over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acne Help

Billyjack

Newbies
Hey guys, I need some help. I'm four weeks into ptc and my acne has kicked into high gear. I've tried a number of over the counter remedies and none have had any effect.

Also, I'll be starting another cycle in the next four weeks and I'll need something for that too.

Thanks!

This is a very simple method that might help you to get rid of acne. Dissolve about 2 tablespoons of Epsom salt in a cup of water. Dip cotton into it and place it on the area having acne. Keep this for 15 to 20 minutes, and then rinse off your face. You can also add some Epsom salt to your bath tub and relax there for some time. This will not only reduce acne, but also benefit your health in many other ways.

Its all hormonal, topical remedies might help reduce acne but a anti-biotic works best. Make an appointment and go to the dermatologist tell him the truth and he should prescribe you something. I was prescribed minocycline and it did the trick. The doctor also recommended PanOxyl bar soap.

Research Stop.

i used just 20mg ed for like 5months..and went from having severe acne all over to spot free skin!

Just be patient with it..took a good few months before it started clearing

Platimun Labz - ACNE ANNIHILATOR

Billyjack, tons of posts on this topic bro. Not sure if you have tried the search button.....Tenny said it in one of these post...find out what it is that made you react....it's not normal...unless you have had it like that all your life.......topical stuff will barely help...depending how bad. dermotologist, accutane....shower 3x a day, tan. Key words here!

Accutane works wonders as it did for me but if you get back on the test right now lets say 200mg a week until you start your big cycle you acne would get better you are breaking out from the pct hormones inbalance

Bro, it may be your estrogen levels flucuating since you're off gear now.. best solutions at this point would be to pick up some doxycicline from your doc for the time being (be cautious about tanning if you decide to take these), and then order accutane from researchstop.com.. your antibiotics should keep if down until you get the accutane..

but if it is your estrogen levels.... try an a.i (aromasin, arimidex).. you defintely want to exhaust all options before going to accutane.

Its all hormonal, topical remedies might help reduce acne but a anti-biotic works best. Make an appointment and go to the dermatologist tell him the truth and he should prescribe you something. I was prescribed minocycline and it did the trick. The doctor also recommended PanOxyl bar soap.

This is the best advice I see for your issue since accutane is not for everyone. Also ever consider not cycling in 4 weeks if you care about acne?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131