over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

acne control while on cyce?

Yes there is . Accutane

That's what works for me. Soaps and topical treatments aren't going to work when the acne is coming from the inside out. You gotta dry it up at the source. I've ran accutane 3 times in 5 years. Never over 20 mgs. First time it didn't work because I didn't research and thought a month would take care of it. 2nd time I ran it for 3 months and it cleared me right up with zero sides, not even a nose bleed. And it kept me clear until I got some bunk AI and had a major estrogen issue. Ran a 3rd time for 3 months and clear again until just this summer. Which on top of sweating , I've been changing some things up, so now I just need to nail down the cause and eliminate it. Yes I agree , getting rid of the culprit is the best choice. But saying accutane wont work or is too harmful I think is a bad view to have. Almost all studies of the harm it causes are from running way too much, and there is too many first hand accounts of it working to say it doesnt. And relative to anything else we take, I dont think accutane is any worse than any of the rest of the menu

Yes there is . Accutane
Didn't know magic could be so toxic.

Accutane is intended for severe acne, to the point of scarring, typically only if several other methods have been tried and failed completely. The idea of "I'm getting a few pimples on cycle so I'll run accutane" is ludicrous IMO.

Like "I'm worried about shedding a bit on tren so I'm going to immediately dose finasteride."

Keep an eye on the letrozole. It can tank your estrogen and sex drive before you know it. You don’t want a limp noodle.

Drink 1.5-2 gallons of water daily to keep the toxins flushing out of your system. Shower 2-3 times a day to keep bacteria off. Go in the sun when you can to dry it out. The ocean water helps if you live in a beach town. The salt water helps a lot.

What do you recommend taking for an AI?

I use Accutane Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday every week and my acne has really been under control during my blast. And it usually flares up bad when I am blasting.

its weird about the acne thing. I got some big huge zits and a lot of them the first two courses I ran almost 20m years ago. never got it again. not even with high doses of test.

For me i have found that controlling acne means - for the most part - controlling water retention. Usually an AI and a bp med that deals with aldosterone properly will do the trick. Otherwise, accutane is an alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers guys.

I have extensively used accutabe with low doses like 20mg e3d. However i dont need this anymore when i am on test or npp. I fucking cant use masteron, because it so aggressive towards my skin. With tren i need some accutane and i can only recommend to start loading up on accutane at least a month before, because it takes some time to come into effect. I never had sideeffects or bad bloodwork from low dose of accutane. Although today i start to leave it out as long as possible. Also you should be aware that you cant donate blood when on accutane.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

I have bad acne in my family, so when around 20 I did accutane and hadn't has acne for years. Test definitely brought it back, and I still haven't figured it out completely. Here's what does and doesn't work for me:

Minocycline and doxycycline definitely have worked, but aren't magic and it usually will take 3-4 months after a bad breakout to fully clear and scarring to fade away.

Obviously showering multiple times a day, especially after sweating. I usually change my shirt at the gym before my ride home.

Dr bronners Castile soap with tea tree oil with a wash cloth or loofa to lightly exfoliate.

Not exfoliating too much, EOD has worked for me.

Dropping the test dose and doing daily injects. Prop and suspension have been the best for me. Enanthate just seems to bring problems for me (I even tried daily injects with it for see time), maybe it's the carrier oil though.

Sulfur soap

Tanning

Niacinamide in a water solution, reduces inflammation

What has not worked for me is b5 at mega doses, alot of the topical creams. Daily exfoliating (inflames my skin like crazy). And alot more

I am still on the fence of doing another run of accutane, but I am definitely considering it. Nasty shit but man when I used it it completely solved my skin issues for almost a decade!

Dont also touch the area unless you have cleaned the area and also have clean hands.

Scratching, squeezing, itching the area always caused me more problems and made tings worse as you're spreading bacteria.

I use accutane at 5-10mgs a day. Clears it up in about a month.

Dropping the test dose and doing daily injects. Prop and suspension have been the best for me. Enanthate just seems to bring problems for me (I even tried daily injects with it for see time), maybe it's the carrier oil though.

Good to see I'm not just the anomaly.

Good to see I'm not just the anomaly.

^^^not at all brother ..ED injects do mitigate sides and gives a more powerful representation of the drug and better overall results ..even if the end weekly dose is the same

..to me ACE and PROP are definitely ED
..E and C are EOD ..@1g+ then ED

..of course that's not to say that you can't have great success with other inject schedules, but sensitive guys (..and generally most all) will experience a reduced for need ancillaries with ED inj

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity