over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

abut BTC,ETF fund BITO

sponsor:infinitylabs

Registered
Newbies
There is an ETF fund,BITO
How many people have bought it?
When the fund first came out, I bought it, basically at the highest point,fuck

Many customers don't know how to use Bitcoin, If you are interested in investing,You can learn about this fund,

Of course, if you want to know how to use Bitcoin, you can contact me,I am a warm-hearted person,

There is an ETF fund,BITO
How many people have bought it?
When the fund first came out, I bought it, basically at the highest point,fuck
If you are looking to invest I highly recommend holding off. Like you said in your post. You bought at the highest. Unless you plan to invest small amounts over a long period of time ( buying when low and high ). I’d wait for the next market crash. Every 3-7 years something will cause a drop. Covid caused many accounts to drop 75% temporarily. It was at that point I called my sons and told them to invest. They were asking me for years to help them open accounts. I kept saying wait
Not much different from gambling imo. A lot of these companies have no business even being traded. Showing a loss for decades yet still trading high.

Be careful and good luck.

If you are looking to invest I highly recommend holding off. Like you said in your post. You bought at the highest. Unless you plan to invest small amounts over a long period of time ( buying when low and high ). I’d wait for the next market crash. Every 3-7 years something will cause a drop. Covid caused many accounts to drop 75% temporarily. It was at that point I called my sons and told them to invest. They were asking me for years to help them open accounts. I kept saying wait
Not much different from gambling imo. A lot of these companies have no business even being traded. Showing a loss for decades yet still trading high.

Be careful and good luck.
I very agree with you by" Unless you plan to invest small amounts over a long period of time ( buying when low and high )"

but it is not sure what is the next crash, what will cash the market ,and when?
no one can make it sure, but we can wait all the time ,but we can invest small amounts, and plan keep it a long time ,When you invest in a small portion, you will remain sharp and observant about it,I really think you can give your son a small sum of money to try and make mistakes,If his investment fails, I believe it will also become his experience and a wealth in his life,Keep him alert to the market as soon as possible, and as much as possible,

I very agree with you by" Unless you plan to invest small amounts over a long period of time ( buying when low and high )"

but it is not sure what is the next crash, what will cash the market ,and when?
no one can make it sure, but we can wait all the time ,but we can invest small amounts, and plan keep it a long time ,When you invest in a small portion, you will remain sharp and observant about it,I really think you can give your son a small sum of money to try and make mistakes,If his investment fails, I believe it will also become his experience and a wealth in his life,Keep him alert to the market as soon as possible, and as much as possible,
I made my kids wait almost three years. Made them save cash. They invested 32k at the last crash and eight months later they had 120. If they invested that 32 over 3/4 years they would have had about 40 or 50 maybe. Then the crash would have brought them into the teens.

Save cash and wait. Guarantee within 3/4 years we will see another crash.

I hope you are right ,because I just invest little ,lol
and I may save some money in 3/4 years

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear