over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

accutane on cycle question

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ok as some of you may know ... test fucked me up with acne at 500mg.. that i am dealing with .... so next cycle will be low dose test and a couple other compounds i never ran. proposed cycle would be run for 12-15 weeks

test p -200mg
npp 400mg
masteron 400mg
aromasin 12.5 eod
caber .5 e3d
accutane ????
hcg 500iu a week starting week 3-end

i am currently on a 6 month cycle of accutane first month was 40mg now on 80mgs..... i will be done with my doc prescibed cycle of accutane in april and aas cycle will start in mid april...

does anyone have recommendations as to what dose i should run throughout the cycle? i hear mast will probably be my main source of acne on this cycle

No experience other than reading...but, generally people don't have any more acne after a 6 month cycle of accutane. So you should be fine, especially with the higher dose. I have seen some use a low dose 20-40mg while on cycle to clear any extra that pops up.

d love i really hope u are right.. side effects arent hardly as bad as ppl make it out to be .... dry skin and lips .. thats it ... levels have been pretty good and liver enymes are good on 80mg a day ....

im not going to take the chance this summer tho maybe if i cycle next winter i will try without it

Sounds like you are in the second month of that accutane run? How's it going? I won't despite the fact that accutane works for most. It can be hard on your insides though so make sure and your doctor are watching for that.
In terms of what to run or avoid next cycle. Did you ever get bloodwork done on your cycle when you got all this acne? Trying to isolate the cause is tough. But if you find certain telltales potentially like excess estrogen then perhaps you can dial in your ancillaries better. For example, you might choose to up you aromasin from EOD to ED if you can some indication you needed better estrogen control.
Also speaking from personal experience nothing give me more estrogen sides [gyno, zits, etc] than hcg. So there too if that became a factor for you you might have to make decisions on whether or not to even use it. Stuff like that makes getting blood work important

saps thank you very much for your input.. i am pretty sure my estrogen was wayyyy high last cycle because i had spotty use with my aromasin and i didnt stay consistant..... i would put money that my levels were high .. i am going to stay consistant the whole cycle this time around..... doc has been running full bloodwork everything has been comming back ok...

as far as the accutane its going great but i have some scarring and a lot of discoloration (that are not actual scars) that will supposidly fade within a few months.... i am really self concious now and even contemplated not cycling again but i will give it one more shot

I thought accutane was great, until I ended up with ulcerative colitis most likely caused by accutane use. Be careful.

as far as the accutane its going great but i have some scarring and a lot of discoloration (that are not actual scars) that will supposidly fade within a few months.... i am really self concious now and even contemplated not cycling again but i will give it one more shot
Glad its going well but...
I thought accutane was great, until I ended up with ulcerative colitis most likely caused by accutane use. Be careful.

..yeah this is concern. I've only taken a moderate bit of accutane myself but I too was thinking I had massive GI problems. They did the checks and I checked out ok. But heed caution one and all

I couldn't take Accutane for more than a couple of weeks, it was really harsh for me, it dried me up so much it made my eyes sore and my skin was starting to crack around my mouth..

I had to take a blood test after too weeks and it affected my kidney levels.. I have only ever used Accutane twice in my life and since taking it has stopped my acne, but it wasn't take bad but still severe enogh to warrant my dermatologist to recommend them to me..

the acne was affecting my confidence..

Just watch your liver. It is murder on your liver.

I would just not run orals with it!

I took it when I was a teen and had to get blood work all the time. If you turn yellow you may want to see a Doc. ;)

I couldn't take Accutane for more than a couple of weeks, it was really harsh for me, it dried me up so much it made my eyes sore and my skin was starting to crack around my mouth..

I had to take a blood test after too weeks and it affected my kidney levels.. I have only ever used Accutane twice in my life and since taking it has stopped my acne, but it wasn't take bad but still severe enogh to warrant my dermatologist to recommend them to me..

the acne was affecting my confidence..

same question I asked the other guy. What was your dosage?

I ran accutane at doses up to 150mg/day while on a very heavy precontest cycle. Acne cleared substantially and my labwork stayed within normal ranges. Make sure you get your bloodwork done monthly. I also recommend taking Liv 52 (I did 6 caps/day, may be overkill but I was doing all of that tane plus halo, winstrol, anavar, and arimidex) and a good cholesterol support supp. Just be careful!

on Accutane right now. running just 20mgs about to up in beginning of the year to 40-60mgs.

to answer the OP, I have taken many prescribed doses similar to your 40-80 as a teenager. Later in life, with cycles, self prescribed dosages of 20-40.

As you know from experience, you want to use as little as possible to get the job done.

Many dermatologists will use maintenance doses of 20mg eod. I would start low since you will already have the tane in your system at higher dose. Then if problems arise, you can always increase.

Thanks Utah.

This is for my upcoming cycle that i will be starting in may ---- at that point I will be done with my six month accutane run which is due to end in march/April. So I was thinking of staying off for a few weeks then jumping on my aas cycle and accutane at 20mg eod

20mg ED.

Unless you want to do a full suppression cycle, which is for the guys that have it bad. And then I would recommend lowering gear dosage considerably. And you'll be using much more tane.

After a full 6+ months of accutane, you shouldnt have this problem again.

Accutane isnt really a bandaid. Do a full run, and its almost a life long cure for the acne affliction

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131