over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Accessories in your gym bag?

I’m a south Texas native, live around Uvalde, Tx home of a recent elementary school shooting. I recommend people to flip through a video of the shooting, no graphic visuals - but you can see the gunman firing into a class room for minutes.

The amount of anger that makes me seethe is great. Parents were breaking windows and pulling their kids from the school while law enforcement took an hour to figure out their shit.

I’ll always CC. When it feels like the ones paid to protect can’t, I know I will.
Brother, I have a full active shooter kit in all 3 vehicles..full plate carriers, carbine, and battle belt..stuffs gotten too wild with the unhinged

I’m a south Texas native, live around Uvalde, Tx home of a recent elementary school shooting. I recommend people to flip through a video of the shooting, no graphic visuals - but you can see the gunman firing into a class room for minutes.

The amount of anger that makes me seethe is great. Parents were breaking windows and pulling their kids from the school while law enforcement took an hour to figure out their shit.

I’ll always CC. When it feels like the ones paid to protect can’t, I know I will.

man that whole uvalde thing kept getting worse and worse. When they released hallway cameras at the school to show the police literally sat there an hour in the hallway as the shooter was unloading is beyond mindblowing. It will never make sense.

whatever yall do just keep them gym bags off the floor out the way lol, nothing worse than everyone thinking they need to bring their gym bag out on the floor and put it in the way. I wish gyms would actually enforce the no bag rule on the floors that they post all over the building ha.
You can't put your bags in a locker around here unless you want your stuff stolen. It happens on a weekly if not daily basis.

versa grips
Bands
Logbook
Intra drink
Elbow/knee sleeves

Basic shit

man that whole uvalde thing kept getting worse and worse. When they released hallway cameras at the school to show the police literally sat there an hour in the hallway as the shooter was unloading is beyond mindblowing. It will never make sense.
I watched mike glovers play by play..I was cooking while watching it and ended up snapping a corner off my granite counter..I literally was so fucking mad I was crying watching that video!

Just cowardly! If I ever acted in that manner I would have been locked away forever!

I watched mike glovers play by play..I was cooking while watching it and ended up snapping a corner off my granite counter..I literally was so fucking mad I was crying watching that video!

Just cowardly! If I ever acted in that manner I would have been locked away forever!
just a disgusting display of cowardness. I know its easy for me to say since im not police but imo you sign up to be a cop for a reason. If my chief says to stand down but i know theres a slimmer of a chance i can save one life i will disobey and worry about the consequences later, thats just how im wired. In my opinion they are all cowards, chief is getting the worst of the criticism but i lump them all together

It’s infuriating. Uvalde is a small town, they are the major town with a grocery store surrounded by several towns with a 500-1000 population. Nothing like that has happened. They’re just a little police station. Eating donuts and not taking their Anadrols. They had all the equipment to take him down smoothly and quickly. They lacked the will/skill/know how to do so.

Drink, towel, handles, chain, carabiners, bands, rope, spare pins for the machine just in case and my gun and a reload of course. Would be uncomfortable to keep the gun and reload in the waist band of my shorts while training.

Meadows row handle, tons of bands, angles 90 handles, straps, wraps, oly shoes, elitefts towel strap, Inzer forever belt, knee sleeves, grip4rce grips, probably other stuff I’m forgetting

Clothes, towel, gym gloves, intra drink.

No grips, no belt, no straps, no bands, no sleeves etc.

I powerlift, so I have every strap, cuff, sleeve, etc. (43 yrs of doing this stuff, it holds me together these days).
Belts, blocks, slingshots, Intra-drink, towel for wiping bench, etc...

A Colt 1911, an Uzi with extended magazine, Japanese throwing stars, brass knuckles, and a water bottle in case I get thirsty fighting all the bad guys. Hahaha

A Colt 1911, an Uzi with extended magazine, Japanese throwing stars, brass knuckles, and a water bottle in case I get thirsty fighting all the bad guys. Hahaha

Might need it in this day and age. :oops:
All the crazy crap going on out there.
Does a gym membership these days automatically mean folks need to act all bad-ass as well?

Couple new kids in the gym, 130 lbs or so, just mean-mugging everyone, acting all bad-ass. (While struggling w/ 135 on the bench) LOL.
Hilarious... :rolleyes:

It’s infuriating. Uvalde is a small town, they are the major town with a grocery store surrounded by several towns with a 500-1000 population. Nothing like that has happened. They’re just a little police station. Eating donuts and not taking their Anadrols. They had all the equipment to take him down smoothly and quickly. They lacked the will/skill/know how to do so.
We must live close, I’m northwest San Antonio. That shit pissed me off so bad. My stepson is that age and goes to school here. The school the shooting took place at is less than 90 minutes from my front door.

Anyways for the gym bag, I have spare headphones, BCAA/EAAs, wrist wraps, hook grip wraps, and knee wraps/squat belt/a Mark Bell Slingshot depending on the day.

The spare headphones are because I typically find myself in a commercial gym (Golds, Lifetime) due to time constraints. Can’t stand the goddamn music they play. My private gyms are too far of a commute recently with my work schedule.

Might need it in this day and age. :oops:
All the crazy crap going on out there.
Does a gym membership these days automatically mean folks need to act all bad-ass as well?

Couple new kids in the gym, 130 lbs or so, just mean-mugging everyone, acting all bad-ass. (While struggling w/ 135 on the bench) LOL.
Hilarious... :rolleyes:
It's not new. My regular gym, that the owner gave me the keys to, closed over 20 years ago. When he was closing he gave me both a heads up and a very sweet deal on some of his equipment. I tried several gyms but had no desire to do mirror pose offs and see who could bounce the most weight which seemed to be the case at every gym I went to. So, now I'm happily lifting in my basement with whoever wants to join me. When I was coaching my sons in travel baseball I did get guest passes at whatever gym was in that particular area and was always entertained. It's much more funny when you only have to deal with it for a week.

It's not new. My regular gym, that the owner gave me the keys to, closed over 20 years ago. When he was closing he gave me both a heads up and a very sweet deal on some of his equipment. I tried several gyms but had no desire to do mirror pose offs and see who could bounce the most weight which seemed to be the case at every gym I went to. So, now I'm happily lifting in my basement with whoever wants to join me. When I was coaching my sons in travel baseball I did get guest passes at whatever gym was in that particular area and was always entertained. It's much more funny when you only have to deal with it for a week.
Yup, we just never saw much of it where I am (very North East), and Ive had gym memberships since 1979.
Seems like the last 6-10 years though (social-media champs) have really turned up the mean-mugging, the stink-eye, the bad-assery, and the dropping of barbells even when doing 135 lb deadlifts.

I also have a killer home gym setup (building it since 1978) so I know what you mean...

i love good guys having guns. i am just not a gun guy. but w all these mass shootings and shit totally support u having a gun.
its just not my thing. im crazy. i dont trust myself w a gun.
A pistol is like a tourniquet. You don’t need one very often but when you do, you need it very badly and very quickly.

Belt
Bands (mainly for chest & legs)
Knee wraps
Knee sleeves
Leather Straps
Dip belt
Beats over ear Headphones
Smelling salts
Glock30

Has anyone used micro gainz for dumbbells or the rogue version? Know if they work on fixed cambered bars or if they slide around?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131