over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acne not going away, off cycle as well

Time to take some accutane and dry out your eyes, skin, joints, and spine.

your body may not have reached homeostasis yet, just give it a little time.

i'm a chick, did one cycle of tren that ended in june...got pretty bad acne towards the end of cycle on my back & shoulders. (never had acne issues b4) as i said, have been off since june and it's just as bad now as it was when it first appeared. i've read some guys say theirs has lasted for up to a year? NOT amused...

so i've read about bodybuilders bodywash and acne annihilator, the hibicleanse, bactrim, benzoil...i'm willing to try it all (hopefully i won't have to) but something's gotta work!! sucks not being able to wear tanks cuz my back looks like a mine field :/

thanks for all of your input and thanks for this thread, i'm clueless over here

Have you tried the acne annihilator? Ive never had acne problems until the end of my first test cycle my back broke out very bad, never got rid of it even after regular pct and my natty test was normal, started another test cycle and it didnt go away so I ordered a bottle of the acne annihilator and honestly it cleared up in a little over a week. I did make sure that anytime I got sweaty or worked out to shower and change clothes, and make sure not to wear the dirty clothes again.

i got acne from a Tren cycle and it was bad, i was on doxy for about 4 months before it was alot better but it left scars all over, if it gets to a point where its cystic then go to a derm if you can. I got a bunch of accu just incase it happens again. The mental strain you go through is horrible from acne scars. Tanning helps me alot. Take care of it now with what you decide but do not let it get out of control.

When I get it my wife wipes me down with 70% alcohol and she pops those buggers before they get out of control. Sometimes it still takes weeks before they go away though.

i'm a chick, did one cycle of tren that ended in june...got pretty bad acne towards the end of cycle on my back & shoulders. (never had acne issues b4) as i said, have been off since june and it's just as bad now as it was when it first appeared. i've read some guys say theirs has lasted for up to a year? NOT amused...

so i've read about bodybuilders bodywash and acne annihilator, the hibicleanse, bactrim, benzoil...i'm willing to try it all (hopefully i won't have to) but something's gotta work!! sucks not being able to wear tanks cuz my back looks like a mine field :/

thanks for all of your input and thanks for this thread, i'm clueless over here

i feel for ya. i usually get bacne when im on....but about 6 months ago..right before summer, i developed BAD acne between my pecs. this was after a tren e low dose cycle (500mg). i have never had acne anywhere except my back. for the first time in my life i got to low 9%bf but was too embarrassed to even take my shirt off. it is about 1 month from being completly gone. i resorted to accutane and showing 3 times a day and using proactives body wash. tanning helps lots(almost as much as accutane) i just dont have time to tan.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131