over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aceto ramy not working together anymore

Pretty much makes the Olympia a no brainier for the next 3-4 years. Bearing Phil doesn't get hurt.

2 words, oxygen gym.

He's across the ocean from Aceto and has an entourage of bros telling him this and that 24/7.

What other Pros did you know of or with Chad Nichols? Or what former pro swear with Chad Nichols I'm very surprised to hear McCarver left the real technician. I like his style how he has these guys diet down a few weeks out and then grow into their show old school style...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

After seeing some posing videos of Dallas, his physique DEFINTELY looks like it has changed with Nichols. With Jansen Dallas said his protein was a lot lower and his fats carbs were higher. THEN his video about working with Chad he said Chad basically doubled his protein intake and was cramming as much food down him has humanly possible.

From the last posing video is looks like Dalls has GROWN...but so has his waist. I thought he had a decent V-taper for a tall white guy but its not there anymore.

Any news on rolley not being asked to come back to oxygen?

Any news on rolley not being asked to come back to oxygen?
He is with Oxygen indeed. he is visiting family, chilling i think. why would 02 and him depart ? what makes u say that ? They both been great for each other . rolley had a great 2016.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

He is with Oxygen indeed. he is visiting family, chilling i think. why would 02 and him depart ? what makes u say that ? They both been great for each other . rolley had a great 2016.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Just heard it from some one training there, I guess he could be wrong, I hope he goes back he had a great year as you said

Idk Wut Ramy's deal is. Seems he can't work with anyone.

Was with Dennis James, then dropped him. Went to Chris Aceto. Then dropped him and went to George Farah and back to Chris Aceto, then dropped him again.

Now potentially with Oxygen? I mean whose next? Chad Nichols then Hany Rambod lol.

Like seriously. If it doesn't work with one person, ya switch it up. But this many switch ups in such a short time ~3 years, more than likely the problem is not with the coaching but Ramy's own bs, whatever it may be.

And to drop Aceto, the guy that brought u ur best placing and conditioning to date. Not a very smart move. To top it off, Ramy didn't even tell Aceto and he heard he was dropped online according to the story?! Seriously lacks integrity on Ramy's part if true. Tbh, lost a bit of respect for Ramy after this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's not Ramy, it's the people invested in him. They wanted Ramy to win the O years ago. To them every year he doesn't is a loss no matter what his place is. He is 0 - 4 right now and that pisses them off.

It's not Ramy, it's the people invested in him. They wanted Ramy to win the O years ago. To them every year he doesn't is a loss no matter what his place is. He is 0 - 4 right now and that pisses them off.

Yep....these people have a lot of money invested in him

Idk Wut Ramy's deal is. Seems he can't work with anyone.

Was with Dennis James, then dropped him. Went to Chris Aceto. Then dropped him and went to George Farah and back to Chris Aceto, then dropped him again.

Now potentially with Oxygen? I mean whose next? Chad Nichols then Hany Rambod lol.

Like seriously. If it doesn't work with one person, ya switch it up. But this many switch ups in such a short time ~3 years, more than likely the problem is not with the coaching but Ramy's own bs, whatever it may be.

And to drop Aceto, the guy that brought u ur best placing and conditioning to date. Not a very smart move. To top it off, Ramy didn't even tell Aceto and he heard he was dropped online according to the story?! Seriously lacks integrity on Ramy's part if true. Tbh, lost a bit of respect for Ramy after this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Rambo stated it's not really like that. He has pretty much been with Bader the whole time and then the different coaches come along. You can't blame the guy as his whole life and income is supported by Bader. He will do whatever he states. You can see they are in a rush for him to win the O and they wanted it the very first year. I am sure Bader looks at him as his prized athlete and will put him on whatever he thinks will make him win. Stories even came out about how he does his injections in front of him so he knows they are all getting done.

They don't rerally care if he comes 5th after 6th then 4th... they just want the win. But sure I would have thought Ramy could have at least called him. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Ramy barely communicated with him when they were together and I bet the info was passed down through someone else (interpreter).

If Bader is supporting him and his family, and maybe done things for him none of us have heard of or seen, then thats fuckin THAT... you stay loyal to that person and fuck what others think for another 2 places on a trophy... LOYALTY = ROYALTY (and royalty doesn't always just mean top 3 in the O lol)

Last edited:
If Bader is supporting him and his family, and maybe done things for him none of us have heard of or seen, then thats fuckin THAT... you stay loyal to that person and fuck what others think for another 2 places on a trophy... LOYALTY = ROYALTY (and royalty doesn't always just mean top 3 in the O lol)

I almost get the impression because Bader isn't some bodybuilding mastermind but wants to be in a way he is having him coached by these guys to pick up info. So everyone gets more experienced and learns new things. But when they realize actually it's just all basic stuff they swop him over to someone else hoping he can win the O for them. Probably totally wrong but maybe some truth in it. It would be good if Ramy actually came out and said why. It could be all down to him we are just guessing. Regardless I bet in the next O he comes in bigger and gets about 5th place :eek::D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws