over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ACNE; how to reduce while using Gear

Anadrol made me break out BAD. Was on 4g b5 a day, using a lufa and scrub, and an AI. Just started tanning a couple weeks ago and doing the job (and hopped off drol, but it takes a couple weeks to subsite).

I have found that a lot of acne comes when you COME OFF the compound you are running, not necessarily when you are on it.

Think I am going to run a low dose of accutane on my spring cutting cycle cause I was legitimately embarrassed to take off my shirt a couple of weeks ago because of my bacne. What is the point of dieting if you can't even show it off lol

Do you think Acne will rebound once you stop amoxicllian?

I just added tren also and am breaking out bad on shoulders

Doc said i would probably be on amox for a few months, in fact my bottle says 6 refills. I will be meeting with her once a month to keep an eye on it. No idea if I will rebound or not. But im in the best hands as far as skin care, and since my insurance covers it, ill keep up and see what happens. I may end up on accutane someday but I dont think its that bad. Im about to finish up with my tren, so that will be a good cursor to what ill be dealing with. Like i said, very minor acne with the test, and im sure i wasnt helping any with putting tanning oil on my skin and not showering twice a day. Now i know better and will see what happens..

Week 4, and yes AI .5 EOD then increased to .5ED

oh...week4...
i started having a couple around week6 and when i use AI @.5mg e4d...
taking AI e3d now and tan once a week.
tanning helps, it brings down the acne...

After reading this post I went and bought b-5 500mg pills. I started taking 1gram a day for the past 3 days.

worked.

Thanks

Cool picking some up now! I am starting to get pimples on my shoulders and love wearing tank tops to the gym on upper body days! :)

Vitamin B5 may help, or it may not. I tried it and didn't notice a difference after a month.

Mine didn't go away until I started salicylic acid (over the counter acne medicine) in the morning after my shower and at night before bed. I put that stuff on all the broken out skin and it dries up over a few days.

I use a wash too. Try to use it after I soap up least every day. Does seem to help but I feel I need to be proactive with it.

Gonna try the B-vitamin, will write back after use. Thanks for all the tips, I already have bad enough acne as is despite my efforts. I'm somewhat frustrated that at my age I still have strong acne.:(

I have been using doxycycline and it has worked wonders. Can get it at a pet supply store.

A Doc put me on accutane years ago, although it worked I would not recommend it to anybody. Way too many possibilities of sides. I get intestinal problems and think its linked to Accutane.
When I break out a little i make sure i get some good sun. the tan will make it less noticable and it seems to bake it out of you

Is there anything to the Platinum Labz acne wash? Who's tried it? And does it work?

Is there anything to the Platinum Labz acne wash? Who's tried it? And does it work?

I have used not sure if it works cause I took antibiotics at the same time. But I don't see why it wouldn't. My problem was it was on my back and I can't get my back.

10g b5 for 10 days, then 5 mg for 3 weeks.... cleared mine up rather well. Then use 2.5-5g EOD or so to keep it away.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws