advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

*Acne Annihilator* Annihilate acne, blemishes, razor burn + more!

I am curious how it works for the head. Since I shave my head I still get razor burns. I would think an exfoliant would just irritate the skin more.

I am curious how it works for the head. Since I shave my head I still get razor burns. I would think an exfoliant would just irritate the skin more.

It works real good. I shave my head too Future and wear a hat most of the day at work. I get razor burn and a lil acne here and there on my head. I use the Platinum Labz acne product every single day now on my shoulders, chest and head and I am razor burn and zit free. I had an area in the middle of my chest that just kept breaking out and its totally clear near. The scrub feel kinda good on my bald head too:p

Won't accept payment with Mastercard,i have emailed you as i really want some of this stuff!!!

Managed to order 2 tubs via the card option on paypal.No confirmation email as of yet

Hope everythings ok
Thanks

Chris

Managed to order 2 tubs via the card option on paypal.No confirmation email as of yet

Hope everythings ok
Thanks

Chris

Weekend :rolleyes:

You seem to be jumping the gun a fair bit with a number of sponsors.

I ordered mid week i guess i am a bit sceptical after the ATP incident! I still have no package or reply to my emails and its been a while

I had some acne on my shoulders after my test cycle. I used acne annihilator and after only 3 applications my acne is almost gone. So it's a great product and I recommend it.

Hi

How long it take for them to tel you they had shipped it?It has been at LEAST 6 days and payment has been taken out of my account but i have no confirmation email no goods nothing

So far you have complained about 2 of the most reliable sponsors that NOONE has ever complained about. And they've been around for MANY years.

Hey Platinumlabz, do you do international shipping?

By what your clients are saying, I need 3-4 btls of the stuff!

Thanks.

Hey Platinumlabz, do you do international shipping?

By what your clients are saying, I need 3-4 btls of the stuff!

Thanks.

We can do international shipping. We are working right now on configuring our international shipping rates on our website. Average INTERNATIONAL shipping fee's have been around $25 for 4 bottle orders. Whatever you need, let us know.

been using this stuff for 3 days and a major improvement, without drying

We can do international shipping. We are working right now on configuring our international shipping rates on our website. Average INTERNATIONAL shipping fee's have been around $25 for 4 bottle orders. Whatever you need, let us know.

Thanks for quick reply.:)

You guys sound convincing, so I just ordered a couple bottles. I have tried everything. I read the site, and it isn't real specific as to application. How do you guys use the stuff? How often? Do you rub it on and leave it on?

thanks

ACNE ANNIHILATOR in stock now...Ready for immediate delivery! This product is amazing for treating acne PERIOD! The results speak for themselves! Ask anyone who has tried it. NOTHING treats dreaded back and chest acne better!

www.PlatinumLabz.Com
www.AcneAnnihilator.Com

email:
[email protected]
[email protected]

You guys sound convincing, so I just ordered a couple bottles. I have tried everything. I read the site, and it isn't real specific as to application. How do you guys use the stuff? How often? Do you rub it on and leave it on?

thanks

I just filled your order. We send Priority now so you should get it fast. We include an instruction sheet with each order. The way I like to use it personally is in the shower. I shower two times per day in the summer. You basically use it just like you would a wash. Apply it to the affected area in a circular motion and let it set 30 seconds and then rinse well. Its that simple. I promise if you use it two times per day am/pm you will see drastic improvements the first week.

Hey you guys are great. Just how great, I don't know yet. But I don't have any doubt that this product will be awesome. I will post when I receive it so everyone here can see what suppior service you guys have. Thanks again!!

I just filled your order. We send Priority now so you should get it fast. We include an instruction sheet with each order. The way I like to use it personally is in the shower. I shower two times per day in the summer. You basically use it just like you would a wash. Apply it to the affected area in a circular motion and let it set 30 seconds and then rinse well. Its that simple. I promise if you use it two times per day am/pm you will see drastic improvements the first week.

I received my package today. So I placed the order on sunday, it arrived wednesday. Awesome service. Thanks guys!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws