over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

acne control while on cyce?

Predator86

Newbies
Hey guys just wondering what yal take when running tren a, test prop, and masterone to help keep sides down mainly acne. Im currently running toraxx ultra rip mix which contains 50 mg test p, 50mg tren a, and 50mg masterone and taking letrozole @ .25mg 3 times per week. Any help would be appreciated its mainly back acne, its not too bad but now that its summer I know it will get worse.

Last edited:
That's a tough one man. I suffer from slight acne (a few pimples here and there) while taking any test, and to be honest I don't think there's any magical product to help. A lot of people will take an antibiotic like doxycycline, but with longevity of use you start worrying about all of the good bacteria it may be eliminating as well. If you typically don't get acne when you aren't on cycle, chances are hormonal fluxes are mainly the root cause, so the only way to avoid it is to not use exogenous hormones :eek: Best suggestion is to be as religious as possible with injection timing to avoid the most variance in hormone levels. Since you're using short-acting esters, daily injections at lower doses would be best, but if you do EOD, just try to be as consistent as possible with always pinning in the morning, evening, etc.

FWIW, I do think using a well-reviewed anti-bacterial bar soap and a loofah to wash daily can help. It has for me at least. Just keep in mind that if you do have pimples, DON'T WASH THEM HARD. Very light for the sake of exfoliation. Acne is a bacterial infection, washing hard just opens the possibility of spreading that bacteria over a wider area. Also, if you can do your daily wash after the gym (immediately washing away sweat and everyone else's bacteria you inevitably encounter in a gym), I've found it to go a long way to preventing future breakouts.

Hope that helps.

Tough one during summer. I get them on my back too. I sweat for 10+ hours every day at work. Few years ago I had horrible break out from some bad AIs so I had to run some accutane to clear it up. Kept me clear for a few years. Now its coming back so I'm gonna run some again. I also usually try to be off during summer. Texas heat and gear is no bueno

I used Accutane on cycle as I don't use orals. 20mg eod until they are gone and the 2omg once or twice a week after that.

You're probably already doing this, but I have to bring it up because it works for at least some I know. Keep insulin spikes down to your workout time frames. So that means meat and veggies at all other times. Even have to be careful during PWO not to include too many/the wrong type of carb. If you can't kill it/pull it off a plant/or dig it out of the ground, it shouldn't be eaten.

Also - some see a DISTINCT difference in daily admins vs even EOD. I know it shouldn't matter and usually won't from a results standpoint. But from a sides standpoint, daily admins almost ALWAYS equate to fewer of such.

Hey guys just wondering what yal take when running tren a, test prop, and masterone to help keep sides down mainly acne. Im currently running toraxx ultra rip mix which contains 50 mg test p, 50mg tren a, and 50mg masterone and taking letrozole @ .25mg 3 times per week. Any help would be appreciated its mainly back acne, its not too bad but now that its summer I know it will get worse.

I just dont take the compound anymore if i get bad acne. masteron gives me the worst acne ever. just 200mg and i get huge welts. i take 1000mg of test cyp a week and maybe i get one pimple from an ingrown hair. But masteron and i have a minefield on my face. its disgusting and not worth it. i switched to proviron (similar characteristics to masteron) and no acne. but again in my opinion if its fuking up your face and body with pimples try something else. i see these guys (and girls) at gym with acne on their faces and they could have the best bodies in the gym and it still disgusts me.

That's a tough one man. I suffer from slight acne (a few pimples here and there) while taking any test, and to be honest I don't think there's any magical product to help. A lot of people will take an antibiotic like doxycycline, but with longevity of use you start worrying about all of the good bacteria it may be eliminating as well. If you typically don't get acne when you aren't on cycle, chances are hormonal fluxes are mainly the root cause, so the only way to avoid it is to not use exogenous hormones :eek: Best suggestion is to be as religious as possible with injection timing to avoid the most variance in hormone levels. Since you're using short-acting esters, daily injections at lower doses would be best, but if you do EOD, just try to be as consistent as possible with always pinning in the morning, evening, etc.

You are 100% correct. these are hormone induced acne and their is no product out there that will help. only getting off that specific compound will stop the problem. accutane you can use but will just fuk you up worse with other side effects (click link below). and cleansing it with acne scrubs wont solve the problem of hormonal usage that's triggering it. cut the compounds causing it or walk around with pimples. me personally i only use test, eq and proviron cause they dont give me pimples. tren and masteron i dont touch cause of the pimples (more the masteron). tren just bad for you all around.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/08/21/study-says-accutane-worse-for-heart-liver-than-thought.html

"The findings came from lab tests on 13,772 patients taking the popular acne drug and underscore the need to closely monitor people taking isotretinoin, which is sold as Accutane and in three generic versions. Abnormal results for cholesterol and liver function were more common than expected."

Last edited:

Too much estrogen can cause oily skin, so keep your estrogen under control.
25mg of zinc ED+few grams of B5 , 8,000 IU of vitamin A ED, Nizoral shampoo on my skin (it helps me), acne cream twice per day

Low doses.

Keep hormone levels as stable as possible.

Use an AI.

Avoid highly androgenic compounds.

Accutane 10-20mg/ED.

Finasteride can help a lot! But it can mess you up in other ways.

Accutane is really harsh on your body in general.

My acne completely went away when I stopped worrying/doing things to try and stop it. Tanning was the absolute worst thing. Not only did tanning give me more acne but it caused very bad hyperpigmentation which made the acne seem even more severe.

Age/body getting used to compounds/not messing with my skin is what cured my acne.

Edit-blasting and cruising made a huge difference as well. Doing pct's resulted in some nasty acne.

Last edited:
Nothing beats Accutane. Do a long run of it and you'll probably never have acne again.

Hemp seed oil at about 1 tbs/day.
Excellent!
Can Also be applied topically to speed things up.

My acne completely went away when I stopped worrying/doing things to try and stop it. Tanning was the absolute worst thing. Not only did tanning give me more acne but it caused very bad hyperpigmentation which made the acne seem even more severe.

Age/body getting used to compounds/not messing with my skin is what cured my acne.

Edit-blasting and cruising made a huge difference as well. Doing pct's resulted in some nasty acne.

Yes thats a problem i run into. When i go tan by pool for more than 30-45min the next few days i get pimples from skin drying out too much. thats happens to most people in general. i get limited amounts of sun just for health benefits. 30 min and im done.

Yep pct's i had same issues. thats why i dont come off anymore. and hcg was the worse. really messed up my skin.

Keep an eye on the letrozole. It can tank your estrogen and sex drive before you know it. You don’t want a limp noodle.

Drink 1.5-2 gallons of water daily to keep the toxins flushing out of your system. Shower 2-3 times a day to keep bacteria off. Go in the sun when you can to dry it out. The ocean water helps if you live in a beach town. The salt water helps a lot.

AAS induced acne can be from Estradiol or DHT, possibly both but usually just one of them. If you have DHT based acne, things like masteron will aggravate it and DHT inhibitors or non-DHT based/converting AAS will be ideal. BUT if you have DHT based ance, taking E2 levels too low will make it worse, since DHT and E2 compete.

If you have E2 based acne, lowering E2 will help, SERMs will help, AIs will help. Androgens will generally block out the estradiol and improve things also.

I know this may sound weird but, when My cystic acne starts to surface I will take a quarter tab of Exemestane EOD till they go away. Usually in a couple of day's. Don't know if it's the right thing to do but, it works for me. And stay away from sugar. I have a problem drinking redbull in the mornings. And I think that it helps them pop up, I need to stop drinking that crap.

Last edited:

FWIW, I do think using a well-reviewed anti-bacterial bar soap and a loofah to wash daily can help. It has for me at least. Just keep in mind that if you do have pimples, DON'T WASH THEM HARD. Very light for the sake of exfoliation. Acne is a bacterial infection, washing hard just opens the possibility of spreading that bacteria over a wider area. Also, if you can do your daily wash after the gym (immediately washing away sweat and everyone else's bacteria you inevitably encounter in a gym), I've found it to go a long way to preventing future breakouts.

Hope that helps.

Yes there is . Accutane

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear