over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Accutane dose and sides

KingOfSushi

Registered
Newbies
Anyone here tried low dose accutane?

I’m thinking of trying 10-20mg.

Looking to not stress out my liver so that blood sugar doesn’t go higher, as I’m already on 6iu GH.

Looking to not stress out my liver so that blood sugar doesn’t go higher, as I’m already on 6iu GH.

I’ll take it when I have a flair up. Usually 20mg for a week or two takes care of it for a while. Only an issue when I introduce certain AAS

You won’t have any issues at that dosage, but I would not run it for short durations. That’s not how the drug is designed to work.

When my back blew up with fifty cent sized cysts from Drol I had to seek help.. Dermatologist put me on 60mg daily to start. The first month the acne got worse because it’s pushing out all the oil and filth from your pores.

By the the 2nd month he doubled it to 120mg daily. Stayed at that dose for 6 months. My bloodwork was monitored monthly or bi-weekly; can’t remember which. Never had any issues.

Side effects were dry skin, zero oil production in my skin, acne gone completely, and I keep lip moisturizer on me till this day. Did this 6 month Tane tour over 10 years ago and still need the lip moisturizer.

I was on Testosterone during this whole run too…

10-20mg of Tane won’t give much side effects at all… but I’d run it for 3-4 months if you’re battling acne currently.

Cage

i had a really bad experience but i was young and stupid 20 years old probably capping my own EVER SINCE i have had an issue with DRY Skin , was taking like 40mg because first cycle i gained like 50 pounds and got backne ONCE and after that acccutane protocol it nuked my skin ability to condition and stay moisturized, if i have any wrinkles attribute it to having SUPER dry skin , GI was wacked out back then too, yuck never again but seldom do I get zits maybe a random one on shoulder here and there

You won’t have any issues at that dosage, but I would not run it for short durations. That’s not how the drug is designed to work.

When my back blew up with fifty cent sized cysts from Drol I had to seek help.. Dermatologist put me on 60mg daily to start. The first month the acne got worse because it’s pushing out all the oil and filth from your pores.

By the the 2nd month he doubled it to 120mg daily. Stayed at that dose for 6 months. My bloodwork was monitored monthly or bi-weekly; can’t remember which. Never had any issues.

Side effects were dry skin, zero oil production in my skin, acne gone completely, and I keep lip moisturizer on me till this day. Did this 6 month Tane tour over 10 years ago and still need the lip moisturizer.

I was on Testosterone during this whole run too…

10-20mg of Tane won’t give much side effects at all… but I’d run it for 3-4 months if you’re battling acne currently.

Cage

Yeah but you’re talking about acne that is bad enough to see a dermatologist about, and having that dermatologist actually prescribe you Accutane. I went through that whole song and dance when I had really bad acne. Long term is definitely needed for that.

I can tell you from personal experience that Accutane absolutely works in small doses for short durations for less serious bouts of acne. For those random fuckers that pop up in clusters on your face or elsewhere. A couple weeks on Accutane and I don’t see acne for months or years depending on which compounds I’m running.

Yeah but you’re talking about acne that is bad enough to see a dermatologist about, and having that dermatologist actually prescribe you Accutane. I went through that whole song and dance when I had really bad acne. Long term is definitely needed for that.

I can tell you from personal experience that Accutane absolutely works in small doses for short durations for less serious bouts of acne. For those random fuckers that pop up in clusters on your face or elsewhere. A couple weeks on Accutane and I don’t see acne for months or years depending on which compounds I’m running.
I dunno if I agree with you on this one. Yes, my cystic acne was far worse than your regular ol zit breakout. But to take a low dose for only 2-3 weeks? Why not just up the dose to 40mg, and run it for at least 3-4 months? Preferably 6 months!

The sides from 40mg would be minimal. Probably some skin dryness. However, you’d be zit free for several years afterwards aside from a few months to a year. In essence you’ve shut down the excess oil production, which will last a looooong time! As long as the medication is givin the proper amount of time to do it’s job.

To each their own. I’d just up the dose, run it for 6 months and wash my hands of acne for the next 5-15yrs. Been probably 15 years for me now being acne free.

Im baked at the moment, so I may have misread ya here… My 6x a year high… I was due!!!!!!

Cage

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner