over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acne Cream

AnfG

Registered
Newbies
Hi Guys,

I know this has been asked to death, but i'm struggling to find a thread I saw a while ago about acne cream. My Mrs has bad pimples and some scarring and there was a thread here talking about a cream, that helps with pimples and reduces the scarring from them. Not sure if its Retina-A (Tretinoin) or it was something else.

Struggling to find the thread, if anyone can help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
AG

Hi Guys,

I know this has been asked to death, but i'm struggling to find a thread I saw a while ago about acne cream. My Mrs has bad pimples and some scarring and there was a thread here talking about a cream, that helps with pimples and reduces the scarring from them. Not sure if its Retina-A (Tretinoin) or it was something else.

Struggling to find the thread, if anyone can help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
AG
I use Differin®️ Body Wash & Spot Cream. It used to be a prescription drug but now it Over the counter. It is available at Target and other big stores. Order a soft,silicone long brush on Amazon for $9. Stuff works amazing for body & face . Especially if you have exhausted using the normal items. Strivectin website has many Retinol products (if you log in , they always send discounts). Skin is always something to take good care of. I have Retin-A prescription cream but switched to : Tree of Life 3 pack (Amazon) for $19 and it is 3 bottles : 1 hyaluronic acid, 1 - Vit C serum 20%, 1- Retinol Serum. 17B8A763-34E8-4591-812D-1DC85535AF5A.jpeg Works better than the $300 Thomas Roth/Perricone MD products . 50,000 +reviews just on Amazon. Also lightens any dark spots . 20% vit C serum is high potency. Other brands like Sunday Riley cost $120 for 1.4ml. !!

Max

I use Differin®️ Body Wash & Spot Cream. It used to be a prescription drug but now it Over the counter. It is available at Target and other big stores. Order a soft,silicone long brush on Amazon for $9. Stuff works amazing for body & face . Especially if you have exhausted using the normal items. Strivectin website has many Retinol products (if you log in , they always send discounts). Skin is always something to take good care of. I have Retin-A prescription cream but switched to : Tree of Life 3 pack (Amazon) for $19 and it is 3 bottles : 1 hyaluronic acid, 1 - Vit C serum 20%, 1- Retinol Serum. View attachment 147376Works better than the $300 Thomas Roth/Perricone MD products . 50,000 +reviews just on Amazon. Also lightens any dark spots . 20% vit C serum is high potency. Other brands like Sunday Riley cost $120 for 1.4ml. !!

Max
Awesome thanks heaps we will give it a shot. Ah will this prevent pimples from coming also or just help with the scarring etc?

Awesome thanks heaps we will give it a shot. Ah will this prevent pimples from coming also or just help with the scarring etc?
I’ll leave this link so you can see exactly how and why it differs from other products.
Good luck and hope it helps! Does for me

honestly, anything with 10% B peroxide seems to work for me. Lots of name brands only use 2%. I go to 10% when i'm having acne issues and super oily.

If you have sensitive skin (like me) i would avoid B Peroxide unless its for a spot treatment. I have not found a cure to acne scaring but I have found a way to make it invisible throughout the day. This will also help prevent future breakouts.

Its better to have a good skin care routine (cliché) however as a guy I've found many woman complementing my skin and asking for advice in their routines.

Whats worked very well for me (this routine is before bed) to wash off dirt with a gentle face wash (cerave), then follow it with a deep pore cleanser (preferably a Foam) then apply a peptide eye gel (to avoid bags in the morning) and lastly a hyaluronic serum (I wake up with fresh, tight skin).

Personally my skin changes based on my diet, the work site, whether or not I was out in the sun and the amount of sleep I get.

In the morning if face is puffier than usual I will reduce swelling either with ice or an aspirin, then if I have time all apply a mint masque for about 5 mins (this closes pores, specially helps with black heads) then i will follow it up with Hyaluronic acid serum (this stuff works magic) and lastly a facial SPF, I like Nutregena Clear Face 50 SPF (OIL FREE) it will help hide any imperfections on your skin.

This routine takes me about 6-7 mins.

Hopefully this will help your Misses boost her confidence and rejuvenate her skin over time.

PS: HGH has some incredible effects on the skin.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws