over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Accutane, how long till I see results?

EricJ123

Registered
Been on research stops tane 60mg for 3.5 months now and still breaking out pretty bad on my shoulders and lower stomach. I'd do fucking anything to get rid of this acne. I'm having the symptoms of dry skin and lips. When is the turning point?

Been on research stops tane 60mg for 3.5 months now and still breaking out pretty bad on my shoulders and lower stomach. I'd do fucking anything to get rid of this acne. I'm having the symptoms of dry skin and lips. When is the turning point?

Most doctors go on a 6 month regimen. Give it some time. If its real bad you may need 80mg daily.

I went up to 160mg during the 4th month and i still had acnee on my ass so i dropped it completly...

You typically won't see results till AFTER you stop the accutane. Minimum 6 month cycle. I ran it for 8 months and didn't see smooth skin till after I stopped the crap.

Stick with it.

4-5 weeks.

Iv been on the researchstop tane for about 1.5 months I'd say. Clearing up gradually, started at 20mg, now at 40mg ED. still some stuff on my shoulders but it appears nothing new and major is forming.

I didn't see much at 80mg so the doc bumped me to 100 and I was done after 2 months at 100(5 months total). You should be on 1mg/kg.

Have you seen a dermatologist?

Make sure you are using every other avenue to control your acne. This means constantly putting a little effort into learning about acne and improving it. Little things like changing your sheets are frequently, or not using the same towel for too long can make a big difference for some kinds of acne. Soaps and lotions can be huge also. Plus if you have bacterial acne, that accutane won't do shit, you need an antibiotic. Most people have a combination of several kinds.

Accutane is a chemotherapy drug that kills newly created cells in the body. It should only be used if seriously needed. Before doing your own research, make sure you see a dermatologist.

I started seeing some results in about 3 weeks on my prescription Accutane.

Sounds like your in the same boat i was in. It took about 4 months before it started to go away and then it wasnt overnight i had tons of dark spots that took a long time to go away. I feel the research grade is good for these guys that take it during a cycle as prevention but people like you and myself who have it terrible it needs to be Dr supervised with bloodwork to determine how high you need to go. I never went over 40mg day prescription and stayed on for 6 months by month 6 the acne had cleared up but the spots took a few more months to eventually fad away. Now i have the occasional spot here and there but nothing like before

I think this is going to be my first post on here despite lerking for so long lol. I tried to find an Intro forum but I didn't see one so if anybody can direct me to it if it exsists, I'd appreciate the opportunity to introduce myself. Anyway, during my first cycle years ago I developed a pretty bad case of bacne so I went to the dermatologist. After wasting months messing around with all the antibiotics and topical solutions that didn't do a thing, I demanded the accutane prescription. I was put on 40mgs/day. Not having acne was more important to me than the cycle at that point so I just stopped all gear use and within 4 weeks it was all gone. It was hell though. I felt like a rabid dog on the stuff. Anger, hives, bloodshot eyes, cotton mouth.... I had cystic acne and the usual white heads too. Like I said, all gone in one month but I discontinued the cycle. In my eyes, it doesn't matter how good your physique is if women are disgusted by the sight of your acne. I got bacne one other time as well and the second time it seemed to go away much easier at only 20mg/day and I didn't have to stop the gear. Now, I don't get any at all even if I use high doses with no aromitase inhibitors or anything. I couldn't even fathom using the doses of Accutane you guys are talking about if it is real Accutane. Anything higher than 40mgs would have been absolutely intolerable for me.

Last edited:
I took Accutane as a teenager. Can't remember the dosage, but I had it pretty bad. Took it for 5 months. My face was crystal clear i'd say about 3 months in, and I had it BAD. It works, but you must give it time.

Others may know the more scientific explanation, but I believe basically Accutane works by suppressing your oil glands and their production. So much that they shrivel to smaller than normal, and the goal is when you come off Accutane they return to a normal size/normal production. That's what I was told anyways.

definitely have to give it a fair 6 months. It gets worse before it gets better, because it actually pushes acne to the surface. Stay with it, its worth it bro and I am an acne king. 6 months of suffering can be worth yrs of clear skin even after u get off. I used to wake up in middle of night with a completely red pillow from my nose gushing blood like a faucet.

Watch for libido sides.

I ran it for 3 weeks, and had never heard of libido sides. I lost all desire for sex but didn't realize it was the accutane until 3 weeks in.

I had never read about that side on this site but I googled it and it's not uncommon. There are people who have not got their libido back for 10 years +.

Serious shit, I would rather have acne than never want to bang again.

Since I only ran it for 3 weeks my libido eventually came back after like a month. But those 7 weeks were horrible on my relationship. And i had no idea what was causing it.

Be careful man, that shit can fuck you up, especially mentally. Read up as much as you can, and not on this thread, read about it on accutane forums.

Watch for libido sides.

I ran it for 3 weeks, and had never heard of libido sides. I lost all desire for sex but didn't realize it was the accutane until 3 weeks in.

I had never read about that side on this site but I googled it and it's not uncommon. There are people who have not got their libido back for 10 years +.

Since I only ran it for 3 weeks my libido eventually came back after like a month. But those 7 weeks were horrible on my relationship. And i had no idea what was causing it.

Be careful man, that shit can fuck you up, especially mentally. Read up as much as you can, and not on this thread, read about it on accutane forums.

BUMP! Definitely the harshest thing I ever put in my body!

I would rather hear u say u took oral tren at 2mg a day.
All my friends that took a course of this are freaked up.
Liver is on the verge of failing

It's prescribed me from my Dr. Starting my 3rd month, was bumped up from 80mg to 120 mg per day (I weigh about 240). It's better but I still have some stubborn areas like chest and back of my neck, hence the increase in mg's. this will be my second go around with this drug. 1st time worked very well and lasted for over a year after stopping. Then acne came back. It came back a lot during PCT but wasn't as bad as the 1st time I did it. I have no major sides. Dry lips and stuff but libido and joints are fine and I usually lift pretty heavy. My Dr says that it will make it so the bacteria that causes acne eventually won't be able to grow creating no more acne. I love accutane. It works! I'm just in that smaller percentage group that needed a second cycle of it. About 10-15% of people need a 3rd cycle of it, hopefully that's not me. For the mount it would take to get into the higher mg's from research stop, I'd just go to the dr. For low dose, 20mg, I'd get it from research stop. In the beginning, accutane therapy was low mg with low problems. Then the govt got involved and limited the time a person can be on it creating the reason for higher mg cycles. My dr isn't for or against low mg accutane. It's just that I only have a total of 6 months, and this is my 2nd cycle, and I tolerate it well, so to maximize the effect, in his opinion it would be better to run a regular cycle at 1mg per kg

Watch for libido sides.

well if you run test year round you wont get the libido loss effects :) ive ran it for 6 months at a time, what dosage where you using?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws