over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aceto ramy not working together anymore

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
quick bullet points :-

Aceto said he found out on "the internet" that ramy is not working with him anymore !!!!!!

Camel crew said ramy did NOT like how he looked after Mr O prejudging 2016 !!! Thats the best ramy looked & achieved his best placing at the O.

Ramy decided aftet mr o prejudging he dont want aceto anymore. (Total BS).

Ramy is back with with Team oxygen trainers. abdullah and co.

This is it..

Aceto is not taking ramy back

he took ramy back once

not again... fuck this

Not having a fucking joke made out of technician here.

aceto dont take anyone back if they leave him EVER

He takes that shit personal.even though he is the master blaster , the original and dont need money or clients to prove anything to anyone. He dont go around like Farah pitching for clients. He dont need to advertise. He has stupid amount of money on various businesses real estate , stock market etc . bodybuilding is not business. its play time for chris. He loves it. He took Ramy back cos he knew his potential.

This is on Badar's head if ramy slips placings in 2017.

Aceto is done wirh this bullshit. He made an exception for Ramy once. aint not going to happen again. Highly highly unlikely.

well fucking done Badar. This one is on your head.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
quick bullet points :-

Aceto said he found out on "the internet" that ramy is not working with him anymore !!!!!!

Camel crew said ramy did NOT like how he looked after Mr O prejudging 2016 !!! Thats the best ramy looked & achieved his best placing at the O.

Ramy decided aftet mr o prejudging he dont want aceto anymore. (Total BS).

Ramy is back with with Team oxygen trainers. abdullah and co.

This is it..

Aceto is not taking ramy back

he took ramy back once

not again... fuck this

Not having a fucking joke made out of technician here.

aceto dont take anyone back if they leave him EVER

He takes that shit personal.even though he is the master blaster , the original and dont need money or clients to prove anything to anyone. He dont go around like Farah pitching for clients. He dont need to advertise. He has stupid amount of money on various businesses real estate , stock market etc . bodybuilding is not business. its play time for chris. He loves it. He took Ramy back cos he knew his potential.

This is on Badar's head if ramy slips placings in 2017.

Aceto is done wirh this bullshit. He made an exception for Ramy once. aint not going to happen again. Highly highly unlikely.

well fucking done Badar. This one is on your head.

I agree you should have stuck with aceto... however I'm surprised he didn't go with hanny,George or I can't believe I forget his name mccarver's trainer. His social media name I know is the real technician but I can't think of his real name off the top of my head...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Agree 100%... Aceto was the best thing to happen to Ramy. I almost hope he slips in placings now because of this.

I agree you should have stuck with aceto... however I'm surprised he didn't go with hanny,George or I can't believe I forget his name mccarver's trainer. His social media name I know is the real technician but I can't think of his real name off the top of my head...

Dallas isn't with Matt Jansen anymore

ACETO is a brilliant guy. I would have probably stuck with him a little longer but I'm sure BIG RAMY has his reasons,,,could be pressure from the boys back home.

Probably Ramy just realized than he dozen`t need help, he is smart enough.

Probably Ramy just realized than he dozen`t need help, he is smart enough.
You really believe that he thinks he's that smart I mean even Phil Shawn Rhoden everyone has a coach for a reason.. I mean he did come in his biggest as his first show The New York Pro but the detail just wasn't there at the Olympia the details there but he gave up a lot of sites he has to find that happy median I think..

Dallas is with Chad Nichols.
What other Pros did you know of or with Chad Nichols? Or what former pro swear with Chad Nichols I'm very surprised to hear McCarver left the real technician. I like his style how he has these guys diet down a few weeks out and then grow into their show old school style...

What other Pros did you know of or with Chad Nichols? Or what former pro swear with Chad Nichols I'm very surprised to hear McCarver left the real technician. I like his style how he has these guys diet down a few weeks out and then grow into their show old school style...

Dallas was never with Chris. He was with Matt Jansen.

Chad Nichols coached Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Flex Wheeler, among others.

Dallas was never with Chris. He was with Matt Jansen.

Chad Nichols coached Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Flex Wheeler, among others.
I understand that he was with Matt Jensen. That's who I was talking about using the old school style and having people grow into their shows and stay lean year round.. however I didn't know about Chad culture Ronnie, J, and flex.. I will look into him as soon as I get a chance...

I miss chads board. Muscle mayhem was one of my first boards

Why? Just because he dosent work with Aceto?

I thought he made noticable improvements working with Aceto. Why fix something that's not broken?

I have no preference on coaches if that's what you mean. Aceto, Nichols, Palumbo, joey from shredz... I don't care lol

Ramy is kuwaits poster boy. Course badar wants him back with the oxygen crew to look better for his rep. No doubt badar is paying Ramy too.

They probably think they'll bring him in better but they won't.

Aceto is the best in the biz. Real decent guy too.

Ramy is kuwaits poster boy. Course badar wants him back with the oxygen crew to look better for his rep. No doubt badar is paying Ramy too.

They probably think they'll bring him in better but they won't.

Aceto is the best in the biz. Real decent guy too.

x2

Although I don't get all the drama. Chris Aceto is just a prep coach and I am sure there are reasons why he doesn't want to work with him. This obviously isn't just a Ramy decision though and he has to go with the hand that feeds him. It's stupid though as Aceto would have just started to get to know Ramy's body after a prep and offseason. It's also crap how he wasn't even phoned up and heard he had been dropped on the internet. I am sure Badar and co want to be known as the people who made Ramy Mr O but with all the disruptions and directions coming from different sources he isn't doing himself any favours.

mate you are all the damn place lol

what you on about McCarver left the real technician

they never worked. u mixing a lot of people around. McCarver worked with Jansen ( Jansen calls himself Team YT3- He calls Neil heil his mentor)

chad has prepped big big name. He is right up in aceto's League

ronnie
at some point paul dillet ( dillet also worked with aceto for some shows. he won his nationals with aceto)
Flex wheeler
and so on

Hany Rambod was his assistant.

I think that Ramy has his reasons, but Aceto is top-shelf. I recently saw a pic of Jose Raymond (The Boston Mass) on Insta and :eek: him thanking Aceto. Jay Cutler went to another level with Aceto also.

Ramy does what Camel crew tells him what to do, period. he has a family that he needs to feed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131