over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acne not going away, off cycle as well

Pericles

Registered
Lets just say a low dose of test cyp was run for 6months, acne didn't start till month four . Using anastrozole during cycle

so cyp 300mg a week and .5mg ed of Ana
now pct three weeks after last shot hcg at 500iu daily. Have used all the acne washes and its only on lower back. Do I need accutane?

Lets just say a low dose of test cyp was run for 6months, acne didn't start till month four . Using anastrozole during cycle

now pct three weeks after last shot hcg at 500iu daily. Have used all the acne washes and its only on lower back. Do I need accutane?

No, for several reasons; you are not that long finished your cycle and most likely not even near stabilized hormonally yet.
You only have acne on your lower back.
Accutane is an extremely harsh drug both physically and mentally (depending on person) and is for the treatment of cystic acne over a wide area.... not a couple spots on lower back.

Trust me bro get on accutane. Low dose 20mg for 6months will clear you right up

:yeahthat:

:confused: You just finished your cycle. Plus only on your lower back so not that bad.

Give it a few months it will be gone. Obviously in that time use a good acne wash product. Maybe a sauna/steamroom if you have access.

Trust me bro get on accutane. Low dose 20mg for 6months will clear you right up

Posted before my comment. He has just finished a cycle... he does not need accutane at all.

its cause you hormones are on a roller coaster right now , once they get stabil it'll get better.

Hit the tanning bed a few times a week , and try some vitamin B5 , thats supose to work well also

its cause you hormones are on a roller coaster right now , once they get stabil it'll get better.

Hit the tanning bed a few times a week , and try some vitamin B5 , thats supose to work well also

Yes, I will attest to b5. 3 grams a day works for me but others may require more or less. I also add in vitamin A.

Your acne is from your hormones being out of wack, when they stabilize the acne will go away, to speed it up try platinum labz acne annihilator, vitamin b5, and tanning 2x a week.. if still nothing after long enough for your hormones to balance, then consider low dose accutane.. but it probably wont come to that. My acne is terrible when on, and even worse when I come off, but this has helped me a lot, especially the acne wash its a great product.

EDIT: sorry basically just repeated exactly what Gunsmith said..

Last edited:
if your that bothered hop on accutatne, your body still balancing itself out and it may take a while, use a daily face wash on/off cycle it makes a world of difference in the bigger picture

Have you used the one at the bottom of the page?
It works well and is cheap.

I would give it a few weeks since you just finished your cycle. Are you still using an AI? If not your estrogen is elevated.

You don't need accutane. That shit is harsh at any dose and you need weekly to bi weekly liver panel while taking it, but everyone thinks just take another pill, it's no big deal.

Accutane can and will work wonders and is nice considering you won't get acne for a good amount of time if ever but I would not use it for what you have. I've seen guys with bad cystic acne who just motives their hygiene and used some regular acne meds along with stabilizing hormones and tanning and they got it cleared up on cycle.

I don't see the point of a 6 month 300mg a week T cycle to begin with, you should have just ran a normal cycle.

B5 is a hoax IMO. There is one old study that's not very good claiming 5-10 g daily works. I've tried it and I don't get bad acne at all and it didn't do much at all. Use a benzol peroxide creame, was with HIBICLENSE and a scrubber, you can find this at Walgreens and most places near anticeptics. Hospitals use it to wash before some procedures, but its anti bacterial, anti fungal and anti microbial and won't over dry your skin.

Honestly two things, 1st your estro and T ratios are obviously off right now which cause extra oil production basically in the shaft of hairs, so after training, you need to wash and get out of the shirt you wore immediately. Never wear something you sweat in because it becomes a breeding ground for bacteria.
You may need to shower twice a day, get some blood work and keep estro under control, but increased T can do it as well but most times it's sitting around in the same clothes you worked out in for to long after.

Tanning wil help dry out the skin and cover up some redness, get a good scrubber for the shower and an acne wash or I prefer the Hibiclense. Wash more often. Accutane, IMO, should be saved for cystic acne or if you get a lot of regular which is most likely hygiene and bacteria related so being more conscious of washing should help.

try going to a dermatologist and seeing if he will prescribe Veltin. Its a topical gel that works really well for clearing up small areas of acne. It can be a bit pricy but they usually can give you a manufacturers coupon that will put it in the $25-$50 range

You don't need accutane. That shit is harsh at any dose and you need weekly to bi weekly liver panel while taking it, but everyone thinks just take another pill, it's no big deal.

Accutane can and will work wonders and is nice considering you won't get acne for a good amount of time if ever but I would not use it for what you have. I've seen guys with bad cystic acne who just motives their hygiene and used some regular acne meds along with stabilizing hormones and tanning and they got it cleared up on cycle.

I don't see the point of a 6 month 300mg a week T cycle to begin with, you should have just ran a normal cycle.

B5 is a hoax IMO. There is one old study that's not very good claiming 5-10 g daily works. I've tried it and I don't get bad acne at all and it didn't do much at all. Use a benzol peroxide creame, was with HIBICLENSE and a scrubber, you can find this at Walgreens and most places near anticeptics. Hospitals use it to wash before some procedures, but its anti bacterial, anti fungal and anti microbial and won't over dry your skin.

Honestly two things, 1st your estro and T ratios are obviously off right now which cause extra oil production basically in the shaft of hairs, so after training, you need to wash and get out of the shirt you wore immediately. Never wear something you sweat in because it becomes a breeding ground for bacteria.
You may need to shower twice a day, get some blood work and keep estro under control, but increased T can do it as well but most times it's sitting around in the same clothes you worked out in for to long after.

Tanning wil help dry out the skin and cover up some redness, get a good scrubber for the shower and an acne wash or I prefer the Hibiclense. Wash more often. Accutane, IMO, should be saved for cystic acne or if you get a lot of regular which is most likely hygiene and bacteria related so being more conscious of washing should help.

I have been using some clearasil and neutrogena body washes with a scrubber and tanning twice a week. Some days are better than others. time for lab work just to see whats going on. E2 might be way .

Thanks to everyone on here for the great responses!

I would give it a few weeks since you just finished your cycle. Are you still using an AI? If not your estrogen is elevated.

Have been using aromasin at 10mg ED, I can using anastrozole if necessary

Had the exact same on my last cycle, (test+tren) the last fornight of it my upper back/shoulders began breaking out in little lumpy blocked pores, werent red or inflamed at first. Then I came off and it got worse from there. Went to see the doc he gave me minocycline HCL and topical Benzoyl peroxide aqueous gel. Helped a little, but it was by all means still pretty servere by the time id finished the meds.

Finally, after 7 months it has thankfully almost cleared up. I was debating wether to go on accutane a couple of month ago though, I look back and im glad I didnt from what Ive heard about the shit.

I also found washing with soap twice a day on the affected area helped out a lot and improvements were visible almost immeadiately. And try to shower as soon as you can after finishing at the gym.

Dont go overboard with the washing though, if you dry the skin out it will cause your pores to produce even more oil to compensate, which will obviously mean you break out even more.

Good luck man, it WILL clear up within a few months no matter what.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131