over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acetylcholineesterase inhibitors....

Hulkbulk8

Banned
So I have been following Russianstar's protocol for taking CJC 1295 Dac.
I have been using Huperzine A which is the one he recommends but this stuff makes me so tired i cant stay awake and wanted to know if any of these Acetylcholineesterase inhibitors do not cause you to be tired????

Physostigmine
Neostigmine
Pyridostigmine
Ambenonium
Demarcarium
Rivastigmine
Phenanthrene derivatives
Galantamine
Piperidines
Donepezil, also known as E2020
Tacrine, also known as tetrahydroaminoacridine (THA')
Edrophonium
Ladostigil

Thanks

Huperzine A should give you a boost in energy. Are you sure it's not the CJC-DAC causing the tiredness. Don't forget the huperzine a will also increase the effectiveness of the cjc-dac, thus, increase it's side effects (tiredness). Have you ever taken Huperzine A without peptides?

Green Tea Extract would be good as that gives a good energy boost but again will increase the effectiveness of the CJC-DAC.

So I have been following Russianstar's protocol for taking CJC 1295 Dac.
I have been using Huperzine A which is the one he recommends but this stuff makes me so tired i cant stay awake and wanted to know if any of these Acetylcholineesterase inhibitors do not cause you to be tired????

Physostigmine
Neostigmine
Pyridostigmine
Ambenonium
Demarcarium
Rivastigmine
Phenanthrene derivatives
Galantamine
Piperidines
Donepezil, also known as E2020
Tacrine, also known as tetrahydroaminoacridine (THA')
Edrophonium
Ladostigil

Thanks

Yeah I have never taken huperzine A by its self.
I did a Google search and found others we're also getting tired from huperzine.
I got some green tea extract and take a shit load of them to help me just keep awake.

Yeah I have never taken huperzine A by its self.
I did a Google search and found others we're also getting tired from huperzine.
I got some green tea extract and take a shit load of them to help me just keep awake.

Everyone responds differently. Most I hear about are the opposite but there is no real scientific data that shows it increases energy from what I have seen. I haven't tried any of the others so I couldn't comment on them.

You haven't been on it long have you so perhaps it will get better in time. I am the same... severe tiredness but I get that when there is a lot of gh in my system.

Green tea extract and Siberian ginseng and a B complex may help you. If you try any of the other acetylcholinesterase inhibitors let me know how you get on.

How much huperzine are you taking?
Mine are 200mcg each. How much should I take?

How much huperzine are you taking?
Mine are 200mcg each. How much should I take?

I notice the biggest difference at 100mg 3x per day. Hup A gave me better mental clarity. But no more awake or tired feeling.

I think any of the products will cause the same feelings...try backing down the dosage.

Last edited:
the Hurp is not making you tired its the effectiveness of the cjc dac making you tired. The green tea most likely should not give energy as you can take that before bed as well.

I take 50mcg and 1mg melatonin and green tea pill with each shot of ghrp and dac. so 5 times a day..... I like the cjc muli times a day vs one big dose. The fat have been falling off in fact I had to increase my cals by almost 1000 a day just to maintain bodyweight and I can not even workout right now due t bicep tear off bone.

I was taking 200mcd 3 times a day. I will back it down to 100mcg in the morning and at lunch and 200mcg before bed.

I was taking 200mcd 3 times a day. I will back it down to 100mcg in the morning and at lunch and 200mcg before bed.

I take 100mcg twice daily. Yes you are best backing off a little. 400mcg per day is a nice amount so go with your plan. I also recommend having the w/e off huperzine so do 5 days on 2 off. Your info about taking it by itself in the past threw me off a little but I still think 100% it is the cjc-dac making you tired.

the Hurp is not making you tired its the effectiveness of the cjc dac making you tired. The green tea most likely should not give energy as you can take that before bed as well.

I take 50mcg and 1mg melatonin and green tea pill with each shot of ghrp and dac. so 5 times a day..... I like the cjc muli times a day vs one big dose. The fat have been falling off in fact I had to increase my cals by almost 1000 a day just to maintain bodyweight and I can not even workout right now due t bicep tear off bone.

Spot on about the cjc-dac. Green Tea will definitely add to energy as it contains small amount of caffeine. It also contains theobromine and theophylline which can affect heart rate and the central nervous system. But these are small amounts and shouldn't stop most from sleeping. I used to have black tea with 2 sugars in for years before bed and never had an issue.

Schisandra Berry works very well for this also - with a host of additional benefits.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws