over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

acne and scars

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hows it going guys .... i finished my first cycles pct in septermber.. and i am still getting one or 2 pimples on either my neck shoulder or upper back every week or so... they get pretty large and infected..... before my cycle i had no acne here to wrtie home about but since the cycle this has been happening i have around 10 scars that are red in color . ive been using an acne wash thats been helping wit new pimples forming but not great.....

is this normal that acne will continue this long after a cycle?
should i buy mederma for the scars? will it help?

what would your suggestions be? thanks guys

I got the same problem after my 1st cycle, my doctor gave me antibiotics which helps healing these bad spots

If your getting scaring that is bad acne i would do antiobiotic or accutane to prevent them. I have pretty bad scaring from breaking out after a cycle and they will never go away. I dont beleive mederma will help with keloid scars which are what cystic acne causes.

If your getting scaring that is bad acne i would do antiobiotic or accutane to prevent them. I have pretty bad scaring from breaking out after a cycle and they will never go away. I dont beleive mederma will help with keloid scars which are what cystic acne causes.

True, next time, try to prevent them now you know you're sensitive to acne. Because for me, acne comes back each time i start a new cycle ;)

this is killing me.. and im still breaking out and it is months after pct..... never had it before.. if i ran a course of accuntane would this solve my future acne problems as well.....ive read that after 6 months or so on low dose acne rarely returns

this is killing me.. and im still breaking out and it is months after pct..... never had it before.. if i ran a course of accuntane would this solve my future acne problems as well.....ive read that after 6 months or so on low dose acne rarely returns

Be careful with accutane... I don't really like it because of side effects... It makes my skin damn dry (also lips...)

Not true man. Get yourself a good retin-a time and use it faithfully for a LOOOOONG time. Very slow process but you'll see results. If you have cash to burn you can always get laser treatments too.

Could take up to 2 years, but there's hope.

I finished my 1st cycle last september and have the same problem. I still have acne in place like back chest and shoulders that i never had before. Im going to the doc tomorrow hope i will have some info to share. I have tried showering twice a day creams rubs etc. with no help.

When did your acne start getting bad? Mine was around week 7-8.

urs is a little worse then mine i will post pics later i get like 1-2 a week.. please let me know how your session goes... id love to know details

**broken link removed**

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sry about the hair guys.. its winter i dunt give a fuck... and as you can see its getting pretty bad... i want to stop this before more damage is done... accutane?

You are not that bad off yet man, I have seen much worse. Try accutane at 10mg a day for a month and see if ou can handle it. I will warn you though, your lips will break, your skin will be dryer than the Sahara, and your liver values may get higher than with any oral steroid. However in as little as 2-3 weeks you will notice results. Keep on washing yourself with a benzoil peroxide wash and put a lotion as well. Good luck

urs is a little worse then mine i will post pics later i get like 1-2 a week.. please let me know how your session goes... id love to know details

Doc put me on 100mg of doxycyline once a day for now to see how things go could possibly bump it up to 100mg twice a day if it doesnt help.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131