over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acne Help

HAZMAT said:
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BRO WHAT ARE YOU TAKING I'M CURIOUS TO SEE IF IT IS PRODUCT RELATED? I HAVE BEEN TANNING FOR A WEEK AND TAKING 10G OF VITAMIN B-5 AND IT HAS GONE DOWN BUT STILL VERY NOTICABLE AND PAINFULL. I WAS GOING TO TRY GETTING SOME ACCUTANE CREAM FROM IP ON THIS SITE AND IT SEEMS THAT HE CAN'T PULL HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS ASS IN ORDER TO SEND ME THE PRODUCTS SO I EMAILED HIM AND AM WAITING FOR A REPLY TO SEE IF HE IS FLAT OUT GOING TO RIP ME OFF. I WOULD RECOMEND TALKING TO HIM FOR THE ANTIBIOTICS BUT AFTER THIS LITTLE FEASCO I WOULD HOLD OFF. I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF HE COMES THROUGH BEFOR YOU DO BUISNESS WITH HIM.

Come on man....that dude was in a little bit of trouble and you are telling him to take his head out of his ass???? Im not trying to be a dick here but man....I think you need to realize what happened to the guy....wake up and smell the coffee. That dude has been around forever...you really think he is going to rip you off?

back to the topic though....

Ive used several things that I know help. Nutregena makes a great Acne Fighting body scrub. Its made for body acne...works fantastic. Plus try filling a spray bottle with a little witch hazel and alcohol and spray your back when you get out of the shower. The tanning will no doubt make a huge difference. You just have to really pay attention to your skin more so than ever. Oily skin sucks...but its just part of it.

If anyone knows how to get mino or doxy without a script please pm me and keep the help coming, it's appreciated.

pumpd said:
If anyone knows how to get mino or doxy without a script please pm me and keep the help coming, it's appreciated.

I said before that mino is a fish antibiotic and probably can be had at your local pet store and/or Walmart.

CROWLER

so your telling me that I can go to my local pet store or walmart and pickup mino just like that... if that's kewl but I doubt I'm that lucky hehe. Does it matter that I'm in canada tho...

Ok I went to my local petsmart store site and I think I found tetra but not mino, is this it....

**broken link removed**

If so what's the diff between tetra and mino and can I still take that eventhough I will be tanning and be in the sun in cuba... Thanks.

AWN2004

IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THE CONSIQENCES FOR THE LIFE STYLE YOU LIVE THEN CHANGE IT. I ACCEPT THE CONSIQUENCES EVERY ORDER I PUT ON. SO IF IT IS SYMPOTHY ANYONE WANTS FOR THERE OWN ACTIONS YOU WILL NOT GET IT FROM ME. YOU DON'T KNOW THE STORY OF WHY I WAS PISSED OFF EITHOR SO THANKS FOR THE OPINION ANYWAYS, I TALKED TO HIM AND EVERYTHING IS PANNED OUT.

pumpd said:
Hey guys/girls,

I'm going to Cuba in about 7 weeks or so and I've been having problems getting rid of acne on my back, normally in the winter it goes down to almost nothing but not this year, I've tried a bunch of stuff to help but no go, I'll be starting tanning today, hopefully that can help. The problem is only on my back, is there anything you guys can thing about that would help, something that wouldn't involve going to see a dermatologist, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I know this thread is a few months old, but if you still need help clearing up your acne check this out:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17163

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner