over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

acne and show time

crackerjack414

Registered
Iam 11 weeks out right now and the acne is bad, is there enough time to use accutane to clear it up? or is there a better compound to use? ive tried wiping it down with alchol 3 times a day and just about everything else with only mild improvments. any suggestions would help
thanks
CJ

Yes on Accutane

If your acne is that bad from steroids, the sun will not clear it up nad neither will any topicals. I went through this for years before I took accutane.

Yes, if you can get on accutane right now, I believe at a dose of about 40 to 80 mg per day, your acne will get worse for the first few weeks, but by week 11 it should all be gone. It is a wonder drug for AAS users prone to acne. I did 4 - 3 month cycles of accutane before mine went away for good

Dont do accutane with 17-aa orals. Accutane is horrible for your liver-way worse than AS. The combination is risky!
Injectables (except winnyV or refB) adn no problem, though.

No Orals

That should be a given. My liver enzyme values were fine while I was on Deca and Sustanon and Accutane for 4 months

Same thing happened to me for the 2000 N.O. Masters, just so happened I got a Sinus infection 8 wks out,doc put me on anti bacterial antibiotics(10 DAYS), cleared up the infection in my sinus & my skin never looked better...Seems the acne is a bacterial infection also. hope this helps
GF

some other advice to prevent atleats the best u can more from comming is keep you skin dry, im talking flaky.

tan with no lotion, use no mositurizers, shower 3x+ a day with antibacterial soap and scrub the shit out of your skin. if you feel oily get in the shower.

btw what gear are u on causing all this ive been really lucky with acne (knock on wood) its never gotten real bad, at the worst maybe 3-4 pimples on back.

dave, iam on test eth eq tren at the moment. Its the tren that does it to me bad.

I know orals are out of the question, well theres a first time for everything with contest prep

Thanks for all the input every one

From what i hear I WOULD NOT START ACCUTANE WHILE ALREADY ON A CYCLE. I have heard horror stories of people who did this and there acne got 10 times worse. ususually people take accutane 20 days or so before they start the cycle then get on gear. be careful. I've been on it for 7 weeks now. 40mg for 4 and now i'm taking 80. back got alot clearer first month. progress slowed since then but its a hella lot better then before.

|--[\\\\]>---------- Tricked my doc into giving it to me again. i am taking 2 tabs on odd days and 1 tab on even days. I have only been on for 1.5 weeks. Don't really need it, but i have a few big ones taht pop up that i can NOT stand. I am on only inj. AAS and they are no prob. with tane...just the ORAL aas's you should stay away from while on tane.

I have acne even though I am old and am NOT on AS. :(

I am only doing prohormones now and it DEFINITELY makes me get the nasty puss acne.

I use Doxicilin/Cloridrato De Doxicicilina as recommended by Big A or Big Kiwi, can't remember.

It works GREAT. I use the 100mg just one a day for 3 or 4 days then 1 EOD til it clears, usually 1 week. Then I only need 2 a week to maintain.

PANTOTHENIC ACID!!!

Works wonders. Take it in large doses - 3-5g / day until it clears, and then maintain w/o 1-2 g/ day.

I have not been able to find any evidence of toxicity at these amounts.

Would love to hear from anyone else on this. I don't know the mechanism of action, but presume that the pantothenic acid somehow interferes w/ bacterial growth (i.e., working in a manner similar to antibiotics)...

-Randy

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420