over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ACNE ON FACE ...STILLL PLEASE HELP

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
IVE ALWAYS GOTTEN PIMPLES HERE AND THERE BUT I JUST GOT DONE WITH MY FIRST CYCLE AND PCT HAS BEEN FINISHED FOR AROUND A MONTH OR SO AND THE ACNE ON MY FACE HAS BEEN HORRENDOUS.... IT WASN'T BAD ON CYCLE PCT IT STARTED COMING ON MY BACK AND CHEST A LITTLE HOW EVER MY SHOULDERS BROKE OUT PRETTY BADLY AND NOW MY FACE....I HAVE ABOUT 8 OR 9 PIMPLES ON MY FACE THATS UNHEARD OF FOR ME... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON PLEASE HELP...IVE BEEN USING PRESCIPTION CREAM AND ACNE WASHES AND THEY TAKE FOREVER TO GO AWAY AND WHEN THEYDO MORE APPEAR

Your hormones are out of wack.. An antibiotic and a biweekly TCA peel are your best bets.. Other than that, you have to wait till your hormones level out.. Might take months..

I know that when I did use PCT mainly clomid it made my acne worse I dont use PCT like that no more. But get you some Doxycycline 100mg and take it twice a day for about 3weeks at first then go down to once a day until you clear up and maintain. MM

thanks guys.... would i have a probloem getting that from a regular doctor?

I'm Looking for "UltraGrowth"... Need Advice

Hey everyone-

I am a little bit nervous about this... however I need to find a solution and am hoping someone can help out

I'm losing a lot of hair, and I'm only 25. I looked around for a long time and ended up finding **broken link removed**.

Does anyone have any experience about it? It's a free trial, so I guess I don't have much to lose. I really just don't want my wife to notice. :(

You can see what I'm talking about if you **broken link removed**

Sorry if this is covered in another post, I tried searching without luck. If this message is not allowed will an admin please move it and let me know? Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

you shouldnt have a problem getting a script for the Doxy just tell them your friend had a acne problem to and his doctor gave him the Doxy and it went away. Tell him that yours isnt going away and he recomend to you asking your doctor about it. Usually works like that when I ask my doctor stuff. Dont want to lose a patient plus may give it a go for you. MM

Good luck with the antibiotics, they never did anything for me. Doxy did nothing and minocycline caused me severe chest pains where I couldn't do anything.

I never had luck with anything until I tried the Rein-A gel.. it takes about a month or so to kick in, maybe less, but then I was clear completely. Works for back acne as well.

Looking For "UltraGrowth"... Need Opinions

Hi everyone...

I'm a bit nervous about this, however I need to find a solution and am hoping someone can help out

I'm losing a lot of hair, and I'm 25. I looked around for a while and ended up finding **broken link removed**.

Does anyone have any experience about it? It's a free trial, so I guess I don't have anything to lose. I just want to stop the hair loss before my wife notices :-(

You can check it out if you **broken link removed**

Sorry if this is covered in another post, I tried searching without luck. If this post is off-topic will an administrator please move it and let me know? Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

i am the king of acne. i've had it everywhere...and BAD. all thru high school, into my early twenties...got really bad when i did my first PCT...i mean cystic nodular acne...BAD. it would hurt to smile.

I've done every single antibacterial therapy available. they are good temporary fixes, but the SOLUTION to the acne problem is: ACCUTANE (isotretinoin)

however, it is VERY expensive if you get isotretinoin from a doctor...the first time i used it it was prescribed and it was somewhere around $450/month, for and entire 7 month therapy. Cleared my skin for about 2 years. this CAN BE a dangerous drug...so you may want to go that route for the first time to see if your body can handle it. Doctors require you to get blood work done every month to check your liver values, as isotretinoin is heavily liver toxic. makes dbol look like a little girl. its no joke.

Well, one of our sponsors sells a product called Isosolut. IT WORKS JUST AS WELL, at least it does on my research animals. just make sure to keep everything dosed as low as possible...but if used correctly, not only does isotretinoin clear up acne, but it makes skin FLAWLESS and smooth...at least it does on my research subjects. BUT DO YOUR RESEARCH AND READING FIRST.

I feel your pain brother.

get some benza clin no generic and some differin gel. Retin A is just going to piss your acne off worse. If its cystic benzaclin can help out a bit but you might need accutane if it doesn't clear up soon.

Go to the tanner and fry them.

See if it helps. I go just once a week and it does the trick. It hurts but Alcohol will dry them up, it will dry your face too. I had really bad acne for years. Lucky not to have scars Bro!

i am the king of acne. i've had it everywhere...and BAD. all thru high school, into my early twenties...got really bad when i did my first PCT...i mean cystic nodular acne...BAD. it would hurt to smile.

I've done every single antibacterial therapy available. they are good temporary fixes, but the SOLUTION to the acne problem is: ACCUTANE (isotretinoin)

however, it is VERY expensive if you get isotretinoin from a doctor...the first time i used it it was prescribed and it was somewhere around $450/month, for and entire 7 month therapy. Cleared my skin for about 2 years. this CAN BE a dangerous drug...so you may want to go that route for the first time to see if your body can handle it. Doctors require you to get blood work done every month to check your liver values, as isotretinoin is heavily liver toxic. makes dbol look like a little girl. its no joke.

Well, one of our sponsors sells a product called Isosolut. IT WORKS JUST AS WELL, at least it does on my research animals. just make sure to keep everything dosed as low as possible...but if used correctly, not only does isotretinoin clear up acne, but it makes skin FLAWLESS and smooth...at least it does on my research subjects. BUT DO YOUR RESEARCH AND READING FIRST.

I feel your pain brother.

Second on the accutane and second on the low dosage. Accutane works miracles, but when you first start it, you will break out a little bit, then it starts to go away. Once you get off accutane, wait the appropriate amount of time (cant get too mcuh sunlight on accutane) and hit up a tanning salon to get rid of blemishes from old pimples. worked for me.

how doi go about asking a doc toprescibe acuntane

Good luck on the accutane script . My doctor wouldnt budge for a while wanted to go through the normal route first clindamycin. acid cream forgot the name, peroxide wash etc. just finally told em to give me the doxy please. Worked for me but I was on my way of trying to find accutane to. Good luck I know its frustrating with the face acne. MM

yea docs wouldnt give it to me cause of a congenitally high liver enzyme. So i bought it from india....

i heard that accutane will "cure acne" is this true..ive heard if youracneisnt to bad it permanently rids you o fit

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws