advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

*Acne Annihilator* Annihilate acne, blemishes, razor burn + more!

PlatinumLabz

Registered
Summers right around the corner and we all know how nasty our skin can get when we get sweaty and oily especially if your chemically enhanced. Chest acne and back acne can be a horrible sight even if your in tip top shape.

Get a jump start on your summer skin care now and try your bottle of Acne Annihilator today!

ACNE ANNIHILATOR
Skin care, scrub and wash

Helps eliminate:
Acne
Oily Skin
Blackheads
Blemishes
Razorburn

Gently exfoliates the skin by helping remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin with a soft, tight, radiant glow.
This product is remarkable for the treatment of the worst cases of facial acne, back acne, shoulder acne, chest acne that so many bodybuilders and athletes suffer from.

Each 12 oz bottle retails @ $13.99 and last approx 6-8 weeks if used as suggested.

Payment can be made with any major credit card like Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and even Money Order if you contact us.

For further information please contact:
[email protected]
[email protected]

www.PlatinumLabz.Com

*FORMULA*

Q: While I don't expect you to post your exact formula can you give us a list of the active ingredients so we know what we're buying?

If you prefer to PM me thats cool, your product has my interest but I want to know what I'm putting on my skin first.

A: I'm glad you asked that question. I dont blame you at all for wanting to know important facts about a product before using it.

First off I would like to mention this is not a UG/Homebrew product. All the ingredients found in ACNE ANNIHILATOR are produced and manufactured through a fully compliant GMP manufacturing facility. PlatinumLabz then packages the product for retail.

We've done research and trials for over a year now costing thousands of dollars before releasing this product to market. Every test subject we donated product to had nothing but positive comments about our formula.

Platinum Labz believes 110% in this product. We truly believe this is the best acne cleansing formula EVER! Of course every smart business has a proprietary blend to a product so powerful, but I would be more than happy to share some of the ingredients that go in to ACNE ANNIHILATOR.

Some of the active and non active ingredients are: salicylic acid, purified water, walnut shell powder, zea mays, lanolin oil, various plant extracts, etc..

If anyone has further questions feel free to email, or pm me anytime or just ask them in this thread.

[email protected]
[email protected]

www.PlatinumLabz.Com

Web Site pricing not right...

I want to place a 3rd order from you - I really like your product. But your site does not reflect the new pricing you announced here. I sent you e-mail asking for PayPal instructions so I can get correct pricing / shipping.

Not a slam- just want you to know you have repeat customers that are having slight problems ordering.

I will e-mail again if I don't here from you soon- hopefully you are just overwhelmed with orders, but don't run out of stock :)

notthatstrongyet said:
Has anyone used platinum labz creatine? whats your opinion if you have?

I've used it for the last several months. It's micronized and good quality. I've made positive gains from it. You cant beat the price.

how do we order at 13.99? im sold.

hey platinum can you put something on your skin after using your product like clearasel and or skin lotion.or just leave it alone.it seems to really dry your skin.it good stuff i can see my dead skin comming off when i rub with towel.is it ok to rub of the dead skin or leave it alone.first day using it today

Last edited:
pimpman said:
hey platinum can you put something on your skin after using your product like clearasel and or skin lotion.or just leave it alone.it seems to really dry your skin.it good stuff i can see my dead skin comming off when i rub with towel.is it ok to rub of the dead skin or leave it alone.first day using it today

I would use it alone. Just use it like you would any ordinary soap or wash. Apply and then rinse. No need to scrub excessively.

PlatinumLabz said:
I would use it alone. Just use it like you would any ordinary soap or wash. Apply and then rinse. No need to scrub excessively.
great thanks for responce.buy the way your shipping time is amazing.lightning fast.

hey platinumlabz just wanted to give you an update on your product it is amazing.to be honest at first i was a little sckeptical about it but after just 7 days of using it.it has clear most and alot of the acne on my back and shoulders.i dont know what you put in it but what ever it is it works wonders.thanks for such a great product.and for any of you bros thinking of giving it a try you should im not kissing ass here im just stating the truth.im placing another order today.

hey platimunlabz how do i get it for $13.99.when i go to the to your web it say 17.99

pimpman said:
hey platimunlabz how do i get it for $13.99.when i go to the to your web it say 17.99

If you click on the image of the bottle at the top of the desription it brings you to a order page with the lower price

donveto said:
If you click on the image of the bottle at the top of the desription it brings you to a order page with the lower price
thanks bro

Your site is always down and you never reply to your email? I have sent out 12 emails with no reply??

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity