advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acid feeling in stomach / back of throat while using gear?

androgenreceptor

Registered
Does anyone else have a problem with this? It seems that whenever I take dbol or tren (only these 2 for some reason) I get this very uncomfortable acidic feeling in my stomach / back of throat... its really hard to explain. It happens mostly in the morning when I wake up and is sometimes accompanied by foul smelling burps. I doubt its an ulcer, because it comes and goes. As Im writing this I feel fine but as long as im on my cycle I know it will come back.

i get this when i try to cut on tren or dont eat every 3-4 hours or my total calories are too low. it comes and goes. up to 400mg tren its tolerable, any more and its insane and makes me feel like shit.

Try ranidine,it's a over the counter generic zantac,75mg-150mg first thing in morning takes care of me.

i know EXACTLY what youre talking about

but i have no idea what it is, it comes and goes for me

its not heartburn... its a weird acidic burning in the back of the throat

Acid reflux.. Common with orals and tren. There's some good OTC meds. Try tums, Pepcid AC or Zantac

i have the same thing. Also feels weird and i constantly clear my throat. no pain but feels cold and burning in the esophagus. week ago i was laying down and rush of bloody saliva came rushing up my throath. Freaked me out.
Called dr and he said its probably GERD from all the pills im taking (t3, clen, ephedra and anadrol.) or maybe peptic ulcer.
got an app to check it out next week.

Keep acid levels in check. Few years back I tore my esophagus from a mix of straining lifting, acid reflux and higher than normal BP. Threw up two 32oz bags of blood in ER. This is actually not completely uncommon. Search Mallory-wiese tear.

The last thing the surgeon told me was "if this happens again you will bleed out before you make it to the hospital" scary stuff

Keep acid levels in check. Few years back I tore my esophagus from a mix of straining lifting, acid reflux and higher than normal BP. Threw up two 32oz bags of blood in ER. This is actually not completely uncommon. Search Mallory-wiese tear.

The last thing the surgeon told me was "if this happens again you will bleed out before you make it to the hospital" scary stuff

damn.. when rush of blody saliva came up my throat i freeked out. Alsmost went to ER.
Imagine throwing up 32oz of blood.. i would die lol

Dbol is known to mess with your stomach.

Orals in general tend to. Also TREN

best option - avoid

damn.. when rush of blody saliva came up my throat i freeked out. Alsmost went to ER.
Imagine throwing up 32oz of blood.. i would die lol

I found that you have more blood than you might think haha
I used nexium for about a year afterwards to help heal my esophagus, now I just take generic omeprazole. Works like a charm, or a faster fix when on orals - apple cider vinegar.

ACV werks great Braggs unfiltered about one tblsp twice per day in a 20oz bottle of water

ACV werks great Braggs unfiltered about one tblsp twice per day in a 20oz bottle of water

Brags is the ticket! Don't get normal cooking ACV. Shit destroys tooth enamel
I'd use a straw, in orange juice it does taste better hahah

Does anyone else have a problem with this? It seems that whenever I take dbol or tren (only these 2 for some reason) I get this very uncomfortable acidic feeling in my stomach / back of throat... its really hard to explain. It happens mostly in the morning when I wake up and is sometimes accompanied by foul smelling burps. I doubt its an ulcer, because it comes and goes. As Im writing this I feel fine but as long as im on my cycle I know it will come back.

Apple Cidar Vinegar,,,not just a treatment,,,,but perhaps a cure for heartburn period.

i was recently on TREN and DBOL at the same time, waking up in the middle of the night with acid re-flux problems. I had to drop the Dbol and its def better but i think tren is really the main culprit for it. I have liquid antacid by my bedside that ill take swigs from every so often.

funny you say that cause ive been doing so for acne and acid has been getting better although i drink it straight out of the bottle.....that shit burns.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear