etc. (that's actually part of the first step).

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws