Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Go to www.bodybuildingchat.com Once there, put your nickname in the Guest field and choose the ProMuscle channel.

It's a very user friendly chat room and also mIRC compatible. If you need the mIRC details, email me.
I'll be connected to it all day long every day, so hopefully other people will do the same so we can enjoy some screwing around.

Rules of the chat - no source asking, advertising or advise asking. If you have questions, post them on the board. The chat room is for social activities only.

Big A said:
Click on this link to take you to the chat room:

**broken link removed**

You must enter your nickname as soon as you come into the chat room. You do that by typing

/nick 'yourname'

what if we have someone else type our nickname or we type our nickname with our dog's paw? i'm just goofing on you because how else would we enter our nickname but typing it in? LOL BILL

Judas!

See buddy there is your chat room welcome home!LOL wyldeone.

JUDAS!! Glad to see your here!! i found this place last week when i heard some guys from the gade were over here. Looks like we got a new chat to play with:D I hope some new missions are on the drawing board...

mike

Judas,Wylde,Mikecsa!!!

Glad to see ya guys around again! Looks like I've found me a new home. Hope to run into guys in chat real soon.

There should be a schedualed chat, like 8pm or something.

mikecsa!!!...a50!!!

glad to see you fellas found this place. well connect in chat sometime, havent had much time for chatting lately. good to see ya fellas!

hey td24!, the ball career is over... but everything else is goin great. hows things over your way?

mike

Going good!! Graduate in December and hope to qualify for nationals in June. We will see though?????

Given up on the ball career though ummm?? Trust me you will bring yourself to crying because you will miss it soooooo bad. You will soon rule every softball field in Tenn.

Pusher said:
There should be a schedualed chat, like 8pm or something.

yea that is a good idea. it would be cool to have a topic of discussion as well. like for fat loss, gh, whatever and try to get the board subject matter expert for that particular topic to show up.

8pm

8pm's as good a time as any but were global here so we gotta be more specific lets say 8pm eastern standard time. as for getting experts to drop in and give advice i think we need to start showing we can "fill the seats" in chat. if enuff people start coming in we may be able to draw some experts. but i doubt they would waste their time if only one or two people were in chat ;)

damn it guys, ive been tryin to find yall in chat for the last 2 months:eek: where is everyone hidin? come on now worm, i know ya gotta be missin it?? i cant seem to find our other buddy either...you know the one who liked to take my @ away...

mike

BUMP this back up top, so maybe we can get this chat thing a goin...

mike

hey bros ive checked every night between 8 and 10 pm East coast time and i never find anyone we realy should start a time sheet and try and come togather

whens da chat

Is there ever a meeting? Daily or weekly time? Im EST BTW.

Hey I am up for chat, say 830pm, that's a better way to finish work (or look like I am doing OT) over on the left (warm) coast

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity