over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

accutane while on

twintower

Newbies
does it defeat the purpose of using acutane to clear up acne if you are currently on a cycle?

im currently using 20mgs every 2nd-3rd day and i have almost crytal clear skin bro, the only side affect i have is a little dry mouth. dosing this low will most likely not totally cure your acne but for me its low enough that it keeps me totally clear and isnt too hard on my body while im on.

fuzz

Now I have ZERO proof to any of this but just putting 2 and 2 together so take this for what it is just advice.

Personally when I have excess hormones running around I tend to be a little more emotional both good and bad, it seems to exaggerate things. Now while its fun to be on a test high it is horrid to have depression prolonged because of it. I went through a pretty bad break up last year while on a sizeable stack and it really prolonged the depression.
This on top of accutane which has been investigated for large numbers of users commiting suicide.

So just be aware of this and keep an eye on yourself.

Apparently it causes some joint pain. Maybe some added deca could get you trhough some training discomfort. I took it in my mid-20s (Im 45 today) and dont remember that far back! Injectable would likely be OK. But-NO ORALS! Accutane is extremly hepatoxic and moxed with 17-aa AS orals could create some danger.

I think the biggest issue here is that accutane is very hepatotoxic, so if you are on a cycle, lay off the orals and of course the alcohol if you drink. Other than that, accutane works awesome for acne. Personally I'd try to do it when i was cycled off.

dude im on accutane now, and on a bunch of other shit, and my back has never been clearer, actually not one zit right now. ive been on for a month and it has turned my skin around.. however i have some skin pigment that needs to come back for discoloration but it looks really good, im happy with the results. i have to give more blood tomorrow, hopefully my results come back ok, i have had a little fast food in the diet here lately and it fucks with my LDL's bad.

btw, now that i think about it i was a little depressed the ohter day, and im usually NEVER depressed. i was thinking about my career, etc.. getting bummed out.. gotta forget about that fuckin shit right now, cause now i know whats causing it.

Later,

Todd

Other than accutane, what can be used to combat bad skin while on; or off for that matter; that works well with little to no sides?

I'm prone to bad skin weather on or off, but when I'm on it's not nice!

Thanks guys,

Pittbull

The doc just did liver tests on me so I can have acutane. The cholesterol levels were throught the roof. So he made take another blood test after going more then 12 hours with out eating. His nurse called today and told me the doc wants to see me about my results.

yeah im supposed to get bloodwork done today and all i have done is eat. i ate almost a half batch of oatmeal raisin cookies...lol

guess ill wait until tomorrow.

as far as the other guys question, about what will help your skin, i always heard growth makes your skin appear to look better, dont konw if there is any truth to that.. if you are talking about acne, you could try doxycycline, or dynacin.

Later,

Todd

Pittbull™ said:
Other than accutane, what can be used to combat bad skin while on; or off for that matter; that works well with little to no sides?

I'm prone to bad skin weather on or off, but when I'm on it's not nice!

Thanks guys,

Pittbull

pantothenic acid (vitamin b-5)

Accutane is definitely the way to go. I'd just bite the bullet on the side effects and do it for 6 months.

thanks for the replies. so after 6 months my acne should be clear and it will never come back.

Hypertrophyguy said:
Now I have ZERO proof to any of this but just putting 2 and 2 together so take this for what it is just advice.

Personally when I have excess hormones running around I tend to be a little more emotional both good and bad, it seems to exaggerate things. Now while its fun to be on a test high it is horrid to have depression prolonged because of it. I went through a pretty bad break up last year while on a sizeable stack and it really prolonged the depression.
This on top of accutane which has been investigated for large numbers of users commiting suicide.

So just be aware of this and keep an eye on yourself.

I have been on test for a very long time, and lately Ive noticed deppression is extremely bad, 100% to the point where if i can blame it on the test i will quit, life sucks lately for no reason and i cannot figure it out, but im going thorugh a break up right now, and sometimes i feel strong like Im doing fine, and other times I feel like Im making a mistake and dig myself back in another hole start the recovery over again..

keep your eye out, what do u suggest do any anti-e's help at all? or anti'd's even while on.

will accutane make your skin worse for a short period before its starts to take effect and clear it up?

My insurance company is giving me shit about paying for my script. Does anyone know the aproximate street price for 20mg pills?
I'm just thinking, what if i get busted for buying it off the street. Some big bastard in the jail cell next to me asks me "whatcha in for"
I reply "Possession of Zit medicine".
Stupid insurance companies.

balplayer said:
will accutane make your skin worse for a short period before its starts to take effect and clear it up?

I did a 4.5 month course @ 100mg ED (120mg for the last couple of weeks). To be honest, it only made my skin worse for the first week, after this week things began to look better.

If i was to do another course, i would begin at 20mg ED and build up the dose. It was a bit of a shock to my body taking 100mg from day 1.

joedokes said:
My insurance company is giving me shit about paying for my script. Does anyone know the aproximate street price for 20mg pills?
I'm just thinking, what if i get busted for buying it off the street. Some big bastard in the jail cell next to me asks me "whatcha in for"
I reply "Possession of Zit medicine".
Stupid insurance companies.

LOL.

Not sure how it is in the US, but over here in England it's hard to get hold of Accutane. To get it prescribed it can take anything upto 5 months (doctors cannot prescribe it here, we have to be reffered to a dermatologist, and for that i had a 5 month wait!) Bloody NHS.
Even when you do get to the derm, they don't like prescribing it. My acne was bad, and he wouldn't give me it. So i had to buy it on the black market myself.
Bloody NHS.
I paid a small fortune for my Accutane course (100mg ED for 4.5 months, 120mg ED for the last couple of weeks).
Prices over here for Accutane is £50-£80 for 30x20mg tabs (1 box). Not sure what that converts to in $.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131