over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acetic acid

You need sterile or distilled water and distilled white vinegar. 7.5 parts water to 1 part vinegar.

Easiest way to do it and measure it out in cc using a syringe. Draw out 7.5cc water and 1cc vinegar and filter it with either a syringe filter or what-a-man 22ug.

You need sterile or distilled water and distilled white vinegar. 7.5 parts water to 1 part vinegar.

Easiest way to do it and measure it out in cc using a syringe. Draw out 7.5cc water and 1cc vinegar and filter it with either a syringe filter or what-a-man 22ug.

It will actually depend on what percentage distilled white vinegar you get. There are 4%, 6% and 8% in the stores around here.

Yes Making it is the easiest way but you can buy if from some of the sponsors here on PM if you don't trust your own mixing.

i used to get paid by an old well known peptide co. with a very good rep to make his acetic acid mix for him, identical instructions as the home version someone used.... sterile water is basically the same as distilled water trhough a filter. very well known peptide company when it was open and great rep, he had me doing it cuz he knew i could use some extra bucks and he didnt have the time to do it. unless the stuff is coming in a pharmacuetical companies bottle and label assume they are just using a .22 filter pumping it into empty vials crimping them and occasionally throwing on the website co's label.

like i said myself and noone i knew who i ever reffered to this company had one complaint about the stability or how it worked.

I DO HOWEVER think many do not sell it because it gives the FDA extra ammo to assume it is being sold for human use. dont ask me why but the fda came after my friends company and busted his balls bigtime to the point they decidedto shut down than risk legal action, a nd he had all the same disclaimers i think they just took him uot cuz he was a more popular site, and they figure if your a researcher you can get your reconstituting solvents or should have plenty in your lab anyway perhaps, who knwos how they justify half the shit they do.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws